Chapter 2

Baby for you

EXO is preparing for their long awaited comeback and the members are giving 140% of their best, everyone is polishing up their skills and making sure that they won't disappoint anyone and in order to do that, the trainers request the boys to concentrate fully and aim for perfection and everyone did except for Chanyeol. 

As always whenever Chanyeol is doing something he is always disturbed by the 'mistress'. Sulli abruptly disturbs Chanyeol during his practice, as soon as she sets foot inside the cloud room, all the members knew what was going to happen, although their not sick of her or anything, they just feel a little annoyed sometimes. Shim Jae Won was still oblivious to how Sulli treats Chanyeol. Sulli walked over to Chanyeol with a lollipop in . 

Kai and Sehun whispered to the other members "here comes the princess" as they both sigh, D.O and Baekhyun shook their head defending Sulli but the two maknaes didn't know what D.O and Baekhyun talked about and Xiumin walks to them "wait and see" as they members spectate on the mistress interacting with her butler, Shim Jae Won was just discussing with the other choreographers about how to make a statement. 

"Chanyeol, i'll be going home early today, mian i guess we won't be hanging later, Vic umma told me to do some chores while the members are out recording Strong Heart" Kai and Sehun sighs in relief, they thought that Chanyeol can finally focus more on his dancing than his mistress. As Sulli was about to walk out of the room, Chanyeol told her to stop and he then went to Shim Jae Won and the group of dancers. The members can't here them talking since the music was playing, Sulli just stood there idly with her lollipop. Chanyeol picks up his bagpack "Guys, i gotta...' 

Chanyeol can't say the real reason why he is going home early and before he gets to finish it, Luhan said "don't worry about it but you do know you're gonna train longer than us tomorrow right?" Chanyeol smiled and nods as he walks out with Sulli. Sehun looks at Luhan "Hyung why did you do that? he should focus more on training than on that girl" the older members smiled and Luhan advices Sehun "you'll understand when you're older" 

Sulli rushes to find her handphone and on her search "Yeol, is it really okay for you to end training like that?" Chanyeol shrugs as he scours the whole make-up room for Sulli's phone. Sulli looked worried for Chanyeol but Chanyeol just smile and said "don't worry about it" and after awhile the two left SM building with a phone on Sulli's hand. Inside their car, the manager kept eyeing the two of them, although Sulli got no dating prohibition, Chanyeol does but at heart, he knows that the two aren't dating but he is afraid that their relationship goes to 'that' point. 

Sulli doesn't like taking cute selcas at all, she likes it better when she looks y while taking them but whenever she is with Chanyeol, she always pouts and smile cutely. When she uploaded the picture, a girl at the otherside of Seoul saw the photo and she grabs her phone tightly, she was literally fuming and her nostrils were flaring, she then called a hoobae of her "oh hi whatsup" Suho said

"umm, is Chanyeol there?" and without pause he answers no and Suho got cut off "hello? hello? she hung up? well that was rude" Chen heard Suho talking on the phone "who was that?" and before Suho can answer Chen, Shim Jae Won claps his hand "alright from the beginning" 

Sulli and Chanyeol arrived outside of f(x)'s building, the building has a passcode so Chanyeol had to wait for Sulli to open it and as the doors open, Sulli sighs "we got a lot of things to do, yeol i hope you're ready for the worse" Chanyeol thought Sulli was just exaggerating but on the elevator Sulli opens a text from Victoria "here this is what we're suppose to do" Chanyeol's mouth was left wide open. 

"Alright places people, f(x) are in place and SNSD are also in place, we're gonna start in 10 people" the PD said backstage, Before handing their phones to the managers, Krystal and Victoria saw an upload by Sulli and Vic immediately thought "guess Chanyeol is with Sulli" Yuri heard Victoria talking with Krystal and she asked Jessica for her phone and she saw the picture that Sulli uploaded and she was indeed frustrated. 

 

(A/N: sorry for taking it too long, i had my exams for the last 2 weeks and now i just finished all of them, expect an update as early as tomorrow or the next day)