>>> Please Read

Seoul High School

Hello, dear readers~

Guess who's alive? :D This girl! >u< Please don't kill me ;^;

 

I guess you deserve an explanation, right? 

A lot of things have happened in my life since I last updated in... July 19 of 2013, so... o.o

Anyway, I finished High School, started University, had family problems, dropped out of Uni, spent months and months without my computer and/or internet, more family drama... While all that happened I had a MASSIVE writer's block... Oh, and I was apparently clinically depressed. Yeah. 

But~ you, or some of you, might be happy to know that I’m getting my life and pulling myself together a little bit at the time. A couple of months ago I started working, to do something with my life.

The point is that I’m feeling better, and I have made a few decisions. Mainly, re-writing this. Yep, I’ll re-write this whole thing! Not a lot of it will change, but... yeah, the first chapters will. Definitely! The thing is that I had no idea how to get my ideas together... and in the process of writing this, I mixed it up with another related fanfic that i had in mind. It has almost the same plot, but "Seoul High School" has a deeper backstory. Now I have all my ideas together, but I unfortunately only have the first chapter re-written... And no, this fanfic hasn't ended. I know that at the very end of chapter 20 was... well, I found it funny at the moment, but I don't think it's so funny since there have been no updates since then...

What I wanted to say is that I'M FRIKEN BAAACK~! :D 

I was studying Literature at University, so my writing has gotten a bit better... But, since I haven't been writing in a long time, I may have gotten rusty or whatever xD

Anyway, hopefully I’ll get to continue re-writing the second chapter tomorrow. And speaking of tomorrow, first re-written chapter may be up tomorrow~ ^^

 

Yeah, but I’m really, truly sorry for these YEARS of no updates. I have missed all of you so much, and... well, I hope people will still want to read this.I may or may not give a better explanation when i upload (?) the first chapter... aaand I gotta go now. It's 12:44 am and I have work at 7:00 am, so...

Good night! Love you! ♡

See you all later, and yes, be expecting updates regularly.

 

Thank you all so very ing much!!! >u< ♥