apocalypse

the little things about love

yuri is in japan when it happens. she settles for a polaroid of them together, his arms around her waist as they grinned into the camera. pain, longing, heartbreak is all evident in her whispers as she caresses his face, her fingertips flittering softly. goodbye, choi minho. i love you. 

minho is glad life is finally ending. he knows it's sadistic, selfish for him to say so because he's so tired. he became an idol at the tender age at sixteen, fell in love with a girl he could never have and had people of all walks of life hating him for being a normal kid. he's tired from the late nights spent crying, up awake from his thoughts; he's tired from his heart breaking with the single thought of her. his eyes focus on a single beautiful girl, unblinking, until he takes his last breath. goodbye, choi jinri. i love you. 

jinri wonders what would it be like without her. she thinks and thinks, trying to remove all the pain of the world. she spots minho a few centimeters away, lying cold on the ruined floor. and out of nowhere, she has an epiphany. this is the place she first met him, where he first gave her that shy smile, where he stole her heart. her eyelids flutter for the last time, taking a last peek of the boy who never returned her heart. goodbye, lee taemin. i love you. 

taemin thinks it's happening too fast, too soon. why wasn't there a little more time? he never managed to tell her the three words, eight letters. he's never managed to taste her sugary, sweet lips. his breath hitches, the physical & emotional pain too much for him to bear. he watches as her perfect jung eyelashes focuses on him, never once sparing a glance towards taemin. a final sigh leaves his lips. goodbye, jung soojung. i love you. 

soojung knows it's too late. she reaches her fingers out to the numb boy; she has a feeling he's still there, just not mentally. wake up, wake up, wake up, she pleads but no words leave her lips. her heartbeat decreases ever-so-slightly as she struggles to take in a breath. she loved him in shades of wrong; in ways no one could ever understand, he was warm and sweet, she was cold and unforgiving. she has so much more to say, don't ing go, don't. her hand turns blue and a dried tear slips down her cheeks. it's funny how little words mean when it's too late. goodbye, oh sehun. i love you. 

oh sehun was dead to begin with.

_________________

so this is the end of my whole "the little things about love" fic. 

if you guys noticed, i ended it with the original people i wanted to write this whole fic about. thank you for those to stayed for the whole story. 

it's been such a long ride omg i feel like crying. i still remember uploading it in school and rushing back home to check on the comments, working hard on every little drabble. :"

it just started out as something for me to have fun and write in and i didn't expect to get so many comments & friends out of it so sincerely thank you to everyone who has ever commented. 

special thanks to onbomcorndition, the very first comment i ever received. thank you so much. :" 

there's also thanks to the supportive veronica and choimichiyo who was there from the beginning to the end

and all those small little comments that made a big impact in my aff story, tamagie, strawberi1928, park-ara, i-diocrat (whose fics i love oh-so-much)

and of course to those who may not have been there from the start but has been there to the end, i really appreciate it. enehklux, soorijeny, alicialoveekey 

to all the amazing subscribers, I LOVE YOU GUYS

so yeah

goodbye everyone <3

(i updated this specially on 21/12/12. l o l)