Aish!

Seoul Alone

 

Chapter 2

Aish!

 

Daehyun kept walking away from the girl as she kept following him all around the airport. The whole time, not speaking a word to her.

 

‘Get lost’ Daehyun thought as he gestured his hands shooing her away.

 

Hyesung again tilted her head.

 

“Are you mute? Maybe deaf? I just told you I AM LOST.” She emphasized.

 

Daehyun rubbed his temples. He’s getting a head ache from this crazy girl.

 

‘Aish. Didn’t you try talking to them?’ he thought as he pointed at the guards.

 

Hyesung looked at where he was pointing.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows not understanding what he meant.

 

“O” she said.

 

Daehyun clucked his tongue. Rubbing his temples once again.

 

‘Why the hell did she chose me? Don’t I look scary at all?! Or maybe this girl doesn’t have eyes at all!’

 

She then looked once again at where he was pointing earlier. Now seeing a big man with tattoos all over his arms and black sunglasses.

 

“You want me to ask him?” she said.

 

‘Yes! Finally!’ he said giving her a thumb up and shooing her away again.

 

She started walking towards the big guy, unknown to Daehyun.

 

He then took one last look at her before leaving.

 

His eyes widening when he saw her walking towards a guy who clearly spells ‘bad’ in his aura.

 

“Excuse me Mister!” she beamed brightly.

 

“I’m kind of lost, so um, maybe you could help me--” she was cut off by Daehyun dragging her away. He gave the man a small bow.

 

“Are you sure you don’t have any brain damage?!” he managed to spit out the words.

 

Hyesung stared at him in awe.

 

“You have a very good voice!” she beamed.

 

Daehyun rubbed his temples for the 3rd time. Is this girl really lost? How can she still be this happy?! He’s beginning to wonder.

 

“Well, I told you. I’m lost, I’m from China and I’m afraid I don’t recall any relatives of mine in Korea.” She said tapping her chin.

 

“Aish--” Daehyun was cut off.

 

“I’m half-Korean so I speak a little hangul. And, as you can see, my belongings are the only things I have with. Meaning to say, I don’t have any money. So, I’m practically lost” she continued.

 

Wow. This girl sure is one talkative talker.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2nd chapter here! Enjoy! :DD