We Meet Again

Love Square

p/s: I DON'T WANT MY CHOCO TOPPS GO :(

The next day. You woke up at 6am. You have to go to school before 7:30am. "I think I'm late." You took your towel and get a shower. After 10 minutes, you finished and changed your clothes to your school uniform. 5 minutes later, you suddenly got a text message. 

From: 012 *** **** (Song Ahri)
It's already 6:10. Where are you?

From: 012 *** **** (Kim Shinyeong)
I'm on my way. Wait, you brought your phone?

From: 012 *** **** (Song Ahri)
I brought it secretly by the way. Hurry up!

From: 012 *** **** (Kim Shinyeong)
Oh, okay. Bye!

You put your phone on the desk and walk to your school. You arrived school at 7am. Perfect time. Suddenly, you bumped to someone caused you to fell. You looked up when you try to stand up, and it's Sehun. *Oh yes, he's one year younger than me. But where's Kai?* Sehun gives his hand and you gently hold it. He helped you to stand. "Thank you." You said and ran quickly because you realized some eyes were at you. Probably crazy fangirls.

At class.
"Shinyeong! You're finally here!" you high-fived with Ahri. "Shinyeong, do you know?" you frowned. "Kai will be in the same class with us!" Everyone in the class widened their eyes and looked at Ahri. "But how?" you asked. "Kai is genius and he can be in the same class with us. Yeay~" You smiled, naughtily. Your evil plan. *Kekekeke.*

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jongin!" Kai introduced himself, happily. "Your sit is beside Youngjae." Kai immidiately walked to his place because he knows Youngjae well. Don't know Youngjae? This is Youngjae.

p/s: You are friends with Youngjae before he was the member of B.A.P.


"Hey, you're the girl last night right?" Kai asked to you. "Yes." You answered. "Oh," "What's the matter?" Kai shooked his head. "Nothing. You can go now." You nodded and walk back to your home.

In the way back home, you bumped someone again. "Ouch, this is the second time!" you whispered when you looked at the person you bumped. Your jaws dropped when you saw the person is: Byun Baekhyun. "OMFG! I'm sorry. Really-really sorry." You said while helping Baekhyun to stand up. "Nah, it's okay." He smiled to you. "That's a relief!" you said. Suddenly, he touched your hair, you were shocked. "Oops. Sorry." He said and left. You were left blank. "OMG! I'M SO LUCKY!" you shouted in your heart while jumping. You don't know Baekhyun was watching you.


Yo.

Double short update.

Hope you like it.

Added Youngjae :)

Adios.