Chapter 4

Springtime Romance

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! WHEN ARE YOU HAVING THE WEDDING?!?!?!?!" Eunhyuk jumped on Ryeowook, wanting to hear more of the story. Donghae stood on the side, smiling at his boyfriend's behavior. Ryeowook smiled at Eunhyuk's playful behavior.

"We haven't decided when the wedding will be. Kyu just popped the question to me a few days ago. We still haven't told our parents yet. But if we have a wedding, you can help us Eunhyuk. You too Donghae." Ryeowook nodded at Donghae. Kyuhyun walked in and survyed the sweet scene before him. 

"Sorry to break up this sweet moment but Wookie and I need to go talk to our parents. So you two stay out of trouble." 

Ryeowook nodded and Eunhyuk jumped off and hid behind Donghae. Kyuhyun waited until Ryeowook caught up with him and then he intertwined their fingers togehter. They both walked to the masterbedroom. As the walked closer and closer to the door, there were muffled shouts coming from the room. Kyuhyun sighed and looked wearily at Ryeowook.

"Looks like my parents just found out and they're both going to scream at me. What can I do?" Ryeowook slowly pouted, thinking of what Kyuhyun could do.

"You could tell your parents that you wanted to surprise them about the engagement. Besides, we need to ask our parents how, when and where we can do the wedding. We were going to tell them about the engagement anyways. There's no way we can hid the engagement. So what's the point?"

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook. His boyfriend had a really good point. There really was no point in keeping a secret. Their parents were going to find out about the engagement sooner or later. There was no hiding it. Kuhyun took a deep breath and opened the door. They were greeted with,

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED? WHY DIDN'T KYU TELL US?!?!?!" Hecchul was waving his hands trying to see if there was anything he could throw around or squeeze it without getting broken. Hankyung was on the side trying to control his wife so that he wouldn't go clawing at Leeteuk and Kangin. Leeteuk and Kangin were on the other side. Leeteuk was crouched in the corner while Kangin was trying to protect his wife from the cat who wanted to claw his wife. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looked at each other before adressing the people in the room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! CAN'T YOU GUYS AT LEAST WAIT TILL WE COME AND TELL YOU BEFORE YOU START YELLING AND SCOLDING?!?!?!"

Heechul, Hankyung, Kangin and Leeteuk stopped and looked at them. Heechul visibly relaxed before running over to Ryeowook.

"Wookie! My favorite little kid! How have you been?! Has this kid been treating you well?! I want you to tell me everything! This kid won't tell us anything. To think that he is our child is impossible."

Kyuhyun pouted. "UMMA!"

Heechul ignored Kyuhyun and pulled Ryeowook over next to his parents. Hankyung dragged the still pouting Kyuhyun over to sit with him and Heechul.

"Well first of all, Aunt Heechul, Kyuhyun wanted this engagement to be a surprise to everyone. Including me. I'm sure that you must have been suspicious when Kyu bought the ring. But I'm sure the real reason why he didn't want to tell you was because it was a surprise. But when can we have the wedding? I'm sure Kyu wants us to be married as soon as possible."

Heechul, Hankyung, Leeteuk, and Kangin thought about that. Then they presented the date to them.

"How about April 22, at 2:00 in the afternoon? It's sounds like a perfect date. You know, what? How about you guys relax and we'll take care of the wedding ourself, ok? Now you go relax and we'll take care of everything. Go. Shoo."

Leeteuk shoved Ryeowook and Kyuhyun out the door. Once the door had shut, they both looked at each other.

"We'll need to keep a serious eye on them."

 

****April 22, at 1:30**** (A/N: I need to skip to this date. I need to finish this. It's killing me! >.<)

"Ryeowook! Where are you?! You need to finish changing!"

"Kyuhyun! Where are you?! You need to change into your suit!"

"I'm coming Aunt Heechul! Wait! I'm getting my hair done!"

"Can you please wait Aunt Leeteuk?! I'm trying to finish this level!"

"WELL THEN HURRY UP CHO KYUHYUN!! YOU'RE GOING TO HOLD UP THE ENTIRE WEDDING!!!"

Kyuhyun quickly put down his game console and ran to change into his suit. Ryeowook finished his hair and changed into his suit. The parents quickly checked their kids and Hankyung, Heechul, and Leeteuk went to sit down. Kyuhyun walked to the alter with his best friend, Kim Jongwoon. The priest's name is Choi Siwon. One of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's childhood friend. The music began and everyone stood. Ryeowook slowly walked to the alter with one hand in his father's arm and the other hand carrying the flowers. They reached the alter and Kangin handed Ryeowook over to Kyuhyun.

"Kim Ryeowook. Do you take Cho Kyuhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse?"

Ryeowook looked straight at Kyuhyun, his eyes burning with love. "I do."

Do you, Cho Kyuhyun, take Kim Ryeowok to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse?

Kyuhyun smiled. "I do."

"I now pronouce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kyuhyun leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Ryeowook's lips. The place erupted with applause and cheers. Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun. One look and they knew what had happened.

All those years that had gone by with outh them seeing each other made it difficult but they made it. They met again in the winter and then married in the spring. A perfect springtime romance.


A/N: I feel like such a fail right now. This was the worst chapter that I have ever written before. I feel so stupid. Please cheer me up. But you can look forward to two new stories coming up. One's Kyuwook and the other is Eunhae.