Memorable: Suho's Scenario [Part 2 of 2]

An EXO-rdinary Christmas: A Christmas Shot Compilation

Soundtrack: TVXQ - Sleigh Ride

I placed the cup of Americano to my lips as I looked out the window, seeing the snow softly falling down the streets of Korea. Shirin-ah was beside me, her body resting against mine. She was also staring out the window, her caramel macchiato on the table before us. My arm was wrapped around her shoulders and her forehead was by my neck.

Shirin-ah began to hum a tune while she was in my embrace, and it made me just want to cuddle her even more. She began to nuzzle my neck and I could only chuckle when placed a kiss to my jaw.

"Well, you're being extra touchy after we won grand prize earlier, Shirin-ah. Are you sure you wanted to sing with me, or it's just the money you're after?" I teasingly asked her, and with a smile on her lips, she pulled back before slapping me gently on the chest. I quickly placed the coffee cup back on our table to prevent any liquid from spilling, and I managed to do so before her hand had contact with my clothed skin.

"Yah. You know I'm just being thankful, Joonmyun Oppa. I never really thought you'd be game with it, especially since you're pretty well off even if we don't join." She defended herself weakly before pouting cutely, making me raise my arms in mock surrender.

"Alright, alright. You know I can't resist it when you pout at me like that."

With a few more sips from our coffees, Shirin-ah and exited the Starbucks shop before heading towards our last destination of the day: the city square, where the twenty-five foot Christmas tree was set to be lighted up as a welcome to Christmas. We both were walking with our fingers intertwined, and we're both singing in harmony while being side by side, making other couples look jealously at us.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I haven't been able to prepare something big for your present this year like I promised last year. I only got something small, because I had to use up a lot of money to fund my contest fee for January next year." Shirin-ah suddenly told me when we arrived at the square, her face darkening as the words tumbled out of her lips.

"Yah, it's okay, baby. What matters to me is that you still remembered to give me something, even if you had just bought me something small." I said, before pressing my lips to hers, smiling as I pulled back.

While the whole square was becoming populated with people, all waiting for the Christmas Tree Lighting, I pulled my girlfriend to stand close to me, opening my trench coat and wrapping it around her too before buttoning it up. Inside the coat's enclosure, I felt Shirin-ah stiffen, her head instinctively turning towards me, and I could only smile at her.

"Wouldn't want you to get cold, now..." I told her gently.

I almost jumped, though, when Shirin-ah turned around to face me, still trapped by my coat, took something from her own pocket and clipped something around my neck, her fingers gentle along my skin.

A necklace.

"I told you, it's just something small." She shyly told me, but I could only laugh. Letting my hand slip into my other coat pocket, I took out a pair of leather gloves for my girlfriend. I dangled it in front of her, which made her widen her eyes. She hurriedly took it and turned her back to me, placing the object to her hands before leaning back onto my chest.

In the distance, the people were already counting down towards the end of December 24 and the entrance of Christmas in their lives. But to Shirin-ah and I, it was an entirely different story.

"This is a memorable Christmas, Joonmyun Oppa. Thank you so much." She whispered to me, her eyes closing as he revelled in my warmth. I just pressed my face to the side of her head and breathed her in deeply.

"It's nothing, really. I just wanted the girl I love to feel happy this season. Merry Christmas, Shirin-ah." I whispered to her ear. With a final smile, she turned towards me, and I did that one thing I knew I wanted to do forever.

I kissed her.

"3... 2.. 1... Merry Christmas!"

The amazed gasps of the people at the town square as the humongous tree shined brightly for everyone to see because of all its decoration never made me break off from my contact with this one special person my heart yearns for the most. I just let myself kiss Shirin-ah with all the love inside me, letting her turn around inside the confines of my coat and wrap her arms around me, our bodies sharing the warmth of our hearts in one song of passion.

Because the most important thing to a memorable christmas, for me, is...

... the third thing, love.

= = =

That's it for Suho's shot. I hope you like it. <3

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I figured that since the partitions of the Christmas shots have become too short, I'll lengthen the partitions more so that you get more happenings in the shots.

Next one to go on the scenarios... you want to know who?

Hint: He is famous for two words.

 

 

GULL and LUSHIPER.

 

Stay tuned for the next shot, as Christmas is nearing! <3

 

 

RECOMMENDED STORY:

Hidden Revelations: A Story Behind EXO's Legend

Another of my stories, and one that I am very attached to. Please don't hesitate to take a look at it. =]