Cleaning Cutlery

✩ 12 Days Of EXO ✩ ▭ Interactive ▭ ⇢ Under Construction

→ Chapter 2

• • •

"I better clean up this mess" You say turning to the dining table. "Who knows father might even give me some money for helping". Walking over to the table you start with the kinfes and forks, place them into the sink and start the tap.

While waiting for the water to turn warm, you hum to SHINee's 'Sherlock'. Eventually breaking out in song, "Oh! I'm curious, yeah~~" By that time the water was warm enough, so you stopped the tap and went to get the bowls and plates left on the table. Still quietly singing to yourself you wash the dishes placing them on the counter to dry. Having only a few dishes to clean it wasn't going to take long to finish.

Which it didn't because you were done within the next minute. Wiping your forhead with your arm you sigh. "Aigoo~ Finished". Now having nothing to do you went into your room, to get dressed.

Choosing a simple outfit you were changed in a flash. And you then just tied your hair into a ponytail.

Now feeling fresh-faced you actually 'wanted' to go somewhere and do something. But where? Being a weekend there were so many options. Because nothing was closed, well until its gets later then places will start closing... So where...

 

Mall {coming soon}

Park {coming soon}

Restuarant {coming soon}