Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight.

Make the Fireflies Dance, Silver Moon Sparkling.

  Jia stopped just out of the rough, bearded barley. Amber walked up to her, smiled, and kissed her on the cheek. Jia thought she did a good job of hiding her shock, but that was not the case at all. Amber could feel the heat from her cheek on her lips. Her eyes were wide open, too. 

  Amber chuckled, blushing a bit herself, too. She took Jia's hand, guiding her to the swingset. They both sat down and started rocking back and forth. Amber pointed up to the sky.

 "Look, Jia," she was still holding the othe girl's hand "The sky looks like milk!"

 Jia looked over at Amber. She studied her face, how it looked in this light. She studied her eyes, how they were childish and kind. She studied her cute lips. She didn't notice until seconds after that Amber had asked her a question.

  "What?" Jia's voice was soft and quiet.

  "What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?" The tomboy asked, touching her face.

 Jia just shook her head and looked down. Amber thought she didn't something to make the girl uncomfortable, so she said sorry. Jerking her head up, Jia asked, a bit too loudly, what for? Amber just told her, "I don't know. For making you uncomfortable."

 

 Jia giggled a bit and nudged her, showing her that she was fine. And she was. Just nervous.

 All of a sudden, Amber stood up and lifted out her hand. "Want to dance?"

 Jia looked to the ground, blushing. "There is no music"

 "We can sing!"

 So, Jia stood up, as Amber started singing/yelling 

"Ohhh... KISS MEEEE! OUT BY THE BEARDED BARLEY!" 

 Jia went into a fit of giggles, singing/yelling the next line. "NIGHTLYYYYY! BESIDE THE GREEN GREEN GRASS!" They laughed, jumped around, danced, and kept on singing. 

 

 Until finally, the got to the very end. It was Jia's turn.

 

 All of a sudden, they had gotten really close. She looked at Amber, and studied her face again. Then she landed on her eyes.

Jia almost whispered it, but it could certainly be heard. "So kiss me."

 

 And so, Amber did.