Mistletoe: Sehun's Scenario [Part 2 of 2]

An EXO-rdinary Christmas: A Christmas Shot Compilation

 

 
 
Okay, I'm not even gonna lie.
 
Every single day of my life that I see Shirin-ah, I see beauty. Don't get me wrong in any way. My girlfriend is gorgeous, I know that really well. She's cute too, if I may add. If anything, she's the perfect physical definition of a female specimen to me. Really. Although I loved her because she's pretty much like me, her beauty is a huge bonus too.
 
But darn it. 
 
The way she had her hair curled at the ends, how the polka-dotted thigh-length sweater-dress hugged her figure perfectly, how the bonnet on her head gave her a soft touch, and how her boots accentuated her legs tonight made me stop and stare. Like seriously.
 
I believe my gift from Santa Claus JUST came early.
 
"Pabo! How could you fall asleep like that on the cab?! What if the driver tried something on you?!" Key Sunbae-nim snapped at her, his explanation to me completely forgotten, while that gorgeous female just smile shyly at him.
 
I was about to open my mouth and ask her to sit beside me when she suddenly turned to me with a stoic expression and chose to sit on top one of the couches a few feet from my form. My jaw dropped in surprise.
 
"Whoah. Is this a lover's quarrel I see, Shirin-ah? You aren't attaching yourself to Sehun-ah like usual." Key Sunbae-nim's girlfriend pointed out, to which my grorgeous girlfriend just shrugged. Her eyes were just concentrated on the fireplace, not moving nor even turning to glance at me. 
 
I don't know why, but even if Sunbae's girl didn't point it out, I myself would've tried to find out why the heck this was happening. I mean, here I am, but she's not even once approaching. I only could just sit here, wish for her to look at me, and just... want her.
 
Darn it. 
 
This was how it felt earlier, wasn't it, Shirin-ah?
 
"I think I get it now, why you asked me to stay after the party."
 
The moment those words left my lips, I knew what I must do.
 
I stood up from my sitting position on the floor, strode on to where Shirin-ah was sitting, and placed my lips on hers in front of Key Sunbae-nim and his girlfriend.
 
I let my eyes close as warmth invaded my whole being. Her soft lips were against mine, and I loved every second of it. I didn't hold back any longer when I felt her arms wrap around my neck and pull me close. I made my body lean on the couch she was sitting on, falling on it soon enough when she opened her lips under mine. My hand resting on her cheek, I cradled her face and let my thumb run over her skin. The moment I tried to pull back, our eyes met, and damn... I died and went straight to heaven.
 
"Now THAT is what I call a kiss under the mistletoe. Job well done, Shirin-ah."
 
I broke off immediately from my hold on Shirin-ah's figure when I heard Key Sunbae-nim speak, realizing what bold move I had done. But when the words finally sunk into my system, I found myself raising an eyebrow in confusion.
 
"What do you mean?" I couldn't help but ask everyone inside the room, only to be answered by a smirking Shirin. She pointed up, I followed the direction, and then I saw it.
 
A frickin' mistletoe.
 
"I believe you finally got Sehun-ah to yourself now, Shirin-ah. Another job well done." came the words of Key Sunbae-nim's girlfriend, and this time I was REALLY surprised.
 
My eyes thinned into a line as I demanded an answer from my girl. I am NOT going to tolerate any kind of playing around, even if I just wanted to smother her with hugs and kisses that exact moment.
 
"Uhmm... I... How should I say this...?" Shirin-ah suddenly began to stutter while fidgeting around, which irked me. She knows what my next reaction will be, so I didn't lead her onto it.
 
"You know--" I was about to say something when she cut me off with a blunt sentence that, despite sounding so wrong, made me bite my lower lip gently.
 
"I wanted you for myself today."
 
Despite the sophisticated get-up, Shirin-ah's blushing expression screamed cuteness.
 
"You seemed so distracted while we were in the mall earlier, and you also seemed so hyped up about Key Oppa's party the first time we were told about it. I just wanted to have a day in the Christmas season that will be spent by just the two of us, with no distractions. That's why I went all mad-Shirin on you." She said, her face evidently showing embarassment. She bit her lower lip and looked up at me shyly after she confessed, and I just wanted to take her in my arms that exact moment.
 
Oh gosh, Shirin-ah. You're driving me insane with that kind of look from you.
 
"Then, you must be punished, Shirin-ah." I told her teasingly, spying a look towards the Sunbae-nim couple who had their thumbs up and smiles on their faces.
 
When she asked me about her punishment, I didn't answer her any longer. She'd probably understand what I was about to do.
 
I pulled her to me and once more coaxed her lips into opening under mine, making sure she felt warm during the kiss. In the distance, Key Sunbae-nim and his girlfirend were already smiling because of this move from me, but I couldn't care less.
 
Mistletoes... I certainly love you now.