The Beginning

✩ 12 Days Of EXO ✩ ▭ Interactive ▭ ⇢ Under Construction

→ Chapter One

• • •

"Jiyeon~" You hear your father yell from outside your bedroom. "Wake up~" He continues, opening the door. Grumbling you turn over onto your side, trying to block out his voice and go back to sleep. It wasn't your fault you were tired, well it was... But you couldn't contain yourself, you loved SHINee and you had to wait until their new MV had came out. Even if you did have to wait until 4 am for it to air.

"Come on darling, get up. Don't live your life being a mushroom" He says ripping the blankets off your bed waking your body to the cold breeze. Sighing you sit up, rub your eyes and check the time on your bedside clock. 9:oo am. Aigoo~ But at least it wasn't 7.

"Anyways I'm going to a press conference, with a few of the girls" He says fixing his hair in the mirror hanging on the wall. "Another?" You whine standing up from your comfortable bed. "Ne, and Moonhan will be staying at his friends house". Running your hands through your hair you nod. "Take care" He says kissing you lightly on your forehead. Before leaving your room he blows you a kiss and smiles, that warm fatherly smile.

Yes, your father was a tranvestite but you weren't ashamed. He'd been like this since you were young, but not forever. Moonhan on the other hand being 10, he was still quite getting used to it. But you know he'll be comfortable with it eventually.

Yawning you walk into the kitchen, where last nights cutlery was still there. But oh my, it was tasty. Your father had cooked ravioli with a garlic and herb sauce. You were impressed, very impressed.

"What to do?" You ask yourself, staring around at the house. Where everything lay in exactly the same position as it always was. Moonhan's room being the messiset, and your fathers room being the cleanest.

Refocusing you shook your head, you got distracted quite easily especially in the morning. Placing your hands on your hips you ask yourself the same question, "What to do?". And then repeat it, "What to do?"...

 

Clean up last nights cutlery

Go downtown 

Watch SHINee's MV again {coming soon}