First Impression

I Promise That I Will Protect You

 "Kikwangie, wake up, it's time for school" Doojoon stirs the Maknae a little bit from his sleep.

"Hyung, 5 more minutes please!" Kikwang mixes his words with his sleep.

"Hell no Kikwang, you already said that to me 30 minutes ago" Doojoon spits out the truth and keeps on waking up the young boy. " Come on, wake up, Dongwoon will wait for you again and again until he gets annoy and lefts you on walking alone to school!" Doojoon makes a lame reason just to wake his dongsaeng up.

"Okay I'm up, why do u have to keep doing this to me every morning hyung?" Kikwang pouts and somehow his pout really fits on his milky skin in the morning.

As usual, Doojoon will brush Kikwang teeth and takes Kiki to his shower while Junhyung outside packing Kikwang's lunchbox and keeps on checking Kikwang's HW and equipment. After the "self cleaning", Doojoon and Kikwand will head out the kitchen together to join Junhyung with their breakfast. 

"So Kiki, do u have club today?" Junhyung breaks the silence.

"Ani hyung, can I go home soon today?" Kikwang whines and pouts cutely but that doesn't work on his gangster hyungs.

"What are u thinking Kiki, do you want to get or kidnapped by the bad boys at school?" Doojoon says seriously and his major expression on his face.

"But I have to wait for 2 more hours after my class ends, that is not fair hyungs!" Kikwang starts to sob.

"No excuses Kikwang, we just want to save and protect you from the gangsters outside" Junhyung reminds Kiki but no use.

Doojoon on the other hand wipes Kiki's tears and tries his best to cheer Kikwang up but on use. Kikwang begins to sob louder and keeps on defending for himself until Doojoon loses his temper and grabs Kikwang's chin.

"Look Kiki, stop with the excuses, you must obey us and stop the sobbing, it's annoying to see you being weak and feminine while we are strong and protective.

"I'm sorry!" Kikwnag apologizes.

"No need to Kiki, as long as you are okay, we will be fine!" Junhyung's words really shows how nice hyung he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Dongwoon's house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dongwoon, pack my lunch box, dongwoon, get me my juice, Dongwoon, clean the table, Dongwoon, change my toothpaste,..." Hyunseung and Yoseob keep ordering their Maknae the housework.

Oposite with Kikwang, Dongwoon has to "survive" living with his girly hyungs, he has to do the housework, the cooking and the other things since their family is not as rich as Kikwang's. 

"Ugghh, this is freaking annoyed" Dongwoon thoughts to himself.

"But I better hurry up so that I can meet Kiki on time!" Dongwoon adds to his thought with a silly grin. Yes, Dongwoon skipped a year because he was a genius compared to kids his age so he skipped a class due to school's request and got placed together with Kikwang's class.

"These are all of you guys' stuffs, and we better hurry up before school starts!" Dongwoon says as he sits down and joints his hyungs to finish their breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On the way to school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kiki, slow down, we still have 30 minutes before school starts" Doojoon fastens his pace to catch his dongsaeng.

"Hihihi hyung, try to catch me!" Kikwang answers with an innocent, bubbly soul inside his body.

I playing around like a 5 years old kid and stops at a candy store, "Hyungs, can you guys buy me candies, please!" Kikwang pouts and whines next to his hyungs.

"Fine, but stay here okay, and don't blame me if the boogeyman tries to get you when you run away!" Doojoon threats Kiki.

"Alright hyung, hurry okay?" Kikwang replies with a giggle.

Doojoon and Junhyung go into the store while Kikwang still jogging around the store and suddenly, his eyes glue to a teddy store. It is covered with teddies and bunnies all over the place which amaze Kikwang a lot. He reaches closer until his head bumps into the glass.

"Ouch!" he pouts.

Three college boys surround him in a circle, "ooh look who is it? It's the 2Jun boy, do you know that your brothers were being very naughty to us?" one of the boys caress Kikiwang's cheek with his thumb and press his cheek violently until there is a scratch and blood starts to bleed. Tears starts to run down his cheek with red eyes, the college boys see that and to avoid get into trouble, they drag Kikwang away to a dark, dirty corner and trap him with their powerful hands.

"Let's taste this boy, guys!" The leader orders the rest and begin to Kikwang' neck and grabs his chin ready to attack his plump lip.

"Wow you taste fantastic boy!" The second boy Kikwang navel and stick his tongue in it.

"Ani stop please! Please!" Kikwang uses both of  his hands to push the gangs away but no use, he is too weak to handle three of them.

The gangs keep attack Kikwang's lip, navel, neck until he barely has any energy to fight back, he surrenders and let the boys do whatever they want.

"Oh Cutie Kiki, where are your hyungs to save you?" The leader starts to tease Kikwang.

 

Dongwoon, Hyungseung and Yoseob are on the way to school when suddenly they meet Doojoon and Junhyung without Kiki.

"Hey 2Jun, where is Kiki?" Dongwoon starts to conversation.

"That is who we are looking for?" Doojoon answers and keep on searching everywhere.

Not long later, they all hear a scream from behind the store and some tease, they all look at each other and say, "KIKWANG!"

They both run like a wind and widen their eyes, before they could do anything, all they can see is that Kikwang being by the college boys, Doojoon makes his move first.

"Get out of my brother you bastard!" Doojoon pushes and punches the leader out of his dongsaeng. On the other hand, Junhyng finisheup the others. Dongwoon reaches to Kikwang who collapses on the floor due to exhaustion.

"Hyungs stop it, we need to get Kiki to the nurse!" Dongwoon screams from behind and lays Kikwang into his embrace.

"Oh god, Kiki wake up!" Yoseob approaches to Kikwang and stirs him a little bit but no use, Kikwang has fainted.

After seeing the hyungs nearly Finish with those gangs, Dongwoon carries Kikwang bridal style and quickly runs to school. the others follow behind them. 

"Kiki, please hold on, I promise that I will protect u!" Dongwoon whispers.