Rendezvous

Super Hero

"Hyung, my parents going to pick me up next year. I won't be here for highschool" twelve year old Sehun pouted to the older.

"Aren't you happy, Sehunah? You said you missed them a lot" the older smiled genuinely but his eyes looked disappointed.

"I am... But I want to be by your side forever"

"Really? Ah, but you're going to find lots of friends in Seoul"

"No hyung" Sehun tugged the other boy sleeves and looked him in the eye "I only want to be with you"

The soft brown eyes were soften and the corner of his small red lips twitched in a smile "Hyung wants to be with you too, Sehunah. Don't worry, hyung will study harder and get to Seoul university so we could be together there"

Sehun's small face who were close to tears lightened up as he heard his first love accepted him. "Minseok hyung, I love you" he hugged the older tightly.

"I love you too Sehunah" the boy named Minseok whispered softly.  

 

"Sehun, wake up. We're here" Kai gently tapped on Sehun's thigh to wake him up.

Sehun stirred from his seat and opened his eyes. Taemin and Kai have been taking turns in driving their car for the whole day. It was five in the afternoon and Sehun was tired from their ten hours journey.

"Hyung, where are we?" His back stiffened and he scanned his surroundings from the window.

"It's your hometown, silly. How could you forget?" Taemin took off the car key and hopped off the car.

"But... But... How did you guys know...? I never said anything"

"We just have to ask the lady in the administration for your bio" Taemin smiled sweetly "Now come out, aren't you excited to meet your grandma?" He knocked the window from outside.

Sehun stayed silent. The house that he cherished very much suddenly become his nightmare and he didn't want to go back.

"I'm sorry Sehun, but something's troubling you lately. Your nightmares and trances were more frequent. Taemin and I worried a lot and we think you need to make peace with whatever problems you have in your past" Kai looked back from the front seat.

"Yeah right, I'm sure this is all Taemin hyung's idea and you just get along with it as usual"

"Okay, that too" Kai grinned "But hey, you know how stubborn he is. And anyway, just want to let you know that we're here for you"

"Okay, consultation time is over" Taemin kicked the cars door.

"Hey, watch it... My dad's going to kill me if he found any scratch on his car" Kai got out and yelled to the older.

"Good, now that you're out here, get the bags from the trunk" Taemin giggled "And Sehunah, get your out or I'll drag you by myself"

Sehun sighed, knowing that there's no escape. He hang his head low and stepped out of the car. He breathes in the familiar air and squeezed his eyes. His hyungs voice felt so distance as his memory rushed in to his brain and he could feel his heart being crushed again. Just as he took the first step to the pavement, a small figure walked out of the fence of his grandma's house. He stood there caught a glimpse of the stranger, and the other was just turning his head to Sehun. It felt like the world stop for both of them. Sehun forgot how to breathe, how to think, his eyes locked to the soft brown eyes of the stranger. He knew him, how could he ever forget? He always see those eyes every night and think about the stranger every second of his life. The other boy also shocked by Sehun appearance. His big eyes went bigger and he left his lips open but no words came out.

"Who is it, Sehun? Your old friend?" Taemin asked suddenly from beside Sehun, excited that he's going to meet someone in Sehun's life before them.

"I... I..." Sehun stuttered, a bad habbit he had whenever he's nervous. He looked to both of his hyungs who stared at him expectantly.

"You know them, Minseok?" suddenly a deep voice broke the awkwardness. All of their attention went to a tall skinny man with blonde hair. And the three boys were shocked at how his face could compare to the number one idol in their agency.

The guy named Minseok looked up to his friend and smiled hesitantly "No, I think they're relatives to the lady of this house" He nodded his head to the trio which Taemin and Kai bowed in return. "Come on Kris, I'm done here for the day"

"Good, I'm hungry and you promised to cook me today"

"I know, you big baby, come on" Minseok amused and walked out with Kris to other direction.

"Wow, is he a model or something?" Taemin said in awe.

"And the shorter guy is so handsome too, his skin is flawless" Kai whistled "I bet he visit your grandma, Sehun"

"Yah, Sehun... What happened?" Kai dropped his bags and rushed to the maknae.

Sehun still didn't moving, but tears streaming down his cheek and he started to sob. His shoulder went up and down uncontrollably.

"Calm down, Sehunah... It's okay" Taemin hugged the younger lightly. He believed that his decision to came here was right after all. And whatever it is, he's going to help the younger to overcome it.

 

tumblr_mc9v3ayDLC1r1h9zlo1_500.jpg