CHAPTER 1 : Emotionless Mute

Ice + Bitterness = Cold Coffee

a/n: I added and edited some details..

CHAPTER 1 : Emotionless Mute

A raven haired girl was running frantically at the mall’s ground floor while cursing under her breath. She is now late on her most important and most awaited appointment of all times, watching movie with the Jessica Jung. It has been 3 years that yuri was head over heels on this girl, the very first moment that she had seen her, she was captivated by the girl’s beauty that had left a long lasting impression that was now imprinted on her heart, soul and mind. Making her more curious than ever, she was eager to know more about her but it didn’t stop there, her admiration had grown into something more sincere, she had grown to love her.

And she was determined to make Jessica fall in love with her and would do anything to make her stay by her side forever. For this past 3 years, she had been trying hard and do anything just to impressed the girl, the things that she had done was something she hadn’t expect that she was able to do so. It seems that because of her fear of losing this girl made her that way, it was the first time she had been afraid of anything or someone, this was all new to her.

And that proved to her that what she was feeling right now is true love, she even admitted to her own thoughts that even how funny it may seems, if the girl asked her to buy the world she would gladly do it.

dang! I mustn’t drink beer again! Geez. My princess will be angry..

Whenever she’ll bump to someone, she would just bow her head and muttered her sincere apology. She sighed as her thoughts go on like this.

What a way to start this supposed to be magical and wonderful morning! Sheesh.. It’s all my friends’ fault if they hadn’t invited me to join them I wouldn’t oversleep.

She immediately hop on the escalator feeling a little bit impatient so she ran like a mad woman again  as she passed by among the crowd of strangers she can hear them growling and hissing, she can’t do anything but to be sorry once again. Upon reaching the 3rd floor where the cinema is, her eyes instantly look for a certain blonde and when she turned around, it seems like the time had suddenly stopped, at that very moment her heart and her soul was about to explode. She had spotted her Goddess once again.

It’s just her back but it never fails to make me go crazy and insane.

She smiled like an idiot as she walks towards the blonde girl completely forgetting about her nervousness. She gently tap her shoulder and call her sweetly.

”S-sica” the girl turned to face her

”I’m sorry I’m late. I overslept I-I” yuri stutters like a kindergarten who can’t speak straight and in fact she’s sweating but the girl in front her was just staring directly at her with no emotions at all again. Instead of listening to yuri’s explanation, she just turned her back at the raven haired girl and walk towards the dark room.

Yuri sighed. No improvement. Still the same, even a little change wasn’t happening.

It’s been the other girl’s response to everything yuri did, emotionless, never did the girl had talked to her. Well, except at the time that she was clueless on what was really bound to happen.

It was like yuri was chasing after a scary emotionless mute.

She really hates me that much?
What does He have that I don’t have?
What’s good about him that can’t be seen in me?

Why can’t she let go of him?
Is it really hard to fall in love with me?


She sighed again, while she looks at the door and steps forward

But I won’t give up!

Right!

Mark my words! I, Kwon Yuri will break the cold wall of Jessica Jung!


She clenched her fist as she tried to take a deep breath and went inside.

That was the last thoughts she had in her mind before disappearing through the darkness.