...

My Sacrifice

 

*Jessica's POV

 

I was studying with Taeng and Tiff in the library and then I excused myself because I needed to go to comfort room.

 

From the moment, I stepped out of the comfort room. I saw Yul walking towards me. I ignore what his doing. He continues following me. I don't know but I'm upset that he doesn't let me explain and he doesn't have enough trust on me.

 

As I reached on the library, I pretend that I didn't know he was following me.

 

I waited for the right moment. I had a plan on my mind.

 

I saw him to come a little bit closer. I'd make sure he will see everything that I will do.

 

Then, I see a perfect timing. I leaned closer to Taeng who is busy reading a book. I leaned closer and closer. He looked shock of course.

 

He can't even move a bit. I kissed him. Not the usual kiss, it was a mad kiss.

 

Yul punched him. It doesn't feel right. I shouted on him. He runs away.

 

I helped Taeng to get up. I told him I will bring him to the clinic and he refused instead he told me to follow Yul.

 

I feel so bad doing that to Taeng. I asked for an apology and he willingly gives it to me.

 

Why is he being so good to me?

 

I told him I wouldn't follow Yul 'coz he needed to realize that he's also wrong.

 

We both need time for now.

 

I thanked both of Taeng and Tiff for staying by my side.

 

I couldn't ask for more they are being a supporting friends.

 

-End of Jessica's POV-

 

*Taeng's POV

 

Jessica asked for an apology for what happened. I said it was alright. I know what she's been feeling. I don't want her to feel pain anymore.

 

If only she know that I love her that I want to take care of her.

 

But if there's one thing that I can do is to help her to ease the pain without taking advantage of her situation.

 

Ahh! Wait, where's Tiffany?! I haven't seen her.

 

...

Taeng finds Tiffany all around the school but he couldn't find him. He was thinking that maybe Tiffany gone home since the school hours ended so he decided to drop off on Tiffany's house.

 

He knocked on their door and her aunt opened it for him.

 

She directed him to Tiffany's room.

 

"She was crying when she came back home until now. I know you can stop her from crying." she said in a soft voice.

 

Taeng opened the door.

 

*Taeng's POV

 

"Fany-ah~" I said.

 

"What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you helping Jessie to overcome the pain?!" she said with madness in her voice.

 

"Fany-ah, I’m just worried about you, you just run away. You didn't even bother to say goodbye to us so at least I know you're safe." I explained.

 

"It just that I was hurt when I saw Jessie was kissing you. I know you're aware that I love you and I'm also aware that you love her" she said

 

Tears are falling into her face. I wipe it out. She must been really hurt.

 

"I maybe love her but I also do care about you." I said.

 

"Don't give me false hope by saying that" she said.

 

"I do really care about you" I said.

 

I hug her since she's crying even harder.

 

"If you really do care about me..." she muttered.

 

"Kiss me" she continued.

 

Did I hear it right?

 

-End of Taeng's POV-