Chapter 1

Desire of the soul

 

Alexis POV:

As I walked up to the big doors of Missie Clark mansion I couldn't believe I was actually invited to a place like this I didn't even knew she liked me, although every guy likes me because of my looks and every girl wanted to be like me however, some girls hate me as I get all the guys attention. 

I immediately remember what it felt like to open my locker up and see the envelope drop down to the ground.

Flashback:

I walked up my locker in my skinny jeans and Mickey mouse top everyone was staring and whispering about me I didn't really care as I had my headphones in. I turned the little dial on my locker and opened it, once it was opened a light pink envelope slowly dropped to the floor I picked it up and breathed in the perfume that was sprayed on it. It was Love Spell by Victoria Secret it was intoxicating it smelled so good I could of stood there smelling it all day. I put it in my bag waiting till I got home to open it I then walked to my next class with my books in my arms and with everybody staring at me.

Once 3:30pm hit I was finally at home however my parents were fighting again over silly little things that either one of them had done, I just walked up to my room and put my headphones back in to block out the sound. I flopped on top my bed after I dropped everything on the floor and held the envelope above my face staring at it wondering what it was, I slowly breathed in the scent again and slowly opened it to see a light pink card I put the envelope down and stared at the card I then slowly opened it to see the words "You are invited to my New Years Eve party From Missie Clark" I screamed with happiness I couldn't believe I was actually invited to the party of the year I got up and started jumping around. When out of breath I flopped on top my bed and started doing homework but all I could think about was the party, maybe it my chance to be a bad girl I thought. I smiled and planned out how everything should go and then I fell asleep in a nice peaceful deep sleep.