Jonghyun Appa

Jonghyun Appa

"Yoogeun-ah!" Jonghyun called out the little baby, his blonde highlights spiked up.

The boy turned his head and quietly said "merong".

 

Key snickered. "Watch and learn, Bling Bling Appa."

Key widened his eyes and put on a soft but shiny smile. In a baby voice, he cooed "Yoogeun-ah!"

Yoogeun's face lit up and he shook his hair as he ran towards the Almighty Appa.

"Bbo Bbo," Key called. Yoogeun planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

Jonghyun's heart ignited with flaming jealousy. Why did Yoogeun, his precious Yoogeun, go to Key instead? It wasn't fair.

IT JUST WASN'T FAIR!

The rejected appa walked slowly to his room, a full pink pout spreading across his lips. Key came in shortly after, Yoogeun in his arms, to watch his Bling Bling sulk. To cheer him up, he placed a sincere, gentle kiss on Jonghyun's cheek, softening the blonde's pout, his rainbow hair brushing up against Jonghyun's face.

"Hey." The rainbow-haired lover whispered.

"Hi." The blonde lover grunted.

"Come on. Yoogeun-ah loves you too. I know it." The baby was beginning to squirm at the mention of his name, so Key set him free. He ran out the door, straight to a large stuffed strawberry pillow in the middle of the old-themed house, but soon came back in.

Without giving the toddler time to react, Jonghyun scooped up the baby and showered him with kisses. He did everything he could think of. He did Airplane, holding Yoogeun by Jonghyun's feet and swinging him around, he lifted up the baby, gave him little toys, and more. He waged a tickle war, although Yoogeun didn't known what a tickle war was, so he sat there haplessly while the blonde Appa attacked him. He giggled and laughed, but when he saw Key appa, he ran to him and sat down in his lap. Jonghyun sulked some more, pouting. Yoogeun was pulled from his favorite appa by Jonghyun, who yanked him away and lifted him in his arms. He laughed and set Yoogeun down, who ran out the door again. The two appas saw the baby run in the kitchen, possibly to play with Taemin and Onew appa. Uh Oh. Taemin was always being abused by Yoogeun, and Onew loved him so much, but didn't know how to play with him. He was unbearably awkward.

Now it was just Key and Jonghyun alone. They cuddled up on the floor, pressed against the wall to conserve body heat. It was cold, the middle of winter.

Minho walked in at that moment. He flushed red at the sight of the two lovers curled up together, but managed to be highly annoying, flashing a cheeky grin and lowering his eyelids.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to...intrude." He stretched the last syllable, waving his eyebrows up and down. His quick soccer reflexes told him to duck quickly before getting nailed by a green pillow. Then a white pillow. Then a black pillow. Then Onew's green sleeping bag.

"YAH!" Key screamed. "We're not doing anything!"

Minho was breaking into fits of laughter.

"High-strung, much, hyung? Take it easy, I was kidding."

Key looked over his shoulder at Jonghyun. Jonghyun was smiling softly, but the grin soon turned devious.

"So you came to see action, Minho?" He called out.

Minho turned red. "What?!"

Jonghyun tackled Key until he was resting over him, bodies close and warm.

Minho sidestepped out the door, turning his back and running.

Jonghyun and Key laughed at his reaction, their laughter one harmonious duet.

Jonghyun was still on top of Key, so he figured, might as well do something while I'm overtop of him.

He kissed Key.

It was a slow kiss. Not something hot and passionate. Not a kiss that sent their tongues exploring each other's steamy caverns. It was a meaningful kiss, without tongues, without lip-biting, without the undressing afterward. A kiss that made them both close their eyes in pleasure, their hearts screaming in their ears, a steady, pounding drum beat thudding in their chests. Finally, they pulled away, and the heat died down.

Jonghyun rolled off of the thin, rainbow-haired boy, sighing.

"I love you, Key."

"I love you, Jonghyun."