The Taste Of Love

The Taste Of Love

 

"Guess who is the new student?"Jessica asked.
 
  "How would I know? Probably it's a handsome guy?"  Yuri started daydreaming about her ideal boyfriend.
 
  "Or would it be a gorgeous girl?" Donghae started drooling.
 
  "No matter how pretty she is, she'll still have to stand aside for Seohyun,the face of our class." Jessica implied.
 
  Seohyun overheard the conversation and blushed. Embarrassed,she replied, "That's not true Jessica,i'm not that pretty!" At this moment,the form teacher came in. Following behind her was a girl. She had dark shoulder-length hair that tangled around her shoulders like vines. Her eyes sparkled like stars and she had a small curvy mouth bearing a bright smile. She stared at the class curiously,anticipating the teacher's instructions.
 
  The teacher opened to speak. "Today we have a-" "New student!'  the entire class completed her sentence in unison.
 
  "Hello,my name is Sunny Lee! Nice to meet you!" Sunny exclaimed excitedly.
 
  Afterwards,the teacher arranged Sunny to be seated beside Seohyun. 

  "Hi! Nice to meet you!" Sunny started to self introduce herself.

  Sunnny seems too friendly for Seohyun to take it. Seohyun managed to squeeze out an awkward smile.Her personality was the not-so-friendly type.

  The schoolbell started ringing,indicating the start of recess.

  "Hi, Eunhyuk.Let's go." Seohyun had been close friends with Eunhyuk since young.

  The class filed out of the classroom in a flash. Everyone was eager to go to the cafeteria, including Eunhyuk and Seohyun. They scurried off to a table after buying their desired beverages and food. They were nibbling on a rice cake when they heard a sweet voice behind them. "Can I sit here?" Seohyun and Eunhyuk whipped their heads around to see the source of the voice. It was Sunny.