Chapter 3;

Imaginary Friend

Taemin flinched as he felt the man's hand his thigh. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he felt the man kiss his neck and and his pants. "I've always dreamt of this moment, Taemin. From the moment I saw you, I knew that we were meant to be..." He felt the man lift up his shirt and fondle his . "You're even more beautiful up close." He felt his pants being pulled down along with his boxers.

"Did you miss me, angel?" Taemin sobbed and shook his head furiously as the man engulfed . He heard the sound of the man unbuckling his pants and tried to yell, hoping someone would hear but it was muffled by the cloth in his mouth. He felt himself being rolled to his stomach and let out a muffled scream as he felt the man's member intrude inside him. He cried out in pain as the man mercilessly pounded into him. "You feel so good, Taemin~ Just like I imagined."

Taemin woke up, screaming bloody murder. He heard someone call his name, followed by the loud shufflinf of feet and yelling. He felt hands grab his arms and legs as he thrashed around, trying to get them off of him. "We need to sedate him! Now!" He felt a needle go inside his arm and fell unconscious. Taemin opened his eyes a few hours later, feeling groggy. The world was spinning and everything was blurry as he tried to look around. He rolled over and stumbled out of bed, holding onto the wall for support. 

"Taemin!" He felt warm hands lift him up and put him back down on the bed.

"Is he okay?" He heard another voice ask. 

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. Give it a few minutes and he'll be back to normal in a short while."

"Thank you." He felt a hand on his forehead, moving his bangs out of the way. Taemin shook his head and looked at the man in front of him. He slapped his hand away and ran out of the bed.

"Taemin, what's wrong?" Jinki went closer as Taemin started crying. 

--

I wouldn't call this a chapter really...think of it as a long sneak peek? LOL Sorry for not updating v-v