16

Never gonna leave you

Finally the final game of the school basketball game is begin.

 

Jessica prepare tuna sandwich for Yuri in the morning before Yuri heading to the game. "Yuri-ah, don't forget to eat this. You need energy to play, okay?"

"Yes, mam!! hehehe.. thanks Sica-ah" Yuri is so happy because she have a great hope, if she win the competition, she will get a basketball scholarship and will be put into the best basketball club in the town. "I have to go now, Sica-ah. I will win this". I will win this for you, Sica.

"Yuri, hwaiting!!" Jessica yell from the door when she see Yuri running. She smile when Yuri wave to her from the far.

 

She was about to close the door back, but someone call her, "Sooyeon-ah...". She startled with the voice..  "Mom..??"

Jessica start to cry when she see her mom is standing in front of the door now with her younger sister. "Unnie..."

"Mom... Krystal!!" she hug them and cry. Jessica's mom and Krystal also cry because they miss her so much.

"Sooyeon-ah, how are you coping with the pregnancy?"

 "Unnie, I miss you so much, you know!!"

"Mom, Krystal.. I'm doing fine. Yuri is really taking care of me". Jessica smile while wiping her tears.  "come in, I'll make some tea"

 

3 of them sat down in the living room while having a tea that Jessica made for them and having a long conversation.

"Your dad is regreting his action, Sooyeon-ah. He want you to forgive him." said Mrs. Jung

"But why he didn't ask me by himself?" 

"You know your dad, Sooyeon. He have too much pride of himself, and it's hard for him to apologize to people". Mrs. Jung sigh.

"Mom, if he really feel sorry towards me, his own daughter, he should come here and talk to me" Jessica said it coldly.

Krystal then said, "Unnie, think about it. You can go back to our house and you can live your life again with us. Please come back, unnie."

Jessica sigh, "I will think about it.. Krystal can you go to my room and take my phone there. it's hard for me to go up and down while I'm pregnant. My room is on the left side"

"alright unnie" Krystal quickly go upstairs.

Then Jessica get up from the couch, "Mom, I'll get some snack for us in the kitchen"

"Careful, Sooyeon-ah. Don't walk too much". Mrs. Jung concern.

 

 

hmm.. unnie's room on the left..  Krystal get inside Jessica's room and get her phone that was placed on the small table there. When she get out from the room, she saw that there's a room accross Jessica's was left opened. oh, this is must be Yuri's unnie room. She was about to close the door of Yuri's room, but then.. It's okay right if I just have a look for a while? hehehehe... She get inside Yuri's room, and amazed.. whoah.. She's so tidy, not like Jessica unnie.. ah, I wonder if she have comic book that I can borrow.. hmm.. let's see...  oh??!!

Her eyes catch something on the bookshelf. K.Y love J.J?? never heard the comic book title like that.. interesting to read?? then she grab it.

eh? this is not a comic book, It's a diary.. huh? why there's lots of Jessica's unnie picture inside? She can't help it but curious to read one of the content.

 

17th March 2011

Dear Diary,

It's been 4 days after Jessica accept Taecyeon as her boyfriend. It hurts me.. it hurts me alot.. How I wish I were a boy, maybe she will realise my feeling for her and love me. I don't have a courage to tell her that I love her more than best friend since long time ago.  I don't know how long this tears will stopped. 

 

Krystal gasp. By only read one of Yuri's diary page, she understand everything. Oh my God.. Are you serious??? Yuri unnie loves Jessica unnie?? Krystal was about to put the diary back to the bookshelf, but she bring it with her instead in a rush when she heard her unnie yell for help.

"Krystal, Mom.. Help!!!!!" 

"Unnie..!!"  "Sooyeon-ah..!!"  Her mom and Krystal quickly rush to the kitchen and found Jessica is in pain while holding her tummy. Mrs. Jung quickly understand the situation and ask Krystal to call the ambulance. "Soojung, your unnie will give birth soon, call the ambulance right now!!"  Krystal dial the ambulance number and when it's connected, she tell them the address.

"Mom.. it's hurt.."Jessica cry in pain. 

"Sooyeon, you will be okay.. the ambulance will come. Just take a deep breath, okay". Mrs. Jung try to comfort her daughter.

 

 

Meanwhile...

The game already begin and it's on 7 minutes left before the end of the game. the score is 63-60. 63 for Yuri's team, and 60 for the opponent team.

"Tae-Tae hwaiting!!  you can do it!! you can score!! you are not that short, Go Yuri!! Go Yuri!! do the slamdunk!!!" Tiffany's loud voice always amazed everyone who watch the game. Taeyeon facepalm herself when she heard Tiffany's voice, but inside she's so happy that Tiffany come and watch the game.

Yuri nudge her elbow to Taeyeon's arm and whisper, "Hey, your girlfriend's voice is more useful than our cheerleader team.. hahaha"

"Aish, stop teasing, Yuri-ah". Then they go back to concentrate on the game.

Tiffany feel a vibrate in her pocket, and then she check her phone. oh? message from Jessica?

Tiffany-unnie, I'm using Jessica's unnie phone. It's urgent, Jessica unnie is in hospital now, she will give birth!! --Krystal--

Tiffany gasp, "OMG Jessi!!" Then she get up from her seat and quickly rush to Yuri's team bench. It's a right time as well that Yuri's couch was asking for 2 minutes break for them to arrange the strategy again. 

"I'm sorry to disturb, couch. But I need to tell something to Yuri and Taeyeon". Tiffany try to catch her breath.

"You got 40 seconds, now quick tell them" 

"Yuri, TaeTae.. Jessica is in hospital now, she was about to give birth". Tiffany said while showing them the message from Krystal.

"What??" both Yuri and Taeyeon surprised. But Yuri face the couch and said, "Couch, I have to leave the game to Taeyeon. This is complicated, but I'm so sorry that I have to leave now". Taeyeon, the couch and her team are shocked. Taeyeon then grab Yuri's shoulder and whisper, "Yuri, are you out of your mind? the game is important for all of us. Isn't this what you always dreaming?" she try to convince her best friend to stay.

The couch is more furious, "Kwon Yuri, if you leave now, you will never get a chance for your scholarship!! Your application will not be approved by the basketball council. Do you know how many club representative who come today and monitoring our team performance?"

"I believe Taeyeon is capable to lead the team, coach. I'm sorry that I let you down, everyone." Yuri bow to everyone and start running out from the basketball court.  

"Yuri-ah..." Taeyeon let out a deep sigh. But then she collect the courage and said, "We can do this everyone. 5 minutes left, let's go!!"

Sica-ah, please be alright.. I'll be right there now...  Yuri run and stop the taxi, "Seoul Hospital, please!!"

 

There's a guy with a suit and sunglasses who always watching the game from the beginning, but he's more intersted in Yuri's basketball skill and team leading through the game. He quiet suprised when Yuri leave the building.   hm.. no. 21, Kwon Yuri  He's start to write something on his notebook.

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 16

#########################################################################################################################

 

who's that guy? and is Jessica gonna be fine? next update..  ^__^