tired

the little things about love

jinri is so tired and so worn out. her bones ache physically, rubbing salt onto the wounds of her heart.

hell, she's so sick of everything around her. 

there's so much things she wants to say but she can't put them in words (maybe she's just trying to hide from the reality that no one is going to listen to her.) 

victoria is ignoring her nowadays without apparent reason. one moment, she's all sweet and motherly and the next, it's the y victoria, the one that rolls her eyes when jinri asks for a break, the one that never stops to listen. (jinri knows she shouldn't blame her; victoria's under enormous amounts of stress but would it kill her beloved unnie to give her three seconds of her day?) 

amber hates jinri's guts now. (it just happens mysteriously after amber hides the fact that she got the duet with key that jinri wanted. jinri's not sure how to feel; isn't she the one that's supposed to be hating her?) 

it's soojung that kills her the most. they used to be the blood sisters, trading secrets and smiles. now, they pass the hallway without even a single glance or a wave. (jinri is confused yet again. everything's messed up and she doesn't know why. she's tired.)

this is not the first, 

second, 

or third time it happens. 

(there's something wrong with her but she doesn't know what. she's pretty sure she will kill herself trying to find out.) 

 

__________________________________________________________________

(hello everyone!!! i'm sorry i'm updating so little nowadays, i'm having school and my marks last time was really horrible so now, i have to be really focused on school and minimize my fangirling and tweeting so yeah..

this isn't my usual lovey-dovey ones but was feeling angst so yeah.)