Chapter 2

Crazy Love Game
Please log in to read the full chapter

Crazy Love Game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Er...” Sungmin looks at Eunhyuk who's dangerously close to him. 'So he likes Kyuhyun.' He thought. By the look of anticipation that Eunhyuk's giving him, he can easily tell. "Because...” He looks to the front. "Because he's a nice man." He answered. “I want to be his best friend. But I don't know why I don't want it more than that." "So you don't have to worry." He looks at Eunhyuk. "Cause I won't have that feeling towards Kyuhyun."

 

'Friend. Is that an obstacle too?' Eunhyuk thought to himself. 'Does that mean Sungmin-sunbae likes someone else?'

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Ah! I’m so full!" The blond haired boy said as he made his way to the tennis court. Its recess time and he just feels like walking around since Ryeowook and Kibum went MIA all of a sudden.

 

He was humming a song when he saw Kyuhyun playing tennis. "Kyuhyun-sunbaenim!" He called the other excitedly, wailing his hands around. "You're still playing even when it's recess time?" He ask smiling.

 

"Eunhyuk." Kyuhyun said, acknowledging him.

 

"Have you eaten yet?" Eunhyuk ask, concern if Kyuhyun didn't take his meal. Kyuhyun was about to reply when both of them heard a conversation of two girls who was passing by behind Eunhyuk.

 

"Hye, did you heard the news about Sungmin-sunbae. Someone says that he came to school with another man." One of the girl said. Eunhyuk looks at them, so does Kyuhyun. "Really? Wah! Who does he really likes?" The other girl asks. "Maybe he's a player?" "Aww well...”

 

Once the girls were out of side, Eunhyuk looks at Kyuhyun.

 

"Sunbaenim, you still like Sungmin-sunbae right?" He ask.

 

"No. He rejected me remember?" Kyuhyun said, backing Eunhyuk.

 

"You're lying." Eunhyuk said.

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Hmph! You're such a rock headed person!"

 

"You're a busy body."

 

"You like to lie to yourself!"

 

"You're slow."

 

"You're pretending all the time!"

 

"You're not sensitive!" Kyuhyun yelled. Both of them look at each other. "Ah...”

 

'Damn it!' Kyuhyun said to himself.

 

"So you still do like him." Eunhyuk conformed.

 

"So what? It's not worth it." Kyuhyun reply.

 

"That means you're giving up." Eunhyuk said.

 

Kyuhyun let out a sigh. "Look, I'm saying this for your own good Eunhyuk." He said. "You should give up on me." He added with a smirk. Eunhyuk thought his heart skip a bit when he saw a tint of sadness in Kyuhyun's eyes. Then Kyuhyun continue playing.

 

'Actually, I don't know how much I like Kyuhyun-sunbae. I know that he'll always look for Sungmin-sunbae.' Eunhyuk thought as he watch the other male play. 'I also know that no matter how much Kyuhyun-sunbae likes Sungmin sunbae, he'll also get hurt.' He remembered when Sungmin said that he'll never have that kind of feeling for Kyuhyun.

 

'The both of us are tied in the same situation.'

 

'But our feeling's important.' He looks at Kyuhyun who's now playing with the ball in his hand. 'I'm not gonna let him have that sad face anymore.'

 

"Sunbaenim!" He shouts, Kyuhyun raise a brow at him.

 

"Let's have a bet." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Huh?" Kyuhyun look confuse.

 

"If Sungmin-sunbae falls in love for you then you win, but if you fall in love with me then I win." He explains. "I'll never give up." Eunhyuk said. "That means you shouldn't give up too!" He added, smiling encouragingly at Kyuhyun.

 

"You won't give up okay Kyuhyun-sunbae?" 'I don't want to see your sad face anymore.' He really want to said the last words but he just couldn't.

 

Kyuhyun looked at him, surprise but he quickly smirks. "Alright, I accept." He said. Eunhyuk's smile widens.

 

"Sunbae, this means you do like me right?" Eunhyuk ask chuckling. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Eunhyuk, do you wanna know?" Kyuhyun ask, looking to the sky. Eunhyuk answered with a what. "The one that Sungmin like is Siwon." He said making Eunhyuk gawked.

 

"Really?!" Eunhyuk ask which Kyuhyun nod to. "Then I think you better give up Sunbae. You won't stand a change if it's Siwon-sunbae that Sungmin-sunbae likes." Eunhyuk laugh.

 

"Yah!"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Eunhyuk was lying on the ground at the back of their school. It's free time and he decided to just spend it lazing around. "So it me, liking Kyuhyun-sunbae, him liking Sungmin-sunbae and Sungmin-sunbae liking Siwon-sunbae." He said, imagining a flow charts with their heads and arrows that shows their attraction.

 

"Oh! No one likes each other’s!" He exclaim then chuckle. "This is a pretty crazy love game." He said. "Now I understand, Sungmin-sunbae likes Si...”

 

"Eunhyuk." He heard Siwon's voice from behind the tree he was lying beside to.

 

"Si.. Sindong. Shindong." He quickly said, trying to cover up from saying Siwon's name. He really doesn’t want to spill another secret to Siwon.

 

"Shindong?" Siwon ask. Eunhyuk sat up from his lying position and smile. "Shindong, my neighbour, he eats like a pig." Then he let out a nervous laugh. Siwon smile, Eunhyuk's just too cute.

 

Both of them isn't aware of Kyuhyun's figure from behind the tree that Siwon appear from. He was just walking around when he spot the both of them and was about to pass through when he heard Siwon's question.

 

"Hmm, Eunhyuk, you told Kyuhyun that you like him right?" He suddenly ask making Eunhyuk look at him with confusion.

 

"Ah? Yeah." Eunhyuk answered. "Why did you ask so suddenly?" He titled his head cutely.

 

"Nothing, I just think that you're really brave." Siwon said. "I really like people that are brave." He added.

 

"Huh?" Eunhyuk blinks his eyes.

 

"Don't you understand?" Siwon ask. "Then let me tell you the truth."

 

"I like you Lee Eunhyuk."

 

Kyuhyun widen his eyes at this. For some reason, he feels that his heart was just thrown away.

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand was stunned. He continues looking at Siwon, not knowing what to say.


'Now we're in a rectangle love!'

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Ah.. Siwon-sunbaenim." Eunhyuk said, his eyes looking everywhere when suddenly he saw Kyuhyun form behind the tree.

 

'Ah! He's here! What am I supposed to do?!' Eunhyuk thought to himself.

 

"So you agree to go out with him?" Kyuhyun ask out of a sudden. Revealing himself to Siwon with a smile.

 

"O-Of course not!" Eunhyuk quickly answered. 'I only love Kyuhyun-sunbae!'

 

"Ah, Siwon." Kyuhyun called his friend. "You're the tennis captain. You shouldn't hang out here. Let's practice." Kyuhyun divert the topic.

 

'Hmph! So cold!' Eunhyuk thought. 'But he really should act

Please log in to read the full chapter