Left

Sick
A/N: I'm sorry for the ty chapter....and the fluff....and the timing.....well anyway. Some Jongkey in here for you all.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
All the members except Taemin met downstairs with the carry-on bags they had prepared. They were going to be in Japan for a very long time, so each of them brought the things they couldn't live without. 

Onew sighed and he looked around. "I'm going to miss home."
   
Jonghyun agreed. "I'll miss my puppy. I hope the noonas take care of him well. But it'll be a fun experience...and it's Japan....more ladies!" He smiled wide.
 
Key scowled. "You're such a pig!"
   
His hyung ran out the door with his backpack grunting "oink oink!" as the younger one chased him. 
   
"I hope there's chicken," Onew pondered. "Ramen and chicken.....mmmmm..... Minho-ah, where's Minnie?" 
   
Minho looked around. "Uhh, I'll check his room." 
   
A large squeal came from outside. Key had caught Jjong. Onew sighed. "Can you please get him while I'll scold these two?"
   
Minho nodded as Onew went outside. He made his way to Taemin's room, where he could hear things dropping to the floor. Minho was worried so he burst in. 
   
"Taemi--aigo, what happened to you room?"
   
Everything he owned was throw on the floor. It looked like a disaster area and there was no way for the hyung to even walk inside. 

"Hyung! I'm going crazy. I know I'm forgetting something! I just know it! The problem is.... I have no idea what it is!" He threw his arms up in frustration. 
   
His older's face softened. "Taeminnie, there's no time. I'm sure you have everything. You're just nervous being away for so long. I promise you'll be fine. We gotta go though before Onew kills Key for killing Jonghyun!"

"There's....something....I wish I knew what it was...." He continued to sift though everything. Minho squeezed his younger brother's shoulder gently. Taemin for some reason froze right in place. Chills went down his body. He turned his head to look up at his hyung's big brown eyes. "I promise Minnie. You'll be okay with me." He smiled. Taemin held out his pinky. "Promise?" He asked. Minho giggled and out his own. Their fingers met and he promised. Always and forever. He took Taemin's hand, grabbed the younger's backpack as they made their way downstairs. For some reason Taemin found himself gripping tightly onto Minho's hand, as if in the near future his friend was going to run off and leave him.
   
Taemin was confused, but accepted defeat. Despite his hyung's reassurance, he couldn't shake the nagging feeling that he left something important. Oh well, he thought. Off to Japan!

In no time they reached Incheon airport and soon enough they were seated on the plane. Key and Jonghyun in one row, Onew close by in case things got crazy and the younger two settled on the other side by themselves.

Ahhh, the maknae relaxed. He shut his eyes and sat back.

They waited until takeoff. Once they were in the air, the members put on their earphones or fell asleep. Minutes later, though, the plane heard a yell.

"No! No no no! Meo? Meo? He's here he's here! Where is he? Meo??" the maknae was frantically going through his carry-on bag, searching every nook and cranny for his stuffed bear.

Minho immediately awoke. "Minnie, what is it? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"He's....not....here!" Minho could tell his friend was about to cry. Taemin stopped looking and turned his head towards the window. The one next to him had no idea what to do. He placed his hand on the younger one's shoulder to try and comfort him. He couldn't think of any words to say.

The rest of the plane ride was awkward. While the brown-eyed boy thought his brother was being ridiculous, he felt bad for him. In silence the plane landed and they could finally walk again.

"Uhm, I'll...be right back. I need to...pee." Minho headed off without any other words.

"Now where's that boy go---ohh baby, look at her..." Jonghyun's eyes wondered up and down the Japanese woman's body.

Key said nothing, but his face was filled with disgust.

"Let's go guys, we gotta get settled down before the performance. Where's Minho?!" Onew was growing impatient.
"I'm here I'm here!!" Minho ran in, looking rather flustered.
"You okay hyung?"
"Yeah." His face lit up as soon as he saw his best friend. "Let's go!"

They drove to the apartment that they would live in for the time that they were going to promote their new single. They would only have each other for a long time. It was a good thing they liked each other. Hopefully, though, Key won't kill Jonghyun.

They eventually settled in, suitcases unpacked and rooms messy. In order for Key to not kill his hyung, he and Minho shared a floor, Jonghyun and Taemin were on the next while Onew had his own above them all. That was the great thing about being Leader Onew. He had a feeling, though, that he wouldn't be spending that much time in his own room other than sleeping.

Taemin lay on his head down on his bed, surrounded by all his clothes and belongings. He couldn't accept the fact that he left Meo at home. He never went anywhere without him. How was he going to sleep now?

Minho tapped lightly on his door. "Minnie?"

Sigh. "Come in."

Minho opened the door slowly, with one hand behind his back. His face lit up as soon as he entered. "I'm sorry you left Meo at home." He plopped down next to Taemin.

"It's okay hyung....it's my fault..."

"Well if you need company call me. I'll be one floor away."

He flashed a smile before he left the room.

The maknae laid back down. Something felt weird underneath him. Without getting up he dug his hand under his back. What he pulled out surprised him.

It was a medium-sized stuffed frog. Its eyes were big, like his hyung's. The biggest smile he had ever produced was currently spread in his face. He took the animal in his arms and hugged it tightly. It smelled like his hyung. It was a comforting feeling.

Now he could fall asleep. But before he closed his eyes, something surprised him. He looked at his frog, and saw Minho's face. Taemin formed a smile before he drifted off soundly, frog in arms.