Chapter One: Cookies!?

Cookies and Chocolate Kisses

"Hyung!"

Just ignore him.

"Hyuuung!"

Oh God. Not that adorable voice that I can't resist.

A pair of arms came from behind Minho and wrapped themselves around him.

The poor guy just kept staring at the T.V.

"Minho hyung!" Taemin tried again.

Damn. If I don't answer him he'll just keep nagging me all day and I'm not looking forward to that.

"What do you want Taemin?" He sighed.

"I'm hungry." The maknae said with a pout.

Minho turned around to look at him, eyebrow raised.

"That's why you've been bothering me for the past half hour?" Minho asked. "Well what do you want me to do about it?"

"Make me something, duh." Taemin rolled his eyes. "Key Umma left with Onew and Jonghyung to hang out with a couple of our Super Junior Sunbaes."

"Well too bad 'cos I can't cook."

"But I'm hungry." Taemin whined.

"Then make your own food."

"Can't you at least help me then? Pretty please?" Taemin pleaded, using his oh-so-cute puppy dog eyes.

Knowing it was inevitable, Minho gave a sigh of defeat and got up from the couch as he turned of the T.V.

"Fine. I'll help you." He said disgusted with himself for falling under the maknae's charms.

"Yes!" Taemin cheered suddenly giving Minho a hug, causing the other to stiffen as a wave of emotions washed through him.

Taemin, noticing his hyung's sudden change, looked up at him with a curious expression. "Are you okay Hyung?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. You just surprised me." He replied, smiling, while ruffling the maknae's soft hair.

"Oh. Okay then! Let's make cookies!" Taemin declared as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Hmm ok- wait. Cookies?" Minho asked in disbelief. "Shouldn't we be making proper nuroushing food?"

"But cookies are food." Taemin gave a cute pout causing Minho's stomach to flip and he had the sudden urge to glomp the gorgeous maknae. He mentally shook his head to clear any such thoughts.

"Ok, we'll make cookies." He said before he had anymore wierd feelings.

"Yay! Umm. First we'll need flour, milk, sugar...oh and chocolate! Definitely we need chocolate.Umm..." Taemin continued while Minho just shook his head and followed the former into the kitchen.

And thus started an uneventful early afternoon with the two SHINee members preparing for what would end in a very eventful afternoon indeed.

 

 

 

Hope you guys like this so far. Don't be afraid to criticise and give me your honest opinion.