Motorcycle man

Bad Luck

"Bye!" Minji waved to her friends and off she walked towards the book store. It isn't that far, just 20 minutes walk from school and you're there. She took her time walking, enjoying the view of the street. People doing what they're doing. Trees ... being trees. 

As she was on her way, a motorcycle zoomed past her almost knocking her . "Sorry!" The motorcycle man shouted not stopping or slowing his motorcycle a bit and waved his hand carelessly.

Minji gaped at this. Angry, annoy and shock written on her face. Why? Because First, he almost knock her out. Second, the motorcycle moved so fast that her skirt almost ride up. 
"That bastard" She hissed, her face showed a look of annoyance. How dare that motorcycle man.
 
She continued her walk–well, more like stomping now. Minji kept cursing in her head until she reached the book store. Right after she entered the store, she immediately browse through the racks looking for books that she planned to buy weeks ago. 
 
"AHA!" she grabbed the book, but at the same time someone is grabbing onto the book too. She looked up to see a guy with darker skin tone than any other Koreans. He looked like he's in the same age as her, and despite the fact that he's wearing the same school uniform with your year's color. Well, He's not in my class.
 
"You have it" The two said at the same time.
"No you-" He tried to give you the book but you cut him off.  "Nah, I'll just get the other one. Thank you, by the way. Enjoy your book ... ?"
"Jongin. My name's Jongin. And, you are?"
"Jang Minji. Well, it's nice to meet you, Jongin. Enjoy your book!" Minji managed a small smile and waved at him. She walked towards the cashier and paid for the books.
 
Minji went out the the bookstore at the same time a motorcycle parked outside the bookstore. She squinted her eyes. The motorcycle looked awfully familiar. And the helmet too. Her eyes widened. THE MOTORCYCLE MAN! She found herself gaping at the sight of the motorcycle man taking off his helmet and flick his hair to the said before ruffling it. He's gorgeous... She mentally slapped herself and returned to herself because he just walked passed her. 
"Yah Kim Jongin! Hurry up, will ya?" Judging by the look of his face, he looked annoyed.
"Oh Sehun, I am older than you. Respect your elder" Jongin knocked the younger guy with a book. "Respect your elder my . You don't do that to Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Let's just g- Oh hey, Minji!" Jongin waved at Minji. She waved back and did a little eye contact with the guy called Oh Sehun. "Well, we gotta go. Bye, Minji." Jongin hopped onto the motorcycle after Sehun and then they sped off. 
 
 
~*~
 
 
"Damn. It's almost midnight." Minji bit her lower lip as she glanced at the table clock on the table. She has been reading the books she bought earlier right after she took a shower as soon as she arrived at home.Gathering up her books she has been reading, she stacked it neatly and put it aside. 
 
Taking her iPhone in one hand and a cup of hot coco in the other, her finger slides to unlock it. Tapping her passcode in, she took a sip of her hot coco. I'm so sleepy... She tapped away to change her alarm settings. Changing it from 7 o'clock to 07.05, she placed the cup down, stretch a bit as she rose from her seat and walked towards her nightstand to put her phone. "Goodnight" she murmured rather to herself and went off to dreamland.