1

"Then suddenly, I realized.... I love you "

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

" Let's break up "

 

 

A tear suddenly escaped from her eye. Just one word.. one word or sentence that makes everyone's world to be crumpled or shattered...

 

I held her shoulder and leaned closer to her. I can see hurt in her eyes. I traced her cheeks and wiped her tears...

 

 

Tears of sadness....

 

 

Hurt...

 

 

I don't know what came to my mind. I even ask myself why am I going to break her up? She didn't even done any wrong. And the weirdiest thing...

 

I can't even feel hurt!

 

My head was so light and calm...

 

Maybe. . . this is our fate . . .

 

I move away from her and faced my back. I started to walk but she held my wrist. I faced her again and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

 

She's so fragile. . .

 

 

She cried and cried. Let all her emotion be out at that time. I rubbed her back and shush her. I just let her cry in my arms.

 

After a long silence, I leaned closer to her ear and whisper. . .

 

 

" Maybe... this is our fate. . . Please move on. . . "

 

 

She bit her lip. I know she's holding her tears but she manage to look up on my face and smile.

 

 

That smile. . .

 

 

I always love to see that smile everyday. That is the reason why she's attractive. Just simple smile. . . makes my heart flutter. . .

 

But not this time. . .

 

The smile that I loved, the eyes that makes me blushed madly and the laugh that makes my day whole. . .

 

 

Vanished. . .

 

 

After our broke up, I didn't even saw her. . . It is like, she leave without traces. . .

 

She didn't even say goodbye to her close friends and relatives. . .

 

She just vanished. . .

 

I feel so guilty about what happened. I can't sleep every night thinking about what happened to her? Where is she now? Is she okay? Does she takes her meal everyday? Those question make my head hurt and go crazy.

 

Since then. . .my days, weeks, months feels so empty. First, i'm starting to miss her laugh. . .

 

 

Her laugh. . .

 

 

Everytime I hear someone laughing out loud, I immediately shift my head to that person. How I wish she was that person. How I long to hear that loud laugh that makes my day fun and whole. How I wish. . .

 

 

Then her voice. . .

 

 

Her voice that makes me always wake up early while grinning like crazy. Her voice that melts within my ear like a voice of an angel or a piece of whipped cream on a cake. Her sweet voice when she's singing and humming. How I long to hear. . .

 

Lastly. . .

 

 

Her eyes. . .

 

 

Her jewel like eyes that makes her adorable. Whenever I look at her, she makes me go "cloud nine-ing". Every stare, every glare. . . makes her so beautiful and fair. Her eyes. . . that sends me shiver and talk to me like we have connection. Without spitting any words, I know what she means. . .

 

I know what that means. . .

 

Why am I so stupid?! Breaking her and crushing her life like that?! I'm so senseless. . .

 

I'm such a jerk breaking up with her. I was so blessed yet. . . I didn't even realized it.

 

Today. . . I made up my mind. I know now what I really feel and it's so clear.

 

 

I really love her. . .

 

 

Not just infantuation but a true love. . . Not a guilt but a sincere heart. . .

 

I need to see her. . .

 

I want to say sorry. . .

 

Eventhough it takes me million years saying sorry. . .

 

I'll do it. . .

 

And lastly. . .

 

I want to say. . .

 

I want to shout. . .

 

 

I love you. . .

 

 

I really love you. . .

 

 

I really love you so much Tiffany. . .

 

 

-

 

I started searching for her. I look everywhere. . .

 

 

The park. . .

 

 

Where I first proposed to her.

 

 

The rooftop. . .

 

 

Where we first shared our kiss.

 

 

The school garden. . .

 

 

Where we first held our date and lastly. . .

 

 

The beach . . .

 

 

Where I promised that I'll never leave her. . . forever. . .

 

My tears suddenly escape without any warning.

 

 

There she is. . .

 

 

My mushroom. . .

 

 

My jewel. . .

 

 

My eyesmile princess. . .

 

 

My love. . .

 

 

My life. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holding hands with somebody else. . . .

 

 

 

to be continue...