New hidden talent

♥ My Only One ♥

 

[Ilhoon POV]
 
I smiled widely.
 
"Hyung...you've changed!"
 
"What? I'm telling you, Ilhoon, not all things that you see is true. The outer might be different from what is inside the heart."
 
"W-what do you mean?"
 
"I didn't change. Just want to show some good attitude so they will treat us well here. When some people messing with me, the end of their life still will be with me."
 
"H-hyung..."
 
I'm disappointed.
 
Anyway, at least he's showing a good attitude rather than his real personality. No one knows.
 
I hope in the midst of him acting good, a thought of being a real good boy will come across his mind.
 
"We're pabo..."
 
Suddenly he stopped walking.
 
"Why, hyung?"
 
"She asked us to go meet Mrs. Lee, but we just walked away without asking who is Mrs. Lee. I don't even know who is Mrs. Lee. Our neighbour is also Mrs. Lee. Are we going to meet that curly hair ahjumma?"
 
Hyung...are you making jokes?
 
My face may look like a poker face but I'm laughing in deep in my heart.
 
I never know that behind his cold personality, he's such a joker.
 
"Yah kid, show me where is Mrs. Lee..."
 
Omg.
 
Hyung has started to show the real him.
 
He asked a nerd-looking student who just passing by.
 
I never know that this school has that type of student.
 
I thought this school only has students which always look luxurious or high-class people.
 
Without any objection, the student shows us the way to a teachers' room where Mrs. Lee are.
 
"Annyeong haseyo, Mrs. Lee?"
 
"Yes I am. May I help you?"
 
"We...are new student. The..err..person in the administration office asked me to meet you."
 
She chuckled.
 
"Aahh..Madam Jung?"
 
"I don't know."
 
"Nevermind. Okay..."
 
She looked at a paper on her desk for a while and asked, "Oh you're Junhyung and Ilhoon?"
 
We nodded.
 
"I'm Junhyung and this is my dongsaeng, Ilhoon," he said while pointing me.
 
"Okay, listen to me. Actually, if you're going to a regular school, Junhyung, you will be in the last class and Ilhoon, you'll be in the first class, of course. From your academic report book, Ilhoon is really a genius while Junhyung, your results are really bad. But since this is an art school, we have a different class system. You'll be in class according to your talent level. For a newbie, usually they will be in the 5th or 6th class with 6 class in total for each batch. Since Madam Jung said that your performance just now are perfectly amazing, we will put both of you in the 2nd class for your batch."
 
"Really? We are that good?"
 
She chuckled again. 
 
Seriously, as I know, they have in about 120 students in a batch and 20 students in a class. So, we're among the 21-40 best students?
 
"So, anything else?"
 
"What do you mean, Junhyung?"
 
"I can't wait to be in my class already so do you have anything else to say?"
 
"No. Okay, I wil both of you to your class now. Follow me."
 
We followed her from behind.
 
After sending us to our class, as usual, self-introduction session.
 
. . . . . .
 
*kriinggggggggggg!!*
 
Time to go home! 
 
As unusually, today, Junhyung and I walked home together.
 
"How is your class, hyung?"
 
"I hate it."
 
"Why?!"
 
"Because there is a crazy monkey who said my face is emotionless?"
 
"Ahh..."
 
"You have nothing to say? Because it's really true? I know that but why did he need to say it? Loudly, in the class, and the whole class were laughing because of it. Just..why? Well, his face is 1000% handsomeless. Ugly like...him!"
 
He pointed to an old man walking nearby.
 
Omg...
 
I was mentally laughing histerically.
 
"Hyung, am I handsome?"
 
"Why did you ask?"
 
He looked away.
 
"Answer me, hyung..."
 
"You're my dongsaeng, of course you're handsome."
 
"Then why did you worry about the crazy monkey's saying?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Because a real handsome person never worry about what people said about him. Because he knows that he is just perfect and the people who said bad things about his appearance are just jealous."
 
"Then...how is it related?"
 
"If I'm handsome, you're handsome too then...and as I said, handsome people don't worry what people said."
 
"Aahh..arasso..."
 
I smiled.
 
...crazy monkey... *chuckles*
 
"By the way, hyung, who is the crazy monkey? Can you show him to me tomorrow?"
 
"No need. Just come to my class and look for the ugliest person then it's him."
 
"Aigoo hyung, the way we judge people's face may be different."
 
"Don't worry, all of my classmates are handsome like me except him."
 
I become speechless. 
 
Oh hyung...his joking talent...