Author's Note

Into Your World. [Minho/OC]

Unfortunately, this is one of many stories that I will be putting on the back burner for a while. The other stories will have this same message at the end of them and they will all be marked completed.

Honestly, it really pains me to do this because I didn't want to even entertain the thought that I was ending a story that wasn't completed, but, for the sake of my sanity, I must focus on a few at a time and just keep ideas open for new stories - jotting down the ideas I was given.

I also am not getting what I consider to be good enough ideas for the stories. Well, they're good ideas, I'm just having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to put them into words.

Thank you for all the subscribers and viewers and comments. Please continue to read my other writings, if you like.

These are the following stories that I will be working on:

Reminder

The List

Tremble and Bass

I also have some stories here on my livejournal. There's only two chaptered fics there. They aren't completed because the laptop I was using to write them shut down on me and I hadn't back them up, but I will be working on those soon as well, namely Hunting.

I probably sound a mess right now, but this is my life as a writer...

Again, thank you guys for everything.

~ AmbieAssassinღ