Don't hurt my son!!!

Help me!!! Im in love with my old student!!! (Sequel)

I'm sorry for writing reall really late. I've been so stressed out on school and it was hard to continue on this story. I hope this story is not boring you guys.

Sorry if this is getting confusing to and for the wrong spellings. Thanks you guys for not giving up on this story!!!

 

 

" dong....hae? "

" Eun seo..." I sighed. I felt a bit sad it wasn't-

" donghae oppa!! you were suppose to buy me more clothes!! " my girlfriend angryily said, interrupting my thoughts.

she glared down at taemin who was clinging onto my leg like eun seo was a scary monster.  

" who is this brat donghae. " she asked. eun seo was about to grab taemin until i slapped her hand away

" don't touch him." i growled.

Eun seo gasped and step back

" f-f-fine! I-I h-hate you!! goodbye donghae! " she cried and walked off

I sighed of relief and felt my legs give away. i collasped to the ground

Maybe my friends were right. Maybe she isn't the girl for me, shes not her

" Hey are you okay Mr? Does you legs hurt? " Taemin asked. He seems like a nice kid, any father would be lucky to have him.

" Y-yeah. Just a little exhausted. " I smiled weakly at him.

i quickly stood up and felt like a sudden urge to do something. Something i was suppose to do from the start.

I grabbed taemin hand and walked around the mall to find.. Ahh! there she is!

i walked towards her but taemin stopped me

" what are you doing?! Why are you walking towards that scary women we saw before?! " He yelled at me. I chuckled, who knew this boy worried be worried about a man he doesnt know.

" i'll be right back. I just need to do something. Stay behind me taemin " Taemin hesitently nodded and ran behind me.

" Hey Eun seo! " I yelled. She turned around and ran happily to me and wrapped her arms around my neck 

" Yay! So you finally ditched that bratty kid and now your going to go shopping with me? " Eun seo squealed while trying to act all cute. 

I glared " The opposite actually... I want to break up. "

 i felt Eun seo stiffened. She pulled off me and stepped back. " W-w-what?! Your breaking up with me!! Why! "

" I don't want a girl who uses me just for money. I want a girl for appreciates me and that my friends think is cool.  i gave up my friendship with them for you. I should have listened to them"

" N-N-no! P-please D-dont break up me! I love you! " She wailed

" No you don't! You just using him like a credit card! go away scary lady!!! " Taemin growled who was suddenly right in front of me.

Eun seo glared at taemin " Back off kid!! This is adult business!! " eun seo hissed back. She raised her left hand and was about to smacked him. i was about to to stop her until a someone esle did before me

" D-dont hurt my son!!! " A familiar voice yelled. i turned my head to the voice to see

.....

.....

" E-E-EUNHYUK!!!! Your taemins father!!!! "

 

 

Whats gonna happen next? Is eunhyuk really the Dad, what is taemin gonna say??

thanks for reading this chapter!!