Chapter 1

Crazy Love Game
Please log in to read the full chapter

Crazy Love Game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I don't know why am I doing this.' He thought. Hiding behind a bush in their school, spying on someone is not really a normal thing to do.

 

But it is for a boy name Lee Eunhyuk. He's spying. On someone. His all-time crush, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

"Sungmin, I....”

 

'Ah! What's he going to say?'

 

"I like you."

 

'No!'

 

'That is my Kyuhyun! I've been rejected, and I haven't even asked him out!' The boy thought to himself, crying to his miserable life. But then..

 

"I'm sorry."

 

He shoots his head towards both male he's hiding from.

 

"I don't have that kind of feeling for you. I'm sorry." Sungmin said walking away from the place.

 

'Tha- That's great! This is my chance!'

 

"Kyuhyun-sunbaenim!" Oh yes, Cho Kyuhyun is his senior.

 

Kyuhyun turn his head from the leaving Sungmin once he hears his name.

 

"Eunhyuk." He said. "Did you saw what happened?" He added.

 

"Yes!" Eunhyuk answers smiling. "I'm sorry for you." He added rather enthusiastically.

 

"You don't seem sorry." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Well, to make you happy again, I guess I have to make you fall in love with me." Eunhyuk said laughing as soon as he finished talking.

 

"That'll never happen."

 

'Rejected!' The 17 years old thought, his smile gone.

 

"Stop acting weird. Go home." Kyuhyun said.

 

'He said it'll never happen.'

 

"Are you walking home alone? Well, be careful then."

 

'Ah!'

 

"Then let's walk home together!" Eunhyuk's back to his cheerful self.

 

"Nah, my house on the other way. Bye." Kyuhyun reply then leave the boy alone.

 

'Huh!'

 

There he was, walking back home without anybody beside him.

 

"I don't think I have a chance." He said to himself. Throwing a pebble to the ground. "But I'm not giving up!"

 

'I'll definitely stole his heart! Cho Kyuhyun! I'll prove it to you! Hyuk fighting!'

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Yah! Lee Eunhyuk! This is tennis, not baseball!"

 

"Hah?"

 

"Aish! I know you have the power hand, but you don't really need to hit the ball too high!" Kibum, his classmate slash playmate slash teammate slash best friend, said clearly annoyed.

 

Eunhyuk had hit the ball to hard that it flew to the next court, probably hitting someone's head.

 

"Sorry Bummie. I'll get it myself." Eunhyuk said giggling. Making his way to the next court which is the seniors’ courts.

 

"! Who threw this?!" He heard as soon as he open the door to the court and found Kyuhyun rubbing his head, a tennis ball on his other hand.

 

'Opps!'

 

"Ah! Kyuhyun-sunbaenim! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" He said apologetically, bowing a couple of times to Kyuhyun.

 

"Did you hit this ball too hard just to see me here?!" Kyuhyun ask accuse, clearly pissed off. His head really hurts!

 

Eunhyuk giggled. "Can I say it's the love gravity?"

 

"Then it has to fall on my head?!"

 

"Err...”

 

And they continue to argue. Like always.

 

'He's a cold person. But I still love him!'

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Ahh!"

 

'WHAT THE HELL?!'

 

The ball was just inches away from his face. Thankfully there's a door right next to him. Apparently Eunhyuk came back to his court on the wrong time, once he opened the door, a ball flew right next to him.

 

"Welcome back Hyuk." Kibum sarcastically said.

 

"I thought I was gonna be dead!" He said, referring to the ball earlier. "Huh?" Kibum ask, not getting what his friend was saying.

 

Eunhyuk guess he didn't saw the ball that almost hit him so he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Nice one Sungmin-sunbaenim!" He heard someone beamed. He quickly turned his head at the direction of the voice and find his old time 'love rival' in the same court as him.

 

'What's he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be on the senior court?' He thought. 'Ah! The teacher asks him to teach us for this month. I forgot.'

 

"Thanks." Sungmin said, beaming.

 

'Pft! Thank god you rejected Kyuhyun-sunbae or I'll hit you back with the ball myself!'

 

Please log in to read the full chapter