Chapter 2: Crybaby

Ice + Bitterness = Cold Coffee



Chapter 2: Crybaby 
 

The movie started just a few minutes ago, yuri who is still uncomfortable with the dead silence that she and jessica have for almost 3 years. She had been trying to get the girl’s attention but the latter’s eyes are glued to the screen. Yuri then decided to offer some drinks for excuse to have the girl to turn to her.

 

you can do this just put it close to her face

 

And that is what yuri did while her eyes closed and just pushed the open bottle to jessica’s face

 

“AHHHHHHH!!” Yuri heard a loud dolphin scream. 

 

Darn it, who is that annoying lady? Why did she scream? Aigoo, my ice princess doesn’t like those kinds of people. I bet sica baby had already sent an icy glare to that poor woman. She chuckled as she imagined how scary and cute Jessica’s glare at the same time.

 

When she opened her eyes, she froze and quickly looked down. Ehem, about that apparently great great Kwon Yuri had messed up again. She saw the girl next to her soaked wet and the other people was staring back at them.  

 

the hell kwon!! How could you??!.. but err… did you see how hot sica when she’s wet?
And how y she looked when she stared at me like that? Come on, so y, hot, daring and so tempting. Oh my! My erseness.. but hey!! If anyone could see her that way, I swear you can’t resist the temptation. She’s the Jessica Jung remember…?! 


 

A goddess that anyone would offer their lives just to have her forever.

 

A sudden shifting sounds broke yuri’s chain of thoughts and made her look at the seat next to her, she saw no one, it’s empty so span the dark room and caught a moving figure downstairs. She knew who it was; even darkness can’t stop yuri from recognizing the girl she loves.

 

She puts her hand above her chest; her heart was thumping like crazy as always, the impact that jessica had done to her from the very first moment the she had laid her eyes on her was still as strong as before and she knew there’s no way out from the ice princess’ spell.

 

Kwon yuri had fallen on a cliff of ice and had intend to stay there forever even there are many wild beasts that she will face.  Nothing can stop her from loving Jessica Jung, call her possessive pathetic crazy fan girl; she doesn’t care as long as she’ll have the one she’s been longing for.

 

She took a deep breath and all her courage to stand up and follow the other girl and as she walked pass by the random strangers she had bothered, she uttered her apologies sincerely once again.

 

When she reached the rest room she saw jessica’s annoyed expression while wiping the wet part on her blouse. She steps forward and heard something she hadn’t she wished to hear.

 

“stupid annoying girl! I can’t even watch a movie silently and without her bothering me..! I hate this! I hate this stupid life of mine!! I hate her! I wished I didn’t meet her! I don’t want to see her annoying face every day! Why the hell do I need to suffer like this!” She then stopped and froze when she saw a sad pair of eyes staring back at her.
 


Yuri’s eyes had always been cheerful and not even once jessica saw them like this nor thought that yuri can be sad because the latter is always all smiles when they meet.


This was something she had never expected and never wanted to, in fact, she doesn’t want to hurt yuri but she doesn’t want herself to be unhappy too. Her world is definitely complicated, she’s stuck in the middle and had forced to do something she doesn’t want to.


“You really hate me that much, huh?“ yuri asked her in a low tone, different on what the latter had always used to her; the quite excited tone.


No response.


“yeah right, why would I even asked you if I already know the answer” yuri chuckled sadly but step forward slowly again. And jessica watch yuri’s action through the mirror.


 

“but please, just give me a chance, please that’s all I wanted from you. I want to show you how sincerely and determined I was when I told you I love you. I really love you, I really do.”

 

“love? You’re saying that you love me?” jessica turned to yuri and looked straight to yuri’s desperate and loving gaze.

 

“if you really love me that much, you wouldn’t do this! You wouldn’t break my happiness!! If not because of you I wouldn’t be like this!! If you’re not selfish, I would not be this broken and I wouldn’t be hurt! It was you who had caused heart aches to me; why can’t you see that I’m already happy with someone else, huh?!  Why can’t you just let me go?!! If you love me, you’re willing to set me free and let me be happy but no, you keep on putting me inside a cage. Why can’t you see the fact that you can’t have everything you want?!” in every words that had come out from there are respective slaps and punches that jessica had given to yuri.

 

“But love can be all about fighting for that someone. Sica-ah, why won’t you let me in? just open for once? All I need is a chance; let me prove to you that I can make you fall for me! I can replace him! I can love you better than him!! I—“ yuri was silenced by a hard slap on her face.

 

“do you even hear what are you saying, right now?! How could you?!!” jessica steps backward

 

“I told you I can give you anything you want! Even more than you had with him!—“ again another slap but harder than the first one.

 

“Stop! I hate you! A person like you doesn’t deserve to be loved.  And please stop following me! I don’t need someone as pathetic as you. Leave me alone.”  With that Jessica left yuri broken hearted and alone.

 

Yuri tried to stand still, she turned to the mirror and her eyes staring pitifully back at her. She saw her red cheeks, she can still feel the pain from the slap that had been inflicted on her but it was nothing compared on what her heart feels, it hurts like hell.


The words that had escape from jessica’s lips were like a thousands of bullets sent directly to her heart, no wonder she had felt it shattered into pieces. She looked back at herself again and saw a lone tear falling down from her eyes to her swollen cheeks.


She watched her reflection quietly, another single drop of tear, followed by another one again and not long after her tears had begun to come out uncontrollably.  Jessica Jung had successfully made kwon yuri cry. Great, so this is how it feels. Look at what you’ve turned me into, I become a crybaby.  


-------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY READING! :))
uhmmm.. so don't forget to comment, okay?
don't worry i'm harmless,!! hahhaha... what kind of description is that?! hahha
and please don't forget to vote TaeTiSeo and taeyeon everyday at MNET! :D

fight!! fight!! and watch flower power..!! :))

QUOTE OF THE DAY :
"SCARS remind us where we've been, they don't have to dictate where are we going"

sincerely yours,

angeltaeny28