5

Never gonna leave you

TAECYEON POV

It's 6.45 pm now, I have to drive to the hotel soon. Hehehe.. Wait for me, Sica. Tonight will be the most awesome night. I take my car key and start to drive to the hotel direction. 

I take out my phone and send Jessica a message. Hey, babe!! I will waiting in our room, I know you will took long time to dress up anyway.. Hehehe.. See you babe!! 

Finally, I arrived and ask for the vallet parking. Then I go straight away to find the room number.

Hmm..301.. 301..  Ah, found it!!!!

When I just gonna open the door, there's a familiar face who just came out from the next door..

and I couldn't believe my eyes.... She staring at me and look at me in the eyes and said, " Taecyeon......."

 

 

 

JESSICA POV

I receive Oppa's message in the taxi way to the hotel. I just smile when I read it. Can't wait to see him again and he said that he have a surprise for me. When I about to put my phone back into my purse, I look at the bracelet on my wrist that Yuri gave to me.  Thank you Yuri-ah, you always be there for me and protecting me. I keep reminded on how she always treat me like a princess since we were kids and how she act like my knight in shining armour who always ready to protect me from school bullies before. She always make me feel special, sometimes I was wondering why she do all of the stuff that make me feel happy. I guess because we are best friends since kids and we get along very well.  

Yuri is so pretty, all the boys from every athletic club adore her. She even got confession from them, but she just kindly reject them so they won't feel hurt. Oh, Yuri-ah, you are too kind. There's one time when I got shocking news, Goo Hara from classroom D confess to Yuri and ask her to become girlfriend. And of course she reject Hara, but she said the reason why she reject her because she like someone else. Actually, she never tell all the boys that she reject before about the reason. But Hara is quite persistent, that's why Yuri told her the reason to make her understand. Hara accept it and she had no hard feeling after that. I was quite surprise because I'm still wondering who is the lucky person that Yuri like? And I'm sure Yuri didn't swing that way like Tiffany or Taeyeon because I know my Yuri. She's straight, right..

I walk to hotel lobby and go inside the lift. When I go out from the lift, I look at the room hotel key.. 301.. 

301..301.. 301, yay!! I slowly open the door because I wanna surprise him.

but... I can't believe it... Moan was echoed in the room... It's oppa's voice with another woman..

then I witness everything with my teary eyes..

 

Taecyeon oppa with another girl and he's having with her. I was there when they having a . 

"Taecyeon oppa, I love you..." said that girl..  "I love you too, Jiyeon-ah.."

I'm accidentally drop the vase behind me because I was stumbled on my feet... I feel my world crashed down when I heard that. Is this the reason why he never reply that words to me.

He looked pale when he saw me, he just said, "I'm... I'm so sorry.. Sica...." he looked guilty.

 

I runaway from the scene out from the hotel, and it's was raining heavily outside. But I don't care, I just wanna go home, so I run throug the rain and couldn't stop thinking.. Is he using me all of this time as a rebound because that girl was leave him before??? I can't believe that I'm so stupid when I accept his confession. My tears won't stop and it makes my eyes blurry. I don't care about my surrounding until I saw a light that keep coming closer to me, then the last thing I was heard was someone screaming my name..

 

"SICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 5

 

 

 

 

Yeah, Taecyeon is a jerk in this chapter.