Why oh why?

Bad Luck

I was rulling the nation. I'm at the balcony waving to my dearest people with a smile plastered on my face until the sky turned dark and dark ashes falls from the sky. It's the fire nation. Oh no. 

"Run, everybody. Run!" Someone screamed. I hurriedly look for shelter until Prince Zuko looking really good in front of me blocked my way. "You shall not pass, Princess." He said with much authhority. I would love to stay, Zuko. But you're from the fire kingdom. I'm sorry. I frantically look for any way to escape but Zuko raised his hand and aimed it at me--electric blue color surrounded his hand. And before I knew, he fired it at me. I flinched but I did not feel pain or anything. It's soft and delicate...like marshmallow.

I looked down to see a pillow. A pillow...? 

"Wake up!" The sound made me look up. And then I saw Jang Dongwoo, with Zuko's outfit earlier. Oh my god. "Wake up, Min!"

Another marshmallow like feeling hit me in the face again and I scrunched up my nose. I lifted the covers up to see Dongwoo, my brother, in the middle of throwing a pillow to me. And it landed square on my face--again.

"Hurry up or I'll leave first," He threatened. I rolled my eyes. I would never be late. Never.

 

 

 

"Wait for me!" I panted as I propped my hands on my knee, trying to catch my breath. I missed the bus. Damn that Jang Dongwoo for leaving me. "Stop..." My voice came out hoarse as I felt my throat was tied and need water to untie it. 

 

I decided to sprint. Yes, sprint. To school. It was a whole new level to me. Sprinting for 20 minutes, casually stop to rest a bit before sprinting again. Why does my school have to be so so far? 

I heaved a sigh of relieve and did a fist pump as I saw the gate of my school is still open. I decided to walk since I can't take anymore sprint. It's hella tiring. And then the worst thing happened.

The school gate started to close as I gaped in shock, frozen in my track. I didn't get my sense back until the bell rang and I ran like a mad woman towards the gate. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled in horror.

The gate's closed. And I am dead meat.

Bad Luck Jang Minji.