You, Me and Key?

You, Me and Key?

Hands locked together, Taemin and Jonghyun are on their way to see a movie.

" What do you want to see? Action?" Jonghyun pulls him close.

" Yeah! I have been wanting to see the latest one!"

As they begin to head into the theater, someone begins to call out their names.

" Jonghyun! Taemin! Hey wait for me!!" It was Key running after them.

Both just look at each other and thenn Key.

" What are you doing here? We are sorta on a date?" Jonghyun raises his and Taemin's hand still together.

" Oh, well it's not like you guys are going to see a chick flick." 

Key ends with going to see the movie with them and the whole time, he sat in between the two lovebirds.

Both Jonghyun and Taemin were only able to look at each other and everytime Jonghyun would raise his hand over Key's shoulder to touch his lover, Key would lean into him.

Their date was ruined but Key didn't care, " my plan is working, their not just mad at me but at each other, HEHE!" he thought to himself.

The movie ended and so the three headed back to their dorms with only Key running his mouth.

"Good night guys! See ya tomorrow." Key leaves the duo and silence engulfs the room.

" Why didn't you tell him to leave? And how did he even find out?" Taemin was furious.

" Don't blame me! He was probably shopping and saw us!"

"Well, you better make it up to me because I didn't enough it one bit!"

Jonghyun gets closer to him, " I thought you wanted to see that movie."

With a pout planted on Taemin's face, " But I didn't get to watch it sitting next to you!"

They blush and begin to laugh

" We are so stupid!"

Jonghyun suddenly grabs Taemin and kisses him passionately.

" Let's go on another date next week okay?"

" Idiot! Of course! You have to make up for this one."

They hold each other tightly.

"I love you."

Taemin blushes, " Don't say stupid stuff before we go to bed." and then kisses his cheek tenderly.

 

Meanwhile, Key, was listening to them the whole time through the paper thin walls.

" I knew they wouldn't break up! Ha! Now how should I plan next week?" and heads off to bed.

End