Beats of Troublemakers Chapter 1

Beats of Troublemakers

 

Beats of Troublemakers

Title: Beats of Troublemakers
Pairing: Kaisoo side! OT12
Rating: Read at your own risk.
Genre: Fluff, Fail Crack
Words Count:  Chapter 1 – 4,700+
Summary: Because of his eyes being insulted, Kyungsoo punches someone. Being sent to the room of troublemakers…he will find out why these people are being worshipped yet discriminated.
A/N: Please do comment, I’m open to criticism too. [ThisisitProduction]
This story is actually inspired in my real story. Kyungsoo’s attitude is also based on my personality. I don’t really have a lot of time to write this because I write this secretly, not wanting my sister to know about this. I only write whenever they are not here, which is like never. Please do comment about the characters or something that bothers you.^^  I’m open.
 
 

CHAPTER 1

Kyungsoo’s first day as a student of EXO classroom is a hectic and plainly weird experience. Not long when Baekhyun finishes cleaning his face and fixes his hair stylishly, which he has to admit that he looks good in it, Baekhyun suggest that he’ll fix his hair everyday for him, at the same time the “M” members arrived, teasing Kyungsoo like they’re close.
 
He finds out that the EXO student are just a bunch of ordinary high school students that has an extraordinary background that keep them from being a normal kid. He didn’t know why but the whole day is so exhausting for him that he can’t walk any longer after the classes are finished. Baekhyun and Chanyeol offers to walk him home saying they are on the same age anyway and they try to invite Chen but he’s going to Karaoke with LuHan and Minseok. 
 
“Kyungsoo! Where did you get that bruises?” His mother asks, rather angry. And just when he tried his best to tiptoe his way to the room.” Are you listening to me?!”
 
“I didn’t notice that a bike was heading my way, and then I didn’t get to dodge on time.” Kyungsoo excuses, rolling his eyes as he makes his way up to his room.
 
“That obviously is a lie!” His mother replies. But he decided to ignore it since he doesn’t have anymore energy left to bicker with her. “DO KYUNGSOO!”
 
Kyungsoo shut the door.
 
“Seriously?...” Kyungsoo whimpers. “Should I sleep? Review? I don’t know.”
 
He thrown his bag on a small couch and slide his blazer off him and looses his tie. He sits on the side of his bed and bounces a little. His room is so silent that it’s deafening, he could still hear Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s voices from his head.
 
“I’m still sticky.” Kyungsoo says, carding his hair with his hand. He opens his drawer and grabs the first clothes his eyes lay on, then head to the shower.
 
After he has taken a shower and put his clothes on, he dries his damp hair by ruffling it with the towel. By then his phone rang, at a snail’s pace he walks to his bag and snatch his phone inside of it. He looks at the caller’s number, it’s anonymous. He answers it with a beep.
 
“Hello?”
 
“What took you so long?!” A voice which is quite familiar to him yelled, causing him to drop his phone to the ground. “KYUNGSOO!”
 
Kyungsoo slouches to pick the phone up and lean it to his ears. “Baekhyun?”
 
“Who else could it be?” Baekhyun says, somewhat impatient. “I can’t believe it took you so long to answer your phone.”
 
“Sorry…I was taking a shower.” Kyungsoo slumps to his bed and closes his eyes. “How did you know my number anyway?”
 
“Connections.” Baekhyun says. “Anyway! Chanyeol and I forgot to tell you that our first subject tomorrow is P.E”
 
“What?!” Kyungsoo eyes shot open “I don’t want to drench in sweat so early in the morning!”
 
“Then skip it.” Baekhyun scoffs. “But I would recommend that you come, since it’s really fun.”
 
“When did P.E become fun?”
 
“It’s always fun” Baekhyun says “But yeah…bookWORMS like you don’t know how to move their bodies afterall.
 
“I’m not a bookworm!” Kyungsoo defends himself. “Fine! I’m going!”
 
“Good! Well then see ya tomorrow.” Baekhyun says, Kyungsoo could tell that the boy is smirking but decided to ignore it as Baekhyun hangs up.
 
“When did I become friends with a delinquent?” Kyungsoo murmurs, as he shifts to a more comfortable position. “Why so sudden?”
 
Kyungsoo keeps asking himself until he falls asleep. Whenever he’s asleep, his mother doesn’t bother to wake him up for dinner because Kyungsoo hates getting his sleep disturbed and turns into a cookie monster.
 
 
~*~*~
 
 
A cool breeze enters through the slightly open window, besides Kyungsoo’s bed. Kyungsoo shifts irritatingly his body away from the breeze but he instead falls from his bed. There is a hard impact upon his left side; he opens his eyes only to be greeted by a familiar ceiling
 
It takes some time before Kyungsoo realize that he has fallen out of his bed onto the cold floor. He slowly stands up and closes the window that’s slightly open to block anymore breeze to come in.
 
He looks at his clock. 4:30 in the morning.
 
“I’m going back to sleep.”
 
Kyungsoo climbs to his bed and pulls his blanket over him, clearing his mind to gets some sleep, but he can’t sleep anymore. There’s a sea of cursing everything that moves in his mind right now, that he suddenly remembers that there is a book that he need to return to the library.
 
He then gets up and prepare for his school, he decides to get there early to avoid anymore unnecessary commotion like what happened yesterday in school. The lesser the people in the library means the lesser possibility of trouble coming. He also come to a decision that he will bring his own lunch instead of buying in the canteen, what happened to him from yesterday is actually traumatic.
 
He leaves his house quietly not wanting to disturb his family and walks his way to the school. He stops at the convenience store on his way to buy a pack lunch and bread that serves as his breakfast. The school is only a 20 minute walk from his home, so he leisurely takes his time.
 
As soon as he arrives he heads to the library, there isn’t much of students there yet. He quickly finishes his mission – to return the book he borrowed peacefully. And then walks out the library peacefully.
 
“I’m parched.” Kyungsoo says, clearing his throat. He always have a hard time talking so early in the morning, his throat being conditional to everything. He paces his way to the vending machine near the gym to buy a drink. 
 
“Should I get a juice? Or water?...” Kyungsoo ponders for a second before pushing the button for juice, and much to his surprise, 2 cans falls. “No way! Lucky~”
 
Just when Kyungsoo is about to thank god for the lucky can, a faint music from the gym has enters his ears. “A music?...”
 
Kyungsoo strolls to the gym, as he is getting nearer and nearer, he can make up what the song is, since it’s one of his favorite- My Lady. The door is open so he takes a peek inside, he gasps at the view, and its Kai’s dancing. He stands still at his place, absorbing everything. Although he feels like he’s trespassing someone’s privacy.
 
Gracefully, Precise, and light-weighted foot, Kai dances so majestically that it amazes him to the core. He’s amazing. Kyungsoo can feel his pores opening up and everything seems to stop by the time he watches the boy dance in front of him. Kai doesn’t seem to notice him yet as the boy continues on dancing.
 
“Amazing…” Kyungsoo mumbles unconsciously when the music stops. Becoming aware of what he just said, Kyungsoo covers his mouth hurriedly and looks at the ground before glancing at the shock Kai. “Sorry…”
 
Kai turns off his speaker “Sorry for what?”
 
“Uh…for watching you dance?” Kyungsoo answers, looking at the ground.
 
“Why are you sorry for that?” Kai asks, taking a seat next to the speaker. “Watching me dance is the same as watching me breathe.”
 
“Is that so?” Kyungsoo doubts, biting his lips. He looks up and sees Kai asking him to take a seat too, he slowly obliged. “Here” He hands a can of juice.
 
“What’s that?” Kai asks, wiping his sweaty face with a towel.
 
“A juice?” Kyungsoo says, raising an eyebrow hoping that Kai would just accept it.
 
“Thanks.” Kai says, accepting the can. He opens the lid of the can and gulps a large amount to cast away his thirst “Why are you here so early?”
“I’m here to bring back a book to the library.” Kyungsoo says, doing the same procedure Kai did. “I don’t want to run into many people.”
 
“Kyungsoo, is it?” Kai breaths out while stretching his limbs. Kyungsoo breath hitched when he hears his name and nods. “I see…”
 
“Kai, right?” Kyungsoo says, taking a peek at Kai’s face. He receives a confirmation from Kai with a rasp voice that Kyungsoo finds y.
 
From the very first meeting Kyungsoo finds Kai as the most intimidating person he has ever met in his life. He can’t read Kai’s personality; there is just something about Kai that he can’t point out easily. Being alone with Kai, he’s having a hard time constructing a sentence.
 
“Kim Jongin.” Kai speaks as Kyungsoo’s mind is reeling. “My name is Kim Jongin.”
 
Kyungsoo snap out of his trance and looks at Kai “I know?” taken back with Kai’s randomness.
 
“Call me Jongin.” Kai blurts out coldly. Kyungsoo feels shivers down his spine, the can he’s currently holding almost slide of his small fingers. “What’s wrong?”
 
“But you’re friends call you Kai.” Kyungsoo reasons out, trying to examine his words and tones looking for anything that might offend the boy. “We’re not that close yet too.”
 
“Didn’t you hear me?” Kai icy cold tone pierces through Kyungsoo like a spear. Kyungsoo bit his dry lips again averting his gaze from the boy. “I said call me Jongin.”
 
“Alright.” Kyungsoo says, mustering some courage and guts. “But you have to call me Kyungsoo- hyung.”
 
“What?” Kai says, glancing at Kyungsoo with a hint of surprise in his eyes. “Hyung?”
 
“Yep..that’s right.” Kyungsoo nods, straightening his shoulders before smiling at Kai. “If you don’t, I won’t call you Jongin.”
 
“Fine.” Kai says, drinking a small amount. 
 
Seriously? Kyungsoo didn’t think that Kai would even agree to his condition, why Kai even wants him to call him Jongin. Weird. He frowns at himself not understanding the boy’s motives. He imagines Kai shrugging if he asks why he wants Kyungsoo to call him Jongin.
 
“Say it.” Kai says. Kyungsoo looks up and what meets him is Kai serious and wintry expression. “Say my name.” Kyungsoo blanks out for a minute.
 
“J-Jongin.” Kyungsoo says, the name leaves a bittersweet taste in his mouth. “Jongin”
 
“Good…I like your voice.” Kai compliments, beaming a sudden smile at Kyungsoo, a smile that can kill if you don’t look away on time.
 
“Thanks…” Kyungsoo says, blushing madly. Blood creeping out of his face and mind whirling because of not being able to look away in time. “Call me Hyung…okay?”
 
“Of course…Kyungsoo hyung.” Kai pronounces the name with his deep voice, that Kyungsoo can’t deny that he got a major turn on but laugh it off awkwardly instead.
 
“Why are you here dancing so early too?” Kyungsoo changes the subject struggling to keep his voice steady.
 
“Didn’t you hear from Baekhyun that our first subject is P.E?” Kai says, finishing his juice.
 
“He did. So??” Kyungsoo queries, he tilts his head. Kai laugh at his gesture thinking that it’s cute.
 
“Our P.E is dancing.” Kai mumbles, standing up. It took a bit of time before Kyungsoo registers the word “Dancing” into his mind.
 
“Wait…what?” Kyungsoo casts a doubt on his ears, not wanting to believe what he just heard. But Kai repeats the word to him, emphasizing every syllable that escapes his mouth. “DANCING?!”
 
“Yeah…” Kai confirms, standing up. He pats his back dusting off the dust from the floor “Why?”
 
“Do you really have to ask?” Kyungsoo burbles, panicky. “I can’t dance, that’s why!” He never has a chance to learn dancing after all, and don’t think that he has a body for it. 
 
“Kris, Chanyeol and Chen can’t either.” Kai says, tying his untied lace. “You’ll be fine.”
 
“Why is our P.E even dancing?!” Kyungsoo rants, ruffling his neat hair.
 
“I’ll help you…Kyungsoo hyung.” Kai offers, offering a hand for Kyungsoo to grab on. Kyungsoo heart skips a beat when he hears his name, he glance at Kai’s hand hesitating to grab it.
 
“You will?” Kyungsoo asks Kai nods. He accepts Kai’s hand as he is pulled up by the boy. “I’m warning you though…I never dance.”
 
“I’ll be patient.” Kai says, placing a small smile on his lips that Kyungsoo didn’t fail to notice.
 
“Okay…so what do we do first?” Kyungsoo says, uncertain. 
 
“First change your clothes, then we’ll do the warm up.” Kai answers, taking a CD out of his bag.
 
 
~*~*~
 
 
“WOAH!” a deep voice trespasses the gym once the music stop.
 
Kyungsoo is panting hard, legs wobbling as he looks at the source of the voice. It’s from a tall boy with aligned teeth in the door, with many more he didn’t even bother to count and just let himself fall into the polished floor of the gym. He didn’t even notice how many hours it has been, but It looks like it’s already time for their first subject.
 
“Kyungsoo!” a lighter voice calls him. Kyungsoo opens his eyes and sees Baekhyun, he can’t read his expression. Baekhyun has a minimal eye-liner today, probably because of P.E.
 
“Ah…finally you’re here” Kyungsoo manages to pant out.
 
“Hey what did you do to him, Kai?!” Baekhyun asks, shaking the tired Kyungsoo. 
 
“As you just saw, we were dancing.” Kai scoffs, unspent. The remaining boys who are at the door walks to there direction, already wearing they’re P.E.
 
“This guy is pretty good.” LuHan says, slouching next to Kyungsoo poking his cheeks earning a groan from Kyungsoo. “Hahahah! How cute~”
 
“Is this his first time dancing?” Chen asks, curiously while peeking at Kyungsoo. “He’s really panting hard.” Kyungsoo fails to let out a laugh, Panting? More like dying…
 
“Yeah” Kai says, scratching the back of his neck. “He’s a fast learner unlike you.” Chen pouts at Kai.
 
“His reflex looks good.” Sehun says, closing the book he was reading. “He’s movements are powerful.”
 
“So you can see that too huh? Sehun” Kai says, smirking. He hooks an arm over Sehun shoulders. Sehun complains that Kai is too sticky but got ignored.
 
“aww…so jealous of him.” Chanyeol says, pursing his lips. “But being this as his first time, and have Kai teach him is a total self destruction.”
 
“You overworked him Kai…” Lay says, helping Kyungsoo to sit up and hands him a bottle of water to drink. “You got carried away.” Kai just shrugs with a smile.
 
“He’s so tired…” Minseok utters, grinning. “Let’s have him rest for awhile; we wouldn’t want our new toy to wear out because of Kai.”
 
“My poor baby, Kai must have tortured you.” Suho says, placing a hand in Kyungsoo’s shoulder and wipes his sweats with towel.
 
“Why are you spoiling him?” Kris asks, cocking an eyebrow. “You guys seem to be fond of him.”
 
“Like you’re the one to talk.” Tao says, smacking Kris chest lightly. “Anyway, let’s take him to the bench.” He carries Kyungsoo to his back and carry him on the way to the bench to lye him down.
 
“Thank you…” Kyungsoo says, curving his thick lips to a smile drawing a grin from Tao before the boy can return to the group.
 
“He looks spent.” Lay says, with a beam. “That’s no good, Kai.”
 
“Teaching him was fun…” Kai speaks, fanning himself with his clothes. “He really learns fast.”
 
“He’s our toy too!” Baekhyun says, snaking an arm over Chanyeol’s arm. “You can’t just destroy him.”
 
“Baekhyun is right!” Chanyeol agrees, raising his fist. “We can’t play with him today, if he’s that spent.”
 
“Don’t call Kyungsoo a toy!” Suho scolds but got ignored. “Listen to me!!”
 
“And just when I want to teach him how to bully” LuHan mumbles to himself but it didn’t escape Suho’s ears.
 
“Don’t teach him that!” Suho says, throwing his hands everywhere. “Kyungsoo is not a toy!”
 
“He’s not…but he’ll be one of us soon.” Minseok whistles, winking. “We’ll have the 12th member of EXO!”
 
“Yeah, he can be one of us.” Chen says, grinning. “I can see a lot of potential to him.”
 
“They’re probably going to convert Kyungsoo to a monster.” Tao says, crossing his arm. “They’re like a mother wanting to raise a son.”
 
“Don’t you have something you want to teach something to Kyungsoo too?” Kris asks, ruffling Tao’s hair like a father. 
 
“Can’t think of any.” Tao says, enjoying the hand on his head.
 
“I’ll teach him how to play with a **** and **** and then – “ Luhan is cut off when SeHun shove his hand on LuHan’s mouth to avoid any more scandalized words to come out.
 
“NC-17! NC-17!!” Suho says, covering his ear. Kris covers Tao’s ears while sighing.
 
Kyungsoo who’s resting in the bench can’t help but hear them; he really thinks that this class is really close. He feels out of place but welcomed to the point that hanging with them just feels so wrong. He feels scared by getting close to them since he knew that once his punishment is over, he will go back to the normal department and be forgotten by this people.
 
He is scared.
 
 
 
~*~*~
 
 
After a hellish P.E. Kyungsoo heads to the rooftop to read peacefully, he learns that the EXO student has the privilege to enter the rooftop for they are the only one who has the keys. Since he can’t go to the library he might as well go to the windy rooftop. Just when he is about to open the door, a voice stops him.
 
“Chanyeol! What are you doing?!” it’s Baekhyun’s voice. Kyungsoo pauses and leans his ear to the door.
 
“I’m giving him milk” Chanyeol says, in a rather cheery tone. 
 
“Him? Milk?” Kyungsoo wonders, as he slightly open the door and greeted by a bright light. There he sees Baekhyun and Chanyeol together surrounding a box. “What is that?”
 
“But didn’t you just give him milk, why give him again?” Baekhyun ask, somewhat irritated. Kyungsoo hears muffles of meows from the box. 
 
“A cat?”  Kyungsoo whispers, he leans a bit more to hear what his classmates are talking about when unexpectedly the door makes a creaking sound, earning the attention of the two. “Damn you door.” 
 
“Who’s there?!” Baekhyun roars, as expected it’s scary, what can you expect for a delinquent.
 
“Sorry…it’s me.” Kyungsoo opens the door fully so he can show himself as he raises his hand, surrendering as if he caught something he shouldn’t have.
 
When Kyungsoo show himself, he gets the fuller view of the rooftop is showcasing – almost cloudless sky, cool breeze and when he look at his right, a blue sea welcomes him. The floor is white and a railing covers the edges for safety. This is a kind of scene Kyungsoo wants to see everyday, it appears that he will come here pretty often.
 
“It’s just Kyungsoo…” Chanyeol says, smiling. Baekhyun calms down and chuckles, Kyungsoo thinks that Baekhyun look cuter when he smiles.
 
“What brings you here Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asks, sighing. Looking at the confirmed cat Kyungsoo heard, gently.
 
“I’m here to read…” Kyungsoo answers, then gradually stroll to the two’s direction. “A cat?”
 
“Yeah…” Chanyeol nods, giving the cat a milk. “We’re raising it. This kitten has been abandoned by its owner, since it’s too mischievous and naughty”
 
Kyungsoo arc an eyebrow, as he watch Baekhyun, the school bad boy and Chanyeol, one of the most mysterious student plays with the kitten gently. The view is really refreshing, One can really see Baekhyun pretty side instead of charismatic and Chanyeol serious face instead of the smile he always wear.
 
“What’s his name?” Kyungsoo asks, squatting in the middle of the two. The cat is pure black and has very beautiful blue eyes.
 
 “Baekyeol” Chanyeol replies, making Kyungsoo pause knowing where the name come from.
 
Baekyeol- Baekyun and Chanyeol name mixes together, aka they’re couple name. How obvious could it get? Kyungsoo thought to himself as he force a laugh. It demonstrates how close this two are.
 
“Why are you raising it here?” Kyungsoo wants to know “Why not take it home?.”
 
“Our parents don’t allow pets.” Chanyeol answers for Baekhyun “especially strays.”
 
“I see…” Kyungsoo shut his mouth to watch the innocent kitty playing with Baekhyun slender fingers. “How thoughtful you two are.”
 
“We can see ourselves to this kitten.” Baekhyun announces, softly. Kyungsoo glimpse at Baekhyun and made a face saying he don’t understand. “Should I tell you something about us?”
 
“Is that okay with you?” Kyungsoo verifies, concerned. “It’s okay…I’m not that curious.”
 
“Since you’re one of us now, its better that you know something about us on the past.” Chanyeol reasons out with a grin in his face.
 
“I’m a temporary student in your class.” Kyungsoo says, emphasizing the word temporary. “I’m going to be back to my original class, once my punishment is over.”
 
“Come on, it’s a token of our friendship.” Chanyeol says, nudging Kyungsoo’s side with a pout on his face.
 
“You guys trust me too much.” Kyungsoo says, rolling his eyes.
 
“Do you believe in the saying, Birds with the same feather flocks together?” Baekhyun interrogates. “Do Kyungsoo, you might not admit it, but you’re just like all of us in the EXO class.”
 
“You guys are so persistent.” Kyungsoo sighs, not really getting what the two want to say. “Okay, I’m all ears.”
 
“Cool.” Chanyeol says, triumphantly “It won’t be long.”
 
“Chanyeol and I known each other far longer than we know the others…Chanyeol and I are always called weird for having our own world too.” Baekhyun starts, there’s a trace of unread glow in his eyes. “We’re pretty mischievous at that time, we’re called twisted.”
 
“Twisted?” Kyungsoo repeats softly.
 
“Yup, no one understands us. Even my parents, even Baekhyun parents, many people from our old school just won’t get close to us.” Chanyeol adds, chuckling. “Our personality is discriminated, but our families are worshipped.”
 
“We only have each other…” Baekhyun says. “Being mischievous when we are together also angers everyone, they wanted to get rid of is, but they are too scared of my parents, of Chanyeol’s parents.”
 
“Then in middle school we met everyone…we were all put in one classroom until high school.” Chanyeol says. “We don’t understand why at first, but then after months, we all understood that it’s because we all have something in common.”
 
“What is it?” Kyungsoo gulps hard.
 
“All of us in that classroom are twisted.” Baekhyun speaks softly but coldly. “We’re discriminated, but our family is worshipped.”
 
“If it weren’t for that classroom, then most of us would be like this cat.” Chanyeol deep voice raises the tense atmosphere. “Everyone in the classroom, almost have the same story as us though…hahahahah~”
 
“I…see” Kyungsoo is speechless. He can somehow relate except for the part where his family is worshipped and him being twisted, but somehow in that story there is something that pulls a string in his heart.
 
It proves the saying that everyone has their own business and problems. Kyungsoo thought that these kids have everything and doesn’t get why they rebel despite the riches but now he somehow got the idea why. The EXO kids hate the kind of attention they are getting and look for people who can understand them.
 
“You might not see it yet, Kyungsoo” Baekhyun says, standing up letting the wind carry his fringe. “But you’re just like us in many ways.”
 
“I don’t think I’m twisted.” Kyungsoo abruptly divulges.
 
“Is that what you think?” Baekhyun smirks “That’s not what you’re eyes say though…”
 
“My eyes?”
 
“You’re just like us…” Chanyeol also stands up to feel the breeze touching his skin. “You also play with things, just like us.”
 
“You guys…are weird.”
 
“That’s a fact.” Baekhyun says, showing a childish smile. It reminds him of his cousin who he caught doing something bad.
 
“Whatever…I’m actually skipping the 2nd subject” Kyungsoo stands up and walks to the direction of the door. “But now my plan is spoiled…”
 
Having no energy left from the P.E earlier, Kyungsoo chooses to skip the next subject however seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol here, it doesn’t  give the impression that he can rest and read quietly after all. He might as well attend the class late.
 
“Baekhyun wanna play a little?” Chanyeol starts leaning over Baekhyun.
 
“I like it when you say that!” Baekhyun squeal “What’s the plan?” Chanyeol leans closer to whisper to Baekhyun’s ears, the strong winds carrying some Chanyeol’s words to Kyungsoo ears but it’s all muffled then he hears Baekhyun laugh.
 
“Kyungsoo wait!” Baekhyun calls, running after Kyungsoo who’s not stopping. “Let’s go to class together” Kyungsoo cringes.
 
“What are you planning?” Kyungsoo asks.
 
“You’ll see…” Chanyeol assures “It’s better to watch first.” Punching text on his phone.
 
 
~*~*~
 
 
Kyungsoo finds himself inside the classroom – an unbelievably quiet classroom. Even though it’s quiet he just can’t concentrate seeing his classroom looks so engrossed in the lesson excluding Kai who’s still sleeping beside him. Kai seems to like spending all of his energy in one thing, dancing, because as soon as the P.E. is over he slumped down like a sloth. He suddenly feels bad for judging his classmates, maybe they are serious in studying too, and maybe they are not that much of lazy asses, maybe—
 
“Teacher! I have a question!” Chanyeol out of nowhere stands up, raising his hand. “Is Rene Descartes single?” Kyungsoo is thrown back with his thoughts. Even though Chanyeol asks something that is so not related to Science, the classroom stayed still as if it’s something natural.
 
The bald old teacher sighs “Mr.Chanyeol, we’re having our science right now not math.” Chanyeol shrugs and sit down to his seats, when Kyungsoo has the chance to peek at the boy’s notebook all he sees is a doodle.
 
In fact, Baekhyun’s note is full of doodle, same as Suho and probably the same as others. The teacher continues writing on the board.
 
“Teacher!” after a few seconds Baekhyun raises his hand and yells. “Don’t you think that cell and Bean sprout looks the same?!” Kyungoo face palmed.
 
“Well yes, they are sometimes compared Mr.Baekhyun.” The old teacher answers Baekhyun questions coolly like he’s use to it.
 
“Teacher!!” LuHan joins in sounding gleeful. “You’re head is too bright!” Kyungsoo gasped at the straight comment. The teacher sighs once again.
 
“I’m sorry Mr.LuHan.” Why do you have to apologize?!
 
“Teacher! I’m hungry!” Minseok yells like a child. “I WANT FOOD!”
 
“I have a chocolate in my bag.” WHY ARE YOU GIVING HIM YOUR CHOCOLATE?! Minseok stands up cheering and strolls his way to the teacher’s bag like an excited child.
 
“Teacher!” Tao calls. The teacher looks at him with a sleepy face and raises his eyebrow. “Um..hmmm..uh…nothing!~” THEN DON’T CALL HIM!
 
“Teacher…” Kris calls smoothly “Your handwriting is so ugly.” Kyungsoo face twist in the sudden insult.
 
“I’m sorry about that.” WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING AGAIN?!
 
“Teacher!!” Chen snarks “Your fly is open!!”
 
“It’s not” The teacher replies while breathing out earning a chuckle from Chen. AREN’T YOU GOING TO SCOLD HIM FOR BEING RUDE!?
 
“Ur…HEMMM…GRR…dr…hahahahaha…I think.” Suho reads the manga he just grabs from his bag loudly.
 
“Please read it quietly Mr.Suho.” The teacher says without looking back. Why are you even letting him read a comic book in your class?...
 
“Sorry” Suho says smiling so gently.
 
“Hey Baldy…I can see my reflection in your head.” Sehun says in a straight forward manner.
 
“Mr.LuHan must have thought of you that huh? Mr.Sehun.” The teacher asks. Sehun nods. Kyungsoo groans at the teacher behavior, he can’t believe that the teacher knew where the comment come from.
 
“We-Wegu-le?” Wegu-rae..?” Lay reads his book loudly like Suho did. But Kyungsoo has to admit, it sounds incredibly cute.
 
“Mr.Lay, we’re having out science and not speech class…” The teacher reminds but gets ignored by Lay instead.
 
The whole class finally quiet down, Kyungsoo finally gets what Chanyeol wants him to see. This is such a pointless game, all they do is distract the whole subject like a kindergarten and asking pointless questions but they look like they’re having fun, especially Minseok who’s eating a chocolate from the teacher.
 
“Teacher.” Kai says, raising his hand. Kyungsoo jumps in his seat, he almost forgot about the guy beside him. “May I sleep?” Kyungsoo eye twitches.
 
“You’re already sleeping.”  The teacher points. WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM…UGH! NEVERMIND. Kyungsoo groans to himself again.
 
“How about you Mr.Kyungsoo? Do you have something to ask?” The teacher says.
 
“I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTION IN MY MIND” kYungsoo thinks to himself. “Nothing sir.”
 
 
 
 
SERIOUSLY?!