exo

Wanted ||apply open||

Everyone in exo trained hard. Music was blasting as they where dancing to the song for their comeback.

Baekhyun made a wrong step and fell on chanyeol. 
"Owwww!" Chanyeol groaned.
"Mian" baekhyun apologized. 
Kris sighed and stopped the music. 
"Guys come on! This is about the fourth time. If this happens again poor chanyeol might die" kris complained.
Suho worriedly looked at s.
Ever since the accident they have been paranoid, and haven't been able to dance so good. Even the dancing machine Kai had been slacking.

"Guys I promise it won't happen again so let's stop thinking about it and why don't we focus on the dance" suho said.

He had always been the more reasonable one.  


"How can I calm down when a bullet was this close to my face!" Kai suddenly yelled.

Sehun started crying, because of all the yelling and luhan had to go over and comfort him. 
D.O. was staring at all of them with his normal owl eyes. He was still kinda in shock because of what happened. Even his cooking skills had went down. 
Xiumin sighed and said," we need to get something to eat, I'm having my bao zi withdrawals". 
"Let's just try to dance this one more time", kris commanded. 
Everyone groaned, except lay Chen and suho.
Lay slid over and turned up the volume. The familiar song played and they got to where they where supposed to be. 

 


dream-eater1 says omnomnom

second teaser on exo boys

please apply!

also i believe exos comeback song is let out the beast