CHAPTER TWO

Found~

 

A/N: Annyeong^^ Since there aren't  a lot of feedback, here I am again with another chapter :> This chapter may be a little cheesy, I'm so sorry :)) Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

I also want to thank the subscribers that want to follow my story :> Kamsamnida~

So there, enjoy^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Cho Kyuhyun and the other members of super junior, except for my made up character, Woo, Chohee.

 

CHAPTER TWO:

 

WOO, CHOHEE

 

A few years ago, I had a comfortable home not too far away from the apartment. It had a narrow street, and not many people lived there. I had a wonderful mother and an unbelievable father. Five years ago, I had a family.

But all was lost when two strangers poured gasoline over our house during one cold early morning. My parents were still asleep then, and after I got out to check what the noise was about, I quickly tried to stop them starting off by throwing a stupid rock at them to get their attention. Clearly, That didn’t help at all. I did try pissing them off, and that made things worse. It was so bad that one of them tossed a lighter into the pool of fuel they had left on the ground, which led to our house. In a matter of seconds, everything was burned: My house, and my family. One of the guys told me I was lucky I got out. I wanted to kill that jerk, but he pulled the trigger on me, and I was shot on my right arm. Before the guy pulled the trigger once more, I had the chance to run away as fast as I could, bleeding from the shot and leaving blood trails on the ground as I ran. I didn’t know where I was going, but I continued to run. I wanted to run away from everything back then. I was angry, confused and terrified. Was it fun for them to see the ones they love burn in flames? Was it their way of not getting bored? I did not understand how people could be real devils.

Despite all the pain remembering that memory, another memory that I couldn’t forget the most was when I met Kangin. As I was running away I bumped into him in the middle of the street. He asked me if I was okay as he saw me partly covered in blood. I was shivering, quickly explaining to him what had happened. During half of the story, everything darkened around me, and I had already passed out. I woke up in the hospital with Kangin seated next to my hospital bed, watching over me. He told me that the doctor said I almost lost all my blood, but luckily he had brought me there immediately for the doctor to take the bullet out from my arm and bandage it. He assured me that I was going to live and that everything was going to be okay, but no, it wasn’t okay; I wasn’t okay, and he knew. After we left the hospital, I wanted to go home, but then I remembered that from then on, I had no home. I had nothing.

There’s a saying that every cloud has a silver lining. Kangin turned out to be my silver lining. When my parents were gone and I had nowhere else to go, Kangin took me to the apartment and here I am, sharing a room, with ten other people. Life went on and I continued to live, and it is all because of my silver lining. That is why I am very thankful for Kim Youngwoon.

 

“Chohee-ssi!” I turn my head to Sungmin and Ryeowook who are walking towards me, along with a hot bowl of ramen.

“Oppa! Now I thought two of my favorite people already forgot about me.” I say, smiling.

These two members are the ones that I have been the closest to besides Kangin in the group and also ever since Kangin brought me into the apartment. Besides Kangin, these are the two people that know me well among all the members.

“Of course not! We were just too busy making this for you.” Ryeowook carries the ramen to me, offering it with his hands.

“You must be starving,” Sungmin says while he leads me to the dining table.

“Thank you, I really appreciate it. I feel so guilty for waking up late. Have you guys already eaten?” I ask as I follow him to the table with Ryeowook and Kangin behind me.

“Aniyo, you go ahead, we’re fine.” Sungmin says while Ryeowook agrees.

“No, chincha. I want you guys to eat.”

I sit down next to Eunhyuk and I fold my arms around me as I look at them.

“I’m not eating until you guys are eating.” I say to both of them.

“What about me, Chohee-ssi? I haven’t eaten yet.” Kangin says as he looks at me with his puppy eyes. We all laugh at him while others playfully . The thing that I find not-so-funny though is that he just doesn’t know how much I care for him.

I notice Kyuhyun looking at me from the kitchen, smiling at me. In all honesty, Kyuhyun is the person that I find the hardest to talk to. It’s not like I don’t like him, it’s just that every time I approach him, it’s hard to open up to him, and I have no idea how that happens. I don’t know what to tell him. I don’t even know what to talk to him about. He’s quiet most of the time when I’m with him. His words are very minimal. He’s such a mystery to me. He’s asked me out a lot, but I tell him I can’t. I turn him down not because I’m trying to avoid him, but only because I don’t think we’d have anything to say to each other, and I didn’t want that to happen. Let’s just say that I’m not comfortable in an awkward atmosphere, and I don’t think he’d be alright with it either.

 

CHO, KYUHYUN

 

Cho-hee catches me looking at her, in which she responds to with a smile and wave. Everyone else seems to be focused on laughing at Kangin’s joke, while I am lost in her gaze, with her eyes glowing at me.

Suddenly, the mood is ruined too fast as Ryeowook calls my attention.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Are you done cleaning the bowls? We need to get ready for our performance in a while!” He asks.

I look at Cho-hee who is already talking to Kangin, with her eyes still glowing.

“Uh, not yet. You go ahead!” I answer him, with my eyes still locked on her.

The room starts to empty as the members head back into their rooms, except for Chohee. She voluntarily takes all the bowls that are left on the dining table, and I walk to her to help her.

She carries all the bowls that she almost drops all of them. Luckily, I was there to grab some of them just before they could slip from her hands.

She smiles at me again and sighs a breath of relief as I take some of the bowls from her hands.

“Komawo Kyuhyun-ssi. I thought that I would drop them.” She says, thankful that she didn’t break any of the bowls. “You’re welcome.” I smile back at her.

Together we bring the bowls to the sink and I take the sponge from the sink and begin to clean. I can feel her walk next to me as I prepare the first bowl to wash.

“Kyuhyun-ssi. Do you want me to help you?” She asks.

“Oh, aniyo, it’s okay. But if you do want to help, then that would be nice.” I tell her.

Secretly, I did want her to help. One, because I wanted her to be with me, even for this short time, and two, because this could be the right time to take my chance again and decently ask her out on a nice date.

 

WOO, CHOHEE

 

From the time I began to clean with Kyuhyun up to this time, the room is still awkwardly quiet. It was always hard to communicate with him for me, especially when it’s just the two of us around, and the other members are doing their schedules. There is always this uncomfortable silence that I cannot understand. I sometimes wonder if he feels the same when he is with me. I wonder if he finds it hard to talk to me as well.

Could I the one with the problem?

I watch Kyuhyun as he quietly cleans the plate with the sponge in his hand, undisturbed by the sound of emptiness.

Would our relationship always be just this? Of course I wouldn’t want it to be. Should I begin the talking?

While thinking of a way to start a conversation, he accidentally drops the sponge on the floor. He pauses, almost as if he’s thinking of what to do. He leaves the bowl on the sink and bends down to take the sponge. Before he could reach it, I bend down as well. Our timing is very similar, so similar that as I am almost close to holding the sponge, suddenly his hand touches mine in the process.

After brushing into my hand, he looks at me, startled, while I am already curiously looking back at him.

Just then, time feels non-existent. At this moment, it was like everything froze around me.

“Ah-I-I’m sorry.” He stutters as he takes the sponge and quickly stands straight back up to continue cleaning. I slowly rise back up as well, and I continue to clean next to him.

The room is quiet again after the incident. I look at him again and suddenly his face is different in color. It was like something was burning in his face, and his mouth is pressed tightly together, like he had felt something that he was holding back.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, are you okay?” I ask. He replies with a slow nod and a shy smile without looking back at me.

“Ne, I’m fine.”

Silence again.

Was it really this hard trying to begin a conversation with him?

 

Aigoo.

 

 

CHO, KYUHYUN

 

I can still feel the touch of her hand against my skin as it encompasses throughout my whole body. From what I felt, her hand was very soft that it almost feels like silhouette. As much as I wanted to touch her hand again, it will be difficult for me like how hard it is for me to speak to her.

Having us not only in one room but also next to each other is the closest distance that I have ever been with her, and it is killing me every time that I don’t do something or say anything to her.

TALK TO HERI think to myself.

What am I supposed to say? How do I talk to her without messing up?

Before I get the chance to speak, she is already done with her set of bowls. As soon as she finishes washing and drying her hands, she quickly makes her way out of the dining room.

Before reaching the doorway, I manage to call her name without hesitation.

“Chohee-ssi!” I call her. She turns her head to me.

“Ne, Kyuhyun-ssi?” She asks.

“Uh, I know I’ve already asked you this question several times, but, would you, uh, like to have dinner, with me, sometime?” I nervously ask as I hold my breath, already expecting her to have plans with something else or just plain out ditch me.

Her face is unreadable, showing no emotion whatsoever, taking her a few seconds to think before she answers.

After taking a deep breath, her eyes finally meet mine, and a smile reveals upon her face.

“I’ll think about it.” She says. As soon as she leaves the room, I sigh in relief as my knees slowly fall to the ground.

Could this be the start?

 

---------------------------------------------------

So that was chapter 2 :> Hope you guys liked it~

Stay tuned for the next chapter^^