Chapter 4

Desire of the soul

 

Alexis POV: 

I woke up at 6 hungry I forgot to eat when I got home so I walked downstairs opening my fridge hoping to see food but no I see jack nothing at all, thanks to my parents always being on business trips I have to do the shopping but silly me I forgot to go this week. I took one of the take out menus from the cupboard and dailed the number, I took money from the swear jar and used that to pay for my pizza I waited 15 minutes and once I heared the door bell ring I rushed to the door and I was thanking the lord so much as I was so ing hungry I could eat a cow. I payed the pizza guy and sat on the sofa eating. 

After finishing my pizza I got down to doing some last minute homework which was such a pain but I finished it anyway, while finishing it off my phone buzzed and Jay texted me I was thinking who's Jay and then I was in shock JAY! JAY! FROM LAST NIGHT OMG I couldn't believe he put his number in my phone I thought that last night was a one night stand OMG. I read the text .

From Jay 

Hey beautiful I hope you got home safely and I hope you enjoyed last night ;)

I was in shock of course I enjoyed last night who wouldn't I texted him back 

From Alexis 

Yeah I enjoyed last night :$ and btw thank you for washing my clothes 


He texted back no problem and to my surprised we stayed up talking all night well that was until I fell asleep on him. I texted him that I was falling asleep and he said goodnight and I went to sleep and then I realised that school starts tomorrow, thank god mom sent me all those school stuff weeks before school even started.

The next morning I woke up bright and early to get ready for school I had a shower and curled my hair and brushed the curls out to make it look more natural, I decide on a simple yet stylish outfit a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tank top and waistcoat. I went downstairs picked up the mail and once again nothing for me I put the mail on top of the mail for my parents that went back months, my parents have been back but they never stayed long enough to read their mail. I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast toast with egg and bacon, people say I shoulden't be eating this but who cares. 

I left the house and locked the door and headed to my bring new car daddy brought me for my 17th birthday sometimes I thankful for my dad but sometimes I wish he could at least help keep the family together, I got in and smelt the new car scent it was amazing I loved it I started driving and and put on the radio to hear Justin Bieber OMG WHY IS THIS PLAYING I thought and turned it off. After roughly 10 minutes I arrived at school and parked my car, everyone was staring but I didn't care I didn't care about anyone opinion I walked to the office and got my timetable and headed to my first class science, science was my favourite lesson and also one of my best. I walked in the classroom and took a seat in the middle row my ipod waiting for the bell to ring I put it on loud so I didn't have to hear girls gossiping over silly stuff however with my ipod on loud I didn't hear the bell go and when the class started I got my very first detention.