First Promise

I Promise That I Will Protect You

~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Kim please help Kiki!" Dongwoon rushes in the nurse's room and lay Kiki on bed. The nurse checks Kiki temperature and pulse and smile to Dongwoon.

"Don't worry Dongwoon, he is going to be fine, he just passes out due to exhaustion!" The nurse smiles and lays a soft, warm blanket on Kikwang's body.

"Dont worry Kiki, you will be fine!" Dongwoon approaches to the sleepy boy and lays a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you, Ms. Kim." Dongwoon bows down.

"No problem Dongwoon and don't worry so much, your Kiki will be fine!" The nurse finishes her sentence with a smile.

~~~~~~~Outside the nurse room~~~~~~~~

"Dongwoon, how is Kiki?" Junhyung quickly stands up and asks Dongwoon.

"The nurse said that  he is going to be OK, so don't worry but what actually happened to him hyungs, why did he end up got ?" Dongwoon replies.

"IDK actually, when we arrived at that candy store, he whines and begs us to buy him candies, we told him to wait outside and waited for us by he ended up got !" Junhyung angrily answered.

"OMG, Junhyung, do u remember the gangs that kidnapped Kikwang?" Doojoon wides his eyes and asks Junhyung.

"Yes, but why hyung, and oh, they looked familiar thought" Junhyung replies with a curious face.

"They were the one that we beated last week bc they didn't pay us our money!"Doojoon answers with a serious face.

"And now, they want revenge so they used Kiki as our prey!" Junhyung adds.

"Really hyungs, The reason why Kiki ended up here bc of you guys, really hyungs?" Dongwoon asks with an angry face.

"Shut up kid, u don't know anything about our thing!" Junhyung loses his temper.

"Oh yes i do, you guys are the reason why Kiki lays in there!" Dongwoon screams and points to the nurse room.

"Will u guys stop the drama, arguing doesn't help solve the problem!" Yoseob screams from the couch, crying.

~~~~~~~The bell rings~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, let's get to class oh and Yoseob, remember to tell the teacher that Kikwang will attend after break or lunch OK!" Doojoon reminds Yoseob before making his first step.

"OK Hyung!" Yoseob bows down.

~~~~~~~At Break Time~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon cannot wait any more seconds, he dashes into the nurse room with a speed of light and finds out that Kikwang is sleeping.

"Yeah Kiki just woke up a few minutes ago but I told him to sleep again!" The nurse greets Dongwoon with a smile.

"Thanks nurse!" Dongwoon bows down and sits next to Kikwang.

After 15 minutes later (their break time lasts 30 minutes) Kikwang moves his fingers and opens his eyes.

"Kikwang, you are awake!" Dongwoon screams happily when he could feel Kikwang's fingers moving.

"Yea Dongwoon, where are my hyungs?" Kikwang replies with a question.

"They are outside, let me get them." Dongwoon says and gets out to calls the hyungs.

"HYUNGS, Kikwang wakes up!" Dongwoon shouts loudly.

 The hyungs walk in fast speed and see Kiki lays on the bed,

"Hi hyungs!" Kikwang starts the conversation.

"OMG, what happened Kiki!" Doojoon rushes and hugs Kiki's head.

"Hyung, chill out, I'm still alive!" Kiki struggles to get rid of Doojoon embrace.

"What actually happened Kiki!" Junhyung asks after Doojoon chills down.

Kikwang tells them everything that happened when they were in the candy store. Yoseob listens to the conversation and ends up in tea, "Why, why this story has to be so sad?" Yoseob wipes the tears.

"Yeah, I'm sorry hyungs?" Kiki apologizes.

"Kiki, next time, no rolling around without us, OK!" Doojoon ruffles the Maknae hair.

"Ne hyung!" Kiki agrees with his hyung.