KISS??? on the cheek~

WE GOT MARRIED???

 

Chapter two
 
I knock on the door for the thousandth time as he says:"I'M COMIIIING!!!" And I thought girls were slow. I then yell:"YAH!!! YOU LITTLE YELLO!! GET.OUT.OF.MY.WASHROOM...NOW!!!!" I position my hand in a knocking position and just when I want to strike, the door opens revealing that yello guy. I take his hand and brig him to the living room. I gesture to the chairs and sit on one of them. Yello, however, hasn't moved. I look up to him and find him pouting. I sigh as I say:"what now? Please sit. We need to talk." He gestures at my chair and just when I got up to sit on another chair, he pulls me down by the waist and makes me sit on his lap. I blush madly thinking of his actions. I try to struggle but fail miserably as he chuckles. "What's so funny, yello?"
He laughs even louder and says:"it's Zelo!!! And...you're so funny!!"
...I hate this guy already...
I start to move in place to come face to face with him, then, I look him straight on the eye and restrain myself from flinching. I then blurt, without thinking:"You are as erted as you're handsome."
He raises an eyebrow and asks:"I'm handsome?" It is then that I understand what I had said. I start stuttering:"A-anni!!! I-it's not t-that! J-just forget w-what I s-said!!"
I then feel a warm spot on my cheek. That's when I realize: HE KISSED ME!!! I touch my cheek that must be red by now and I look at Yello. Out of nowhere, I feel enraged and slap him without thinking (againXD). I get off his lap and run straight to my room. After a minute or so, I hear him shout:"YOU SAID I AM AS ERTED AS I'M HADSOME!!! AND I'M REEEEAAALLLLYYYYY HANDSOME!!!"
And somehow, a smile appears on my embarrassed face.