NICE meeting???!!

WE GOT MARRIED???

 

 

WE GOT MARRIED???

Chapter one
...hmm...let me recall what happened last night: 
 
- I got frozen
 
-Ji Eun told me about her evil plan
 
-I tried to strangle her.
 
YUP. MY NAME WAS PUT IN THE LOTTERY THINGY!!! And not just once...you don't want to know how many times. No one does. Neither do I. Because I might really strangle that girl. Aish...Is there a way to cancel the show? Don't misunderstand me. I am all hyped up to be on tv, but not with that guy. Yeah. Not HIM. Not Choi Junhong. Yes. That is the person/idol that i'm supposedly a fan of. But I really am not. Honestly, I found out about B.A.P. last night when they said :"ZELO FROM BAP!!!" I don't know who he is but his hair makes him look like he wants to show off his Aegyo. No offense though. He IS pretty hot...i guess...
 
I get interrupted by the bell. Ugh. Now I have to get up again...I lazily get up as I open the door with a bored look on my face. I see that--what was his name? Yello? I quickly plaster a fake smile on my face as I bow 90 degrees:" Anneoyeong sae yo, Yello oppa! Park Yoora Imnida!" I hear chuckling. I then stop Bowing and look at him a bit confused. He's laughing. What the heck? I just introduced myself...then I finally notice his name tag:"Choi Junhong/Zelo"
...curses to Ji Eun...I shyly say:" A-Ah, I meant Zel--- no. I mean to say Junhong oppa..." He then looks at me as if he was stoping himself from laughing. Well, I've gotta say, my first impression of him wasn't that good... Wonder how I'll have to LIVE with him...
 
So the next thing I know, he is in my house. Oh wait. He didn't greet me!! Rude person... He is now just walking around my house without talking...Uhh... It's called manners...
Soon after he finishes 'analyzing' my place, he starts talking while walking to me:" Jagiya! Saranghae!! But I think you'd have to leave this place and come to live with me, don't you think so too?"
I instantly blush at his words. Like what the hell??? I've only known him----I've only SEEN him for like...half an hour!!! And he's already...asking me to move in with him!!!! OMG!!! I finally look up after what seemed like an eternity and look in his eyes... WOAH!!!! Pretty... *Pabo! Snap out of it!!* I then slowly manage to bring out the words:" Uhhhh... Zelo...oppa. I do not think that is a good idea. I have known you for 30...now 32 minutes and you have not introduced yourself which by the way I find is very rude, and the first thing you say is that you want me to move in with you? Do you think anyone right in the head would accept that?? Do you really want me to---"
I get interrupted by him:" You aren't a fan. Every fan would go crazy if I asked them that. But you aren't a fan. My job is done here, Yoora-sshi. I won't bother you anymore."
He slowly turns to the door and steps out of the living house... AND INTO MY WASHROOM???? People these days... Oh... That means...HE IS GOING TO STAY HERE????!!!
 
~~~~Author's note for you~<3
Look dear readers, I'm really sorry for the shortness of the story. I just wanted to write a chapter and see how it goes. 
Also, please understand that I am a new fan and might not know each member's personality and all. So once again, please forgive me!!!!