CHAPTER THREE

Found~

 

Hello again^^ This is kind of late, sorry about that~ Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter^^

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Cho Kyuhyun and the other members of super junior, except for my made up character, Woo, Chohee.

 

 

CHAPTER THREE:

 

CHO, KYUHYUN

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, Why are you smiling all by yourself?” Sungmin asks next to me as we wait backstage for our turn to perform, while the other members are also getting ready in their positions.

“Mwo? I’m not smiling.” I reply.

“Lie. You were smiling from the time we left the apartment until now.”

“Really? I didn’t notice.” Usually, I was the best liar among the members, but it was hard to keep yourself calm when you’re full of joy that you want to badly share, especially when you’re with one of your close roommates.

“Kyuhyun-ah. Did you eat something? What’s wrong with you—“

“Chohee-ssi said yes!” I scream in front of him, victory dancing in celebration, but at the same time, looking to see if anyone else heard me, which I doubt considering the loud noise on and off the stage.

Instead of cheering with me or congratulating me, Sungmin reacts blankly, unconvinced as if he knew what I was talking about. “Really?”

“Well, not exactly. I asked her if she would like dinner with me sometime again, that same question and I knew I asked her a lot of times and she finally said she would think about it. It’s actually the first time she said anything that wasn’t like ‘oh, I can’t because I’m busy’ or ‘I have something to do,’

Before I begin to rejoice once more, Sungmin loses eye contact with me and is now looking at the floor, shaking his head and muttering to himself.

“What now, hyung?” I ask him.

“Kyuhuyn-ssi, she said that she would think about it.“

“I know.”

“No offense, but that usually means no.”

“But hyung, there is still a possibility that she would say yes, isn’t there?“ I ask him, begging him for a positive answer.

He sighs, but smiles at me. “Of course there is.”

“Great! Today is going to be the lucky day I will have a date with her. I’m positive about it. I can feel it.” I smile at myself, already imagining myself on a dinner table with her, and the candlelight shining on her beautiful face.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, It’s a good thing that you’re a very positive person. If I was in your position, I would have already given up.” He says.

“Ne, of course I am.” I answer him with a blaze of confidence.

“But you do know that she might just change her mind?”

“Aish!”

“I’m just saying,” Sungmin is now focused on something behind me. I turn my head to the direction where he is looking at, and it turns out to be Chohee, who is with Kangin, as usual, helping him in wearing his blazer and is also playing with him.

“Saying what? What exactly are you saying, hyung?” I ask him but he doesn’t reply.

Before I get to speak to him about what the big deal was, our song begins to play, and we quickly walk to the stage in our formation, with the audience waiting for our appearance.

 

 

WOO, CHOHEE

 

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

 

The music is playing, and the girls are cheering as the eleven members of Super Junior make their way on stage, walking casually to their places. While the girls continue to scream for the boys, I am also cheering for them as they literally shine on the stage from where I am standing with their flawless faces and sophisticated suits.

It isn’t really hard to become one of their fans. With their individual talents and overall teamwork, not to mention how crazy the audience reacts to every single move they make, plus their music of course, their performances result into a big success. When their schedules are really hectic, they make sure they always have time to practice their choreography. Their schedules are so tight that most of the time, they don’t have time to sleep anymore. That is why when they don’t win anything, I feel bad for them because I see how much effort they put into each of their performances. The hardest thing about it is that each of them have different schedules, so they don’t even get to see each other that often even though they all live together.

The one I am with the most during his schedule is Kangin. Every time I’m with him, I feel safe and comfortable, which is why I’m usually with him. But sometimes, when he says his schedule is late at night, he drops me off to where Sungmin or Ryeowook has their schedules, and they become his substitute for watching over me. When their schedules are late as well, he just drops me off at the apartment.

I feel so ashamed sometimes, because I am not occupied with anything, while they don’t have time to rest anymore, because of the hard work they do in order to live. I don’t go to school, nor do I have a job. I know it sounds really bad, but since my parents died and I had no home, I am traumatized of that incident that from then on until now, I have a problem being alone. I would go insane and secluded in my own thoughts that I would see ghosts of my mother and father screaming for help. I took medication two years ago, but the doctor told Kangin it would be best if I just had someone to always accompany me whenever I was out. So from then on, I would always need someone to go out with, just so that I wouldn’t go crazy and paranoid whenever I am not indoors. But I do have dreams of getting a job. Yes, that would be nice. The only reason why I don’t push through with it is because I’m embarrassed to tell Kangin or any of the members about it, because I’m afraid that they will think of me as only thinking of myself. I also don’t want to be a burden to any of them, especially to Kangin, because he takes good care of me, so I usually keep it to myself.

I am grateful though, because he accepts me for who I am, and so do the other members, which is another reason why I truly am their number one elf.

 

 

CHO, KYUHYUN

 

“And the winner for today’s Music Bank is,” We watch the monitor calculate the scores between our song and CN Blue’s song for the result, and I begin to sweat excessively from where I am standing. The lights above the stage create a very hot atmosphere, and as I stare into the bright light above the stage, I can hear the fans calling my name and all the other hyung’s names. Although I cannot see the audience’s faces upclose, I can feel their sincerity and loyalty towards Super Junior.

I am very thankful that fans like them exist in the world and the hyungs think so too. They become our inspiration, besides our families, to work hard and perform well because we know that they will be there, always supporting and believing in us.

I take a look at the members around me and CN Blue’s members, still waiting for the most anticipated winner.

“SUPER JUNIOR!” The male host screams and the fans grow wild as they cheer their lungs out and we smile in great and utter bliss. We thank the CN Blue members in a courteous manner by shaking their hands and bowing to them while the hosts send their last greetings to the camera. Leeteuk shares his speech while carrying our first music bank award with him and the other members begin to shed a tear. The other members hug and thank each other and I join in the comforting. After Leeteuk’s speech our song is being played and the fans are singing along.

While everyone else is still busy with whatever they are doing, I quickly run backstage to look for Chohee and ask her out to dinner, this way, there will be less chance of her turning me down, since she won’t have anything else on her mind then.

There is no sign of her for the past few seconds. Suddenly, she surprisingly appears from the door where the dressing rooms were.

“Kyuhyun-ssi!” She calls and runs to me. I smile as I see the light shine in her face, making my heart beat in a quicker tempo.

“Chohee-ssi,” she stands in front of me and greets me with a bow.

“Congratulations! Finally! I knew you guys would win!”

“Komawo. Uh, Chohee-ssi,”

“Ne?” She asks smiling in such a perfect grace.

“Do you remember the question that I asked you a while ago at the apartment? While we were washing the dishes?”

“I remember.”

“Okay. Well, about that,”

“Chohee-ssi!” Kangin calls her behind me, then immediately runs to her. As soon as she hears her name, her eyes shrink in adoration while her smile widens.

Surprisingly, I notice that her smile is different. It was a smile that I always saw, but with something more to it that I can’t seem to figure out.

“Kangin-oppa!” He pulls her into a tight hug, and my heart stops beating.

Just when I thought I couldn’t see it, I saw it.

That smile was something more.

“Chohee-ssi, the members are planning to celebrate the afterparty now. Let’s go,” Kangin says and takes her hand as he prepares to walk away with her.

“Okay, but I’m still talking to Kyuhyun-ssi. Kyuhyun-ssi, what were you saying?” She asks me while Kangin impatiently waits beside her with his hand around hers.

What is there to say, when realization has come to punch me in the face?

With joy in her eyes and blush on her cheeks, I know what that look is: It is happiness. It is happiness that is present when I am not around, happiness that I can never bring her. It is happiness that maybe only he can give.

"Kyuhyun-ssi,"

“It’s nothing. We don’t need to talk about it anymore.” I tell her forcing a smile to my face.

Her smile slowly starts to fade and the radiant light surrounding her begins to darken. She nods, waves, then leaves with Kangin leading the way out the backstage.

Sungmin is already next to me as soon as they disappear from the doorway.

“She changed her mind, didn’t she?” He asks.

“Aniyo. But I think I did.”

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

So there, that was chapter three~hope you liked it :> Sorry if it's a bit short :|

Please wait for the next chapter :>

comments are very much welcomed but please PLEASE NO BASHING :)