Never send a monkey...

Help me!!! Im in love with my old student!!! (Sequel)

Im so so so sorry, I didnt realise that i really took forever to update. Well good news! its the school holidays. Which means that i'll be on this website alot now. I'm sorry if this is confusing or boring and if there is spelling errors

" ehhh! Eunhyuk, your Taemins father!! " donghae turned to eunhyuk then to taemin, who look just as shocked as he was

'he looks nothing like eunhyuk'  donghae thought

The still shocked taemin slowly walked up to eunhyuk and spoked " a-are you really my father? " he asked, having a small hope in his eyes.

eunhyuk hesitated and looked behind donghae. Where there was a stunned yuri looking right back at him

yuri was surprised. She thought that eunhyuk would tell taemin that 'his mom is around the corner' or take him far away from the heated arguement that was happening between Dongahe and Eunseo. She never thought that eunhyuk will make that excuse, especially around taemin and taemins REAL father. She wanted to grab taemin and run away. But she couldnt, shes telling her mind to go but her heart is saying no. She wasnt ready meeting dongahe yet, she wasnt ready to tell him about taemin and that she still had her illness.

'what have i done" she thought. Never send a monkey to do a girls job

" Y-YES! " Yuri heard eunhyuk say really loudly. She didnt hear most of the conversation so she didnt know what they were asking him. "I AM YOUR FATHER TAEMIN!"

yuri eyes grew big again. Why is he yelling it out. Oh please stop, glanced down at her child who had a unreadable expression. Suddenly Eunseo, who was silent the whole time responded

" your this bratty kid's dad! no wonder your related. You two are both annoying. I wish you two would just go away!! " She hissed. Taemin was taken back from the comment, feeling upset and useless. He ran off when no one noticed, not relising that he running into his mothers direction.

Yuri spreaded her arms wide and as soon as the teary child got closer, she held him tight and gently rubbed his back. She felt wetness on her shoulders, he was crying.

Taemin felt someone hold him close and try to push them away. Only realise it was his mother. Realising this he follwed the same action as his mother was doing and never let go. Yuri felt a tear drop

" I'm so sorry that i couldnt save you taemin" Yuri apologized, she felt guilty. she didnt save her own son. She wanted taemin to be happy on this trip. However it only made him upset.

Yuri looked to donghaes direction. They were fighting still. They didnt even realise that taemin ran off. Suddenly, donghae confused and concerned and looked like he asked eunhyuk where was taemin.

Eunhyuk who just realised it too. Look into Yuri's direction. It was an idiot action to do because... dongahe followed eunhyuk roaming eyes, about to look into yuri direction.

Yep, Never send a monkey to do a mothers job....

Okay so i lied about that little spoiler thing from last chapter. Im really sorry. I just had a idea in the story so that spoiler will be coming later....