Beats of Troublemakers [Prologue]

Beats of Troublemakers

 

Beats of Troublemakers
Title: Beats of Troublemakers
Pairing: Kaisoo side! OT12
Rating: Read at your own risk.
Genre: Fluff, Fail Crack
Words Count: Prologue – 3,200+
Summary: Because of his eyes being insulted, Kyungsoo punches someone. Being sent to the room of troublemakers…he will find out why these people are being worshipped yet discriminated.
 

PROLOGUE

Kyungsoo is always bullied for his eyes, in his opinion they’re just jealous. Throwing rocks, Cursing, Spiting or even stealing his lunch money; everything doesn’t matter to him. But if you directly insult his eyes, he loves so much; you will be awarded with a painful punch directly in the face, which he did already. Kyungsoo maybe small but he considers himself as fierce.
 
For that reason, he is sent to the school’s most frightening classroom – the room of troublemakers. This room is composed of 11 students who just won’t get suspended or expelled because of their connections and their family huge contribution to the school, other than that, they’re just students who give the school a huge headache. In order to at least control these students, they are put into one classroom altogether.
 
He opens the door in front of him that leads to hell, the room of Troublemakers also known as EXO room. Instead of stepping forward to get inside he steps back and there comes down a metallic bucket from above the entrance. This kind of trick is so old. He hears a groans and laugh from the student who he soon to be classmate. There are only 5 students present in the classroom. The 6 chairs in the front are unoccupied while the chairs at the very back are occupied.
 
“He didn’t get hit!” Baekhyun, the school bad boy, exclaims in frustration. “Did that advisor warned him beforehand?”
 
“What a traditional room of bad boys.” Kyungsoo snorts rolling his eyes, stepping inside. “You’re prank is too old.”
 
“Oh? You got something else, pretty boy?” Baekhyun says, irritated. Eye half open displaying his thick eyeliner.
 
“I think the Pretty boy comment suits you more.” Kyungsoo says, drawing a chuckle from the rest. “What time is this room gonna start the lesson anyway?”
 
“This guy…” Baekhyun smirks, like he found a new toy. “You’re Kyungsoo?”
 
“Yeah. No need to introduce yourself.” Kyungsoo says and bow down. “I’ll be your classmate from now on…unfortunately.”
 
“What’s your case?” Chanyeol says, showcasing his perfectly white and healthy teeth that are enough to endorse toothpaste. Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow. “I mean, why did you transfer class?”
 
“Before you interrogate him, offer him a seat.”  Suho, the gentle prince of the school, orders. He’s the only one who’s wearing the uniform in the right way in the room. “You can take a seat next to Kai, Kyungsoo. Do you know him?”
 
“Yeah…How can I not?” Kyungsoo sighs, marching to the very back of the room and takes a seat next to the said person, who’s… well just looking at him coldly while smiling.
 
Kai uniform is disheveled but not as messy, or stylish as Baekhyun. His buttons are all ed except for the one in the middle, showing a black wife beater inside and his sleeve rolled up and he’s not wearing a blazer. He has a necklace that has a pyramid with an eye in the middle of it and a belted-bracelet in each hand. His hair is naturally uncombed but it gives him a hot and edgy look that can make any girl squeal.
 
“So??” Chanyeol says, sitting in front of Kyungsoo’s seat. “What’s the case?”
 
“…I punched someone.” Kyungsoo says, earning another exasperation reaction from them on the room. “Do you all really have to react to everything?”
 
“Why did you punch him?” Baekhyun asks, frankly curious. Kyungsoo looks at his left where Baekhyun is sitting.
 
“He insulted my pretty eyes.” Kyungsoo says, blinking twice. “No one insult them or else.”
 
“ooohh.. How fierce.” Suho states ,smiling at Kyungsoo. As if he’s a grandfather talking to his grandson’s foolish story. “What did they said about you eyes?”
 
“They said that it’s ugly and too big and why are you curious?” Kyungsoo says, raising an eyebrow.  Suho shrugged but hint him to continue. “I just don’t like my eyes being insulted directly.”
 
“Maybe they believe in legend of the Eye of a giant.” Sehun, who’s just sitting there quietly reading random books, creating a perfect picture for a magazine, finally joins. “Since it’s really famous in this school” 
 
“What’s that?” Kyungsoo tilt his head, He do like reading books but he never read of such a legend.
 
“When you made an eye contact with a giant and he blinks at you, you will die.” Suho explains, taking out a mirror from his bag and stare at himself, winking. “But of course, the real reason is…they just want to bully you.”
 
“But you’re eyes are a bit creepy.” Baekhyun says, bluntly while supporting his head with his hand on his nape. “But it has it charms.”
 
“You’re eyeliner are quite thick too…” Kyungsoo mocks, leaning on his chair. “But they’re certainly has its charms.” Baekhyun scoffs and closes his eyes.
 
“You’re eyes are very pretty though…” a velvet voice butts in. Kyungsoo look at his right and sees Kai staring intently at him, no, at his eyes, making an intimidating eye-contact. “It’s perfect for your complexion.”
 
“Uh…thank you?” Kyungsoo says, averting his gaze. He doesn’t quite get it but could it be that bad boys can understand the beauty of his eyes more than those students in the normal department. This is insane.
 
“But how come can those people mistake you as a giant, when you’re this little.” Kai says, measuring 2 cm with his index finger and thumb. “So little…” Kyungsoo is about to counter when someone else counter back.
 
“YAH! DON’T INSULT HIS HEIGHT!” Baekhyun immediately stands up to his seat, hands balled up ready to punch Kai, but it’s a good thing that Chanyeol is fast to stop Baekhyun. Kai smirks before staring at the window. Kyungsoo eyes Baekhyun head to toe and realize that they’re almost the same height and mouthed an “AH”
 
“Princesses are always meant to be small.” Sehun added, adding fuel to the fire. Baekhyun glares in Sehun direction as Chanyeol is calmly holding him in place and Suho is just smiling there watching the commotions going on.
 
“Is it going to be like this everyday?’ Kyungsoo whimpers to himself ruffling his hair.
 
“There is a way.” Kai speaks voice a bit distant. “If you don’t like it here, then be a nice kid for a week then you’re back to your daily boring routine.”
 
“You’re quite unfriendly…” Kyungsoo replies, narrowing his eyebrows.
 
“Is that so? I don’t think I am.” Kai says voice husky, expression unfazed by the awkward conversation.
 
“I’ll just go with the flow.” Kyungsoo whispers, but loud enough for Kai to hear.
 
“Do what you want” Kai murmurs. Kyungsoo didn’t get to catch some of the words because of Kai low volume.
 
By that time the teacher arrived and asks where the others are, but the students ignores him like he wasn’t there. The lesson start then, Kyungsoo tries hard to listen to the lectures but he can’t quite hear the teacher who ignores all the commotion happening at his back and just continuously writing formulas on the board. Then a few minutes, change teacher, then change teacher again. 
 
Kyungsoo sighs to himself and browse his already calm classmates one by one. Suho is looking at the mirror fixing his fringe, Sehun is still reading a book, Baekhyun kicks Chanyeol’s chair with his right leg, Chanyeol is eating his lunch so openly, and Kai is sleeping. He throw a glance at the clock hanged on the wall…3 hours has already passed and it’s already break time.
 
“Okay…this is it for our English, study this.” Says the English teacher as she walks out of the room hurriedly.
 
“Break time.” Kyungsoo mutters.
 
“Do you have lunch Kyungsoo?” Suho asks, putting down his mirror. Kyungsoo shakes his head. “Then you’re going to buy at the canteen?”
 
“Yeah” Kyungsoo says, standing up from his seat. “Did you bring your lunch with you?”
 
“Yup… since going out of the classroom is too much of hassle. “ Baekhyun says, taking a seat next to Chanyeol who’s already munching. “You might meet our other classmates there too.”
 
“If you meet Luhan…tell him to buy a bubble tea for me.” Sehun says, finally closing his book to look at Kyungsoo for the first time. Kyungsoo hesitantly nods trying to remember Luhan’s face.
 
“Then how about this person?” Kyungsoo questions, pointing at the sleeping beauty next to him.
 
“Let him be, he’ll wake up if he’s hungry.” Chanyeol says, assuring Kyungsoo with Rice all over his face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo stroll his way to the exit and walks to the empty corridor. As soon as he got into the canteen, just like what the Dead Sea had done for Moses, the crowd parted to let him through, along with they’re disgusted faces, more disgusted than before. Kyungsoo takes this as a good thing, so he walks to the counter right away to order his food.
 
“What in the world are the staff doing?...allowing a huge fly enter the canteen.” A random student whispers to his classmates clearly letting Kyungsoo to hear. A sea of laughter filled the area but Kyungsoo remains unaffected as he pays for his drink and grabs it.
 
“Hey Fly! You’re food is inside the toilet not here!” Another student calls into him. He can hear most of the students agreeing to the statement that student said. Kyungsoo just rolls his eyes and sip a small amount of ice choco he ordered. “Hey, isn’t that poop shake?!” One more thunder of laughter roared at the canteen.
 
“Hey, don’t you know some manners?!” Kyungsoo explodes, opening the lid of his drink and take a look of it. “When someone is eating never talk about things like that...so disgusting.” 
 
“What?! I never thought insects have table manners.” A boy walks in front of Kyungsoo, staring at him right under his long nose, underestimating him. “You’re transferred to the room of troublemaker’s right?”
 
 “Jealous?” Kyungsoo grins, playing with his drink ice cubes before looking at the boy.
 
“Do I look like I’m jealous?” The boy snorts, slapping Kyungsoo hands causing him to drop his drink to the dirty and sticky floor. “ooops…it’s okay. You can just drink it from there…fly.”
 
“Don’t you people have anything better to do?” Kyungsoo says, tapping his foot attempting to cast away his stress bit by bit. Suddenly someone locked his arms from behind, preventing him to move. A sharp pain stings to his right cheek when he got an unwarned punch from a boy, who just walks in front of him. If he’s not mistaken, it’s the boy he punched before
 
“What in the world?!’ Kyungsoo snaps, struggling to yank the hands of the students holding him.  A crowd of students around the scene cheers for the bullying sides as if he’s going to get executed. “You guys are chickens”
 
“It’s better, than to get classified in the family of insects.” The boy who punches him laughs, stretching his hands preparing to launch another one. “Do you want to drink it?” He points at the spilled drink on the floor.
“YOU DRINK IT!” Kyungsoo shouts.
 
“Hold him down.” Kyungsoo is immediately wrestled down the floor painfully. Someone grab his hair forcing him to lap up the liquid.
 
“DRINK DRINK DRINK!” A countless of chants thundered through the area, mixed with guys and girls cheering for him to drink it as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. Kyungsoo’s cheek splat to the dirty chocolate and his face rubs to the floor like a map.
 
“Why won’t you drink it?!” A guy yells grinding a foot just above Kyungsoo’s head placing a groan of pain in Kyungsoo’s mouth.
 
“Then you drink it.” A deep voice says, without delay shuts everyone up. Kyungsoo cracks an eye open and saw Kris, the school idol marching his way to him with 5 students at his back. The crowd opens up like the one in the Dead Sea too.
 
“K-kris…”The boys who are holding him down let go of him and back away. No one dares to move. Kyungsoo suspiciously sit up rubbing his sticky and wet cheek from the chocolate earlier.
 
“What is going on here?” Chen says, looking so amused scanning the whole scene. It’s an evil smile, and expression that looks so different in what he wants to say.
 
“Are you okay?” Lay rashes to Kyungsoo side and takes out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe Kyungsoo, like a grandmother who cares for his grandson.
 
“It’s nothing…” One of the bullies says, trying to keep a calm expression to hide his evil deed. “We just try to…help him”
 
“Hahahahaha!! Who would believe such lie?” Minseok laughs, screening his adorable gummy smile, clutching to his stomach. “ Chanyeol lies better than you!”
 
“You got a cut under your lips.” Lay points out. Now that Kyungsoo notices it, his lower lip hurts, maybe he got it from the punch earlier. He traces his lips.
 
“It looks like you did some horrible thing though…” Tao says, squatting next to Kyungsoo to take a closer look at the poodle of Chocolate on the floor. “Oh it’s chocolate…”
 
“What do you think about this LuHan?” Chen asks, sliding his hand through his hair. 
 
“The way they bully is seriously boring…” LuHan comments, with a smile. Kyungsoo suddenly remembers what Sehun ask him to do. “But…I’ll give them credit for having the courage to do this.”
 
“Close the school canteen doors.” Kris orders. Unwillingly the person who’s close to the entrance closes the door as Kris said. “No one is going out until I say so.” Hard gulping can be heard.
 
“Courage is the most important thing for bullying after all.” Minseok says, browsing the scared people around him with a smile. “But the way they bully him, is so traditional.”
 
“It’s his fault!! He punches me first!!” The boy finally snaps, not able to take the pressure the others are giving him. He points at the black-eye under his eyes trying to win the pity of the others.
 
“I believe that you’re the reason why he got transferred to our class right?” Tao confirms, standing up and walking next to the pressurized boy who nods. “Oh? You’re trembling…”
 
“Maybe he pee his pants!!” Luhan says, delightfully then shrugged “Well I don’t really care if he punches you or not, what important now is you punches and humiliated him now. And from what I know…he’s our classmate now.”
 
“Rule no.10” Chen says, grabbing a small notebook and read the content out loud. “If someone hurt an EXO student, LuHan and Baekhyun will make him pay the price”
 
“No! No! It’s not just me!!” The boy cries, pointing madly at his companions. “Them too!”
 
“Don’t worry; no one is exempted at this rule.” Tao says, hooking his arms over to the boy shoulders. “We saw all of your ugly faces.”
 
“I got a band aid here…don’t move okay?” Lay says, peeling the band-aid to it’s plastic and places it lightly to Kyungsoo’s lower lip. Kyungsoo can’t grasp the situation quite yet but chooses to enjoy the scene for awhile.
 
“Rule no.38.” Chen continues. “If a student cheers for a bully to do more to the EXO student then Chanyeol and Sehun will be there to take care of you…hey isn’t that bad?”
 
“They are too many…”Tao says, seeing countless of heads that were chanting before.
 
“Then have Suho suspend this people.” Kris says, earning a number of gasp from the students. “This might take long…”  His friends nod.
 
“Well for the mean time, I’ll take Kyungsoo to the classroom.” Lay says, supporting Kyungsoo to stand up. “LuHan come with me.”
 
“Sure.” LuHan shrugs.
 
“I’ll stay here~” Minseok hums. “I can see teachers involve here too~”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What in the world happen to you?” Chanyeol asks, jaw dropped. “I thought you’re supposed to be in a canteen…why did you look like a person who looses to a boxing match?”
 
“Hey where’s my Bubble Tea?” Sehun says, pointing at Kyungsoo cheek. It looks like he doesn’t care about what happened to Kyungsoo. “LuHan, My bubble tea…”
 
“I’m gonna buy it later, I’m going back there anyway.” LuHan says, helping Kyungsoo take a seat before taking his leave. “Bye bye~”
 
“Looks like you got bullied…”Baekhyun utters, skimming Kyungsoo dirty skin. He touch the sticky hair and ruffles it. “What is this? Chocolate?”
 
“Bingo.” Kyungsoo exhales yanking Baekhyun hands away. “Smart-pants.”
 
“Sorry, we were too late.” Lay tells him, eyes full of guilt. Lay standing next to Suho reminds him of his grandparents, he almost tears thinking how he misses them but stops when he remembers that he just saw them yesterday.
 
“It’s okay…it can’t be help I guess.” Kyungsoo says, flashing an awkward smile.
 
“It’s a good thing that M passes by or else you’re a dead fly.” Suho says, almost teasingly but not in his intention.
 
“Don’t remind me of that…guh it was horrible.” Kyungsoo says, cupping his face with his hands. Then looks up “Who’s M?”
 
“EXO – M” Sehun says, going back to his seat. “The group of guys who saved you and we’re the K. and since were the first one you met you are also a K”
 
“Doesn’t make sense, but whatever.” Kyungsoo says, fixing his sticky hair. “Grr…My hair!”
 
“Here..water.” Kai, who just woke up offers him. Kyungsoo slowly takes it with suspicion. “What? I’m only half-asleep, I could hear all of your bickering.”
 
“uh..thanks.” Kyungsoo says, moving his head down a bit. He opens the bottled water but Baekhyun snatch it away from him. “What?”
 
“I’ll do it…I can’t stand your hair right now.” Baekhyun replies, grabbing the handkerchief away from Kyungsoo’s hand and pours water in it and wipe Kyungsoo face up to his scalp, cleaning him.
 
“You’re all pretty kind.” Kyungsoo blurts out drawing a chuckle from the others. “Different from the rumors.”
 
“You can say that…” Chanyeol says, tapping his hand to the table as if it were a drum creating a good beats. “We’re sent here for different reasons that needed to be control…like you.”
 
“…I see.” Kyungsoo whispers, pretending that he understood. 
 
It’s the first day of his transfer but it feels like he’s been hanging out with the EXO students for a long time already. They are different from the rumors the people are roaming around, but one thing is true, even though they are troublemakers, they are worshipped by many. And no one dares to talk back or do something that can lead into troubling them because it’s dangerous. But Kyungsoo has not yet seen the real danger.
 
“While you’re a student of this classroom you are protected by your classmates.” Suho reveals, in a comforting manner. Having the son of a chairman behind his back is already a big thing.
 
“Who started this kind of fraternity thing, anyway?” Kyungsoo interrogates, right eyes close as Baekhyun clean his right eyelid.
 
“Kris did.” Lay informs “Tao was always bulled before too…so is Chen and Minseok and me..and others because of this classroom backgrounds.”
 
“That’s why they decided to take action.” Chanyeol says, stops in tapping the table. “It’s actually funny.”
 
“Wow…you guys reminds me of brothers.” Kyungsoo remarks.
 
“Now that you’re here, you’ll find out how fun hanging with us.” Chanyeol says, playfully ruffling his hair.
 
“This is just the beginning Do Kyungsoo” Kai says, leering.