Down The Street

Love Square

Update: I've change some words in this story. So, please read it back for readers that already read the original story, arasseo?

It was a peaceful morning on Thursday. Ahri drives her car to your house. When she arrived to your house gate, she presses the door bell. The gate was opened automatically. Ahri parks her car and went in your house. "Good morning miss, may I know you?" the maid asked. Ahri smiled. "My name is Song Ahri but you can call me Ahri. I'm Shinyeong's friend. Can I visit her at her room?" the maid nodded. "Sure. Anyway, do you want hot chocolate?" Ahri smiled. "I just have my breakfast before coming here. So you can make it for Shinyeong only," the maid nodded and bought Ahri upstairs before making hot chocolate for you.

Ahri knocks the door, you opened it. "Oh, Ahri, what are you doing here?" You asked while rubbing your sleepy eyes. "It's already 10 in the morning and you're still not waking up?" Ahri knocks your head. "Aish! It hurts! Come in first, I'm taking a shower." Ahri walks into your room and wanted to close the door when the maid was going to send the hot chocolate. "Oh, I'm sorry." Ahri apologized. "It's okay. Here is the hot chocolate." The maid passed the hot chocolate to Ahri. Ahri bowed to the maid and the maid bowed back before going downstairs. 

"Shinyeong, are you finished?" Ahri asked. You shouted from the bathroom, "No!" "Hurry up! I have something important to tell you." You came out from the bathroom. "I want to change clothes." Ahri understands and turns to the other place. You weared this:

"What's that important thing?" Ahri takes a deep breath. "Don't scream, okay?" You frowned. "Just tell me. I can't promise for that." Ahri nodded. "We are going to EXO's showcase this night." Your mouth was opened widely because of shocked."What? Omo, Ahri! Are you serious? We will go to EXO's showcase! Yeay!" You shouted happily holding Ahri's hand while jumping like a kid. "Hey, didn't I say don't scream?" Ahri slapped your arm. "Okay, okay. Where's the ticket?" Ahri takes the ticket from her bag. You tried the best to not scream. "Wow, are you the last spender?" Ahri nodded. "Wow, you're so lucky! It's a relieve that the tickets are enough for both of us,"

At night, Ahri is waiting for you at the living room of your house. "I hope she's not too late!" said Ahri in her heart. And then, she heard footsteps from the stairs. She knew it was you.

"Wow, Shinyeong, simple but you're beautiful!" You smiled. "Thanks." "Well, let's go! It's already 7pm!" You nodded and walked to Ahri's car. "I can't wait to meet EXO-K oppas!" You said in your heart and smiled. "I want to meet Baekhyun oppa~" Ahri smiled at your cute attitude.

Your POV

OMG, I'm so freaking happy! Finally I can meet my lovely EXO-K oppas! Especially Baekhyun oppa! He is so freaking cute, y and handsome! When his hair is mushroom, he looks so cute and 'beautiful'! OMFG, I still can't believe I will meet them in a few hours! I'M DAMN HAPPY! God, thank you for giving me this opportunity! I love you!

Arrived at Yeosu Expo, where the showcase is located, we walked in the stadium and took our place with our banners in hand. The fans is OMG! Daebak! They shouted "EXO" very crazy! I'm one of the shouting crowd, with Ahri too. She shouted Luhan while I shouted Baekhyun. Our ears are hurt a bit because the extremely loud shouting but we didn't care about it. :D

After a few hours (I think), finally EXO oppas are appearing one by one at stage! OMG! Baekhyun oppa~ I can't believe this thing happens now! OMFG! One more, I stand at the front line. Yes~ The great opportunity I ever had in my life!

~Skips the showcase~

After the damn great showcase, Ahri and I walked down the street. And, guess what I see? EXO walked there too. I hurrily ran to them and asked for their autograph. "Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry for taking your time. Can you please give all of you autographs?" I gave the autograph book to them. I bowed to them when Baekhyun bowed to me, caused us to bump heads. I saw Ahri and the other members try their best to hold their laugh. "Wow, you guys are really polite. Anyways, what's your name?" Luhan asked to me. Ahri widened her eyes, jealous at me. Yeah yeah, because Luhan is her bias. Kekeke :3 "My name is Kim Shinyeong~" I let out my aegyo without knowing. Then, I immediately close my mouth with my hands. "I'm sorry." Baekhyun smiled at what I do just now. ASDFJKL. He's so ay I can't~ OMG, please help me! "No, it's okay. You're cute," Baekhyun said, patted my shoulders before moving to their car. Luhan also give me and Ahri a cute wink. Ahri was spazzing after they lost from our eyes. "Shinyeong, Baekhyun and Luhan talked to you today! How lucky you are!" I smiled. Then, Ahri and I continue to walk to were we Ahri park her car and drived to home.


Annyeonghaseyo!

Sorry for the very short update, nae?

My English is bad, huh?

I'll update more because I have two more days for holiday!

If I have hands today, I will make triple update.

But I don't promise that :D

Adios.