Chapter 5

Desire of the soul

As soon as she looked up she was completely shocked at the face in front of her, she could never forget his face "Jay..." She whispered. Jay was also surprised at the girl that was in front of him was the girl he made love to.  

He couldn't believe it why was she here he kept on asking himself that "stay after class please" he asked her, she nodded while taking her headphones out. He walked back to his desk while remembering the night he found her and started to fall for her but now it's different she's his student. He began teaching his lesson but his mind wondered to how this girl could be a high school student she looked much more older when he met her and it was like those two were might to be together.

Once the lesson finished everyone started to clear out "Alexis stay behind please" Jay said as soon as Alexis stood up. She sat back down and waited for everyone to leave. Once everyone left he walked to her desk grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her "Ok... explain to me" he said sternly, Alexis breathed heavily she began to tell his everything from wanting to break out of the good girl bubble to the party, when she finished she looked up seeing him stare into her eyes, she could feel the heat coming from his eyes she knew there was something between them but she didn't want to say. He let out a sigh and stood up "Forget everything... that was a... mistake I didn't know you was my student so just forget it" he suddenly said making Alexis shocked how could he say that after that night. "We made love doesn't that mean something" she said quietly almost a whisper "What did I just say Alexis?... Please leave I have another class". 

She quietly stood picking up her things and quietly leaving the room, she could feel the tears almost bursting out of her eyes but she kept them in. She didn't know why she was so upset but she guesses after texting him so much she must of developed feelings for him, how could he be her teacher he looks so young she thought. 

Once the day had ended she walked towards her car and from the corner of her eye she saw Jay talking on the phone, she could make out some of the stuff he was saying it kind of sounded like he was fighting with someone she wanted to know what was wrong but she knew she couldn't their relationship was over after what had happened.