four.

From Girl to Guy

 

 

Four.

 

 

While the other girls were busy trying to think about the shocking revelation of their two members, Taeyeon quietly made her way towards the balcony where she caught a glimpse of a familiar figure standing by. Sneaking from behind, Taeyeon saw the girl's beautiful back as she was leaning against the railing letting the cold autumn breeze sway her long brunette hair.

She looks so beautiful.

Taeyeon cleared loudly causing the girl to flinch due to shock. She turned around and gave Taeyeon the most adorable surprised look ever. Her eyes were wide open and was left hanging. 

"Uhm..Hi." Taeyeon greeted shyly as she scratched the back of her head. 

"Erm..Hello there." Tiffany answered back in the exact same awkwardness. Without hearing another response from the guy, Tiffany spun around and faced the gorgeous view of the neighborhood below them. 

The kid leader had no idea what to do. She was as nervous as hell and it also didn't help that her situation was making things even more difficult for her to approach this girl. Yesterday she and Tiffany even had a little argument about their 'jealousy' issues and now this had happened. Taeyeon is sure Tiffany is not ready to face her right now.

But all she knows is that she needs her mushroom right there and right then.

"Fany-ah.." Taeyeon took steps towards the girl but much to her dismay Tiffany quickly placed her hand over her chest in order to stop her from going any closer.

"Aniyo." Tiffany said breathlessly. "Please don't come too close."

The forced smile on Taeyeon's face quickly faded once she heard this. It was replaced with a frown as she tried to hold the younger girl's hand. "What's the matter?" She asked in concern.

Tiffany decided not to look at her because gazing through Taeyeon's brown orbs would only cause her knees to go even weaker. She lowered her head and tried to hide her face under the uneven bangs on her forehead. Taeyeon wasn't giving in so she used her hand to lift up Tiffany's chin in order for their eyes to meet.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon questioned softly. "Are you by any chance...afraid of me?"

Tiffany did not answer. She pursed her lips and gently shoved Taeyeon's hand away from her face. She paced back and forth in front of the older one, trying to think of a way to express her feelings to her.

"It's not that I'm afraid." Tiffany finally says after exhaling deeply. "It's just that..I'm confused and utterly shocked. I don't think I can accept what you just turned into."

Taeyeon knitted her eyebrows confusingly. "What do you mean?"

Tiffany sighed once more and placed a warm hand over Taeyeon's smooth cheek. "I mean, look at you. You're a m-man. How is that even possible to happen?" She looked through her eyes and neither of them ever broke the intense eye contact. "I'm worried about you Tae. I'm worried that you might not get back to your old self--"

"Shh." Taeyeon cut her off, placing a finger over her lips. "It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise I will do everything to return the old Taeyeon again." She used her muscular arms to encircle around the younger girl's waist, pulling Tiffany close to her chest. "I promise Fany. Everything's gonna be alright."

There's no other choice for Tiffany but to enjoy the warmth of the embrace that she's receiving. She leaned her face against Taeyeon's chest and liked her new scent. But it was nothing compared to the scent Taeyeon used to have when she was a girl.

"Tae.."

"Yes my Miyoung?"

"You really are my Taetae aren't you?"

"Of course I am. I always knew you'd believe it's me."

They hugged each other tighter, the warm and gentle rays of the sun beaming at them. Although it was still awkward for  Tiffany to be hugging Taeyeon as a guy, she believed that the warmth they are sharing right now is also the exact same of warmth they always used to share.

"I can't believe this." Tiffany muttered grumpily. "We're already having problems in telling the girls about our relationship and now a new problem comes our way." She looked really cute with the frown and the pouted lips she's wearing on her face.

Taeyeon couldn't help but chuckle at her secret lover's adorable antics. "Aigoo Fany-ah, we're gonna fix everything mm'kay? Now don't worry too much and just enjoy our moment."

"U-Unnie."

Just in time to ruin their privacy, a voice had caused the two to quickly break away from their hug. They turned towards the door and saw their very own maknae standing by and staring at them with wide eyes.

"J-Joohyun." Tiffany stammered with a nervous smile. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Just now unnie." Seohyun answered innocently but there could be a hint of suspiciousness in the tone of her voice. "What are the both of you doing out here?"

"Nothing!" The two secret lovebirds answered together with the pitches of their voices raising as if they could not get any more nervous. "We were just talking." Taeyeon added as she slightly shifted away from Tiffany.

"Yeah!" Tiffany exclaimed. "We were talking about the new song!" Beads of sweat could be seen forming on the sides of her head and her smile was a little too strained.

Seohyun eyed her unnies. "O--kay.. Well Sooyoung unnie called for a conference in the living room. You better come." She turned around and walked off, not waiting for the two to respond.

Man, Taeyeon unnie and Fany unnie are really really weird sometimes.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"We have to figure something out. This cannot go on any further."

The seven girls and two guys were all sprawled around the living room. They were trying to think of a way to get out of this weird spell that was casted on two of their members. Since Taeyeon was still a bit distressed about the situation, Sooyoung was the one who was leading the group around.

"I'm really worried about this guys." Hyoyeon exclaimed. "We're going to have a dance rehearsal tomorrow. We can't go there with these two looking like a bunch of manly folks!"

"Relax Hyo. Things will go fine if we just try to think of a way to get these troublesome two back to their old selves." Sooyoung remarked as she rolled her eyes. 

Taeyeon eyed her sharply. "Yuri is troublesome but definitely not me." 

"Whatever, let's get back to the point." Sooyoung stated before throwing a a handful of potato chips into her opened mouth. "Do any of you remember encountering any bad experience with any one?"

"How's that connected to them turning into guys?" Yoona asked.

"Well," Sooyoung began as she finally sunk the junkfood down . "Maybe they had a bad past with someone and that someone had used black magic against them."

"Black magic?" Seohyun widened her eyes. 

Sunny nodded her head and continued to explain what the shikshin was trying to imply. "She's got a point there. It might be possible that someone used black magic against the two of you. I think that's the only way for you to be like this."

Yuri scratched her head as she engaged in her thoughts. "I don't remember having any bad encounter with someone." She then looked at Jessica's way and smirked. "Unless Jessica over there had learned to use black magic."

"YAH!" Jessica randomly grabbed a cushion and threw it directly at Yuri's face. Yuri had a fast reflex and quickly ducked her head, letting the small pillow hit Sooyoung instead.

"What the--HEY!" She accidentally dropped her chips and it scattered on the carpet. "My food!" She exclaimed.

"The carpet! Oh no!" Hyoyeon yelled as she was now stressing of how she's going to clean up the place again. "I'm going to have to vacuum it again! Damn it Sooyoung!"

The yellings began. Jessica was attacking Yuri, Sooyoung was blaming Jessica for acting so childish and Hyoyeon was screaming at Sooyoung for being messy. Noise filled the dorm and the maknaes had their fingers plunged into their ears. Sunny rolled her eyes and reverted her attention back into the magazine that she was reading. 

Taeyeon kept silent but on the inside she was fuming. Her little ones were really too noisy and it was driving her mad.

Tiffany on the other hand, was trying to tell the others to stop but no one would listen to her. 

With fists clenching and teeth gritting, Taeyeon got up from the couch and exploded. "WOULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET! STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF IMMATURE HUMANS!!!"

All became quiet and the room suddenly went awkwardly silent. Nobody dared to say a single word until Taeyeon gained her composure and mustered out a small confident smile on her face. 

"Good. I always knew you girls are very obedient." She crossed her arms over her chest but it only resulted in flexing her muscles and the girls had their jaws dropping. "What are you all staring at?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Omona Taeyeon-ah.. Can you stay that way forever?" Hyoyeon gaped. Even though she's not that tall, Taeyeon looked perfectly handsome with his charming and innocent child-like features. Her eyes still remained the same and her slightly buff body only added in the hotness.

Tiffany glared at the dancing queen for a short period of time. "Taeyeon, why don't you go and cook in the kitchen since it's almost lunch time?"

"Wha--" Before Taeyeon could even respond, Tiffany already began pushing her away towards the kitchen. She was rather feeling uncomfortable that the other members might develop a crush towards her manly Taetae. 

No way. Kim Taeyeon belongs to Tiffany Hwang and to Tiffany Hwang only.

Yuri noticed this and smiled to herself while shaking her head in a slow manner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello once again my dear readers! Wow, I'm really grateful to receive this kind of response from a lot of readers! *blushes* It's kind of flattering to know how many of you are enjoying the story that I'm writing! :))) Thank you so much!

Anyways, I wanted to apologize for updating late. I celebrated my birthday yesterday and I was busy busy busy. LOL But at least I updated today right? ;-) BTW, now I think you guys know who the secret couple is. >:)

And also, exciting chapters will come. I hope you'll enjoy the crazy and romantic adventures of Soshi. 

And to those wanting for a manly Im choding and Choi Shikshin, watch out. *smirks* They're coming soon. HAHAHA

 

tobecontinued! hang on guys!

-ticking out- (tictax)