A "Good" Bye.

A "Good" Bye?
"Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~ "

The music blasted off those speakers as Key danced energetically, singing along to the song. As the last chorus ended, he walked over to pluck out his phone from the radio and offed the plugs and switches before heading to the toilet.

"Ah that was fun" he thought as he grabbed a clean towel and placed his phone by the countertop as he went to take a nice bath. Around 20 minutes later, he rubbed his hair dry and started planning on what he wanted to do for the day. As he walked over towards the mirror, his phone beeped a notifications.

"Omo, people actually read it?" He wondered as he scanned over the views of his latest blog entry. It was on a short fic he wrote about a dream he had not long ago about his crush, Kim Jonghyun. "Should I..? Ah no, we don't even talk. On second thought, maybe I should give it a try.." Key mumbled to himself.

He hesitated before typing a message.

"Hey, erm. Are you busy?"

Sent.

He tapped his fingers lightly against the table waiting for a reply. But minutes after minutes, no reply was found. "Why did I even keep his number for?!" He mentally scolded himself, slapping lightly against his right cheek. Key continued setting up his hair, before powdering his face.

*beep*

Key's eyes lit up, grabbing his vibrating phone.

"Nope."

He smiled before replying.

"I thought of sharing something with you, wait."

He sent before browsing on the net using his phone to copy the dream fic that he had typed up and pasting it as a new message to Jonghyun. He then checked for spelling errors before hitting send. He felt happy for awhile, but soon after he regretted for even trying. No one has ever cared for him anyway.

An hour passed as Key laid on his bed. His plans to take a walk in the park was forgotten. All he could think of is of how stupid he was, for doing the things he did. For not forgetting Jonghyun even though he knew his feelings are not going to be returned.

*beep*

Key covered his mouth in shock before shakily reaching out for his phone by the bedside.

"Not bad. English can pass."

Key face palmed himself with his phone still in his hand. Ignoring the pain, he just typed a simple "thanks." before closing his eyes, trying to forget all of this humiliation.

~

Key was woken up by his mom's shouting in the kitchen.

"This freaking lazy bum always not doing anything productive!" His mom rambled on and on.

Key took a deep breath as his inserted his earpiece in, sinking out the world, blasting his favourite tune.

"Only music keeps me alive, but what's the use? No one appreciates me or my talent.." Key whispered as tears started streaming down his cheeks.

He got up and proceed to the other side, staring out the window, slowly bringing the back of his hands to wipe away the tears away as his eyes darted towards the dark sky lighted up by several twinkling stars.

"If I die, can I please don't go to hell or heaven. I couldn't be a star on earth, at least let me achieve my dreams. Let me shine. Shine and be the brightest star on the universe.." he mumbled as he unconciously climb on to the rim, wanting to get close to the stars.

As his tears blurred his vision, Key closed his eyes gently as he hum to the song currently playing on his phone. Slowly, he felt the wind carressed his skin before releasing the grip on the window's edge, letting his body feel the force of gravity. Seconds after, everything became pitched black.

Key smiled before he eventually left.

a/n Yes, I wrote a dream!fic on my aff blog. Yes, I showed it to my crush. Yes, he said that, but. Didn't replied him coldly though.. Yes, I'm tired of everyone thinking of how useless I am. Yes, I hate myself for everything, from liking my 4 years crush all the way to the things I do. Yes, music keeps me alive, and also AFF and Tumblr (: . And no, I didn't die yet since I'm still here writing! Thanks for those who like this Key-centric fic. Key and Heechul are my inspiration, and they keep me strong with the help of God too. <3