Bad Dreams

Super Hero

Blood.  

"Sehunah"  

Scream.  

"Gwenchana?"  

No.... Don't come near me...  

"Sehunah, it's me..."  

No! No! Murderer!  

 

The young boy sat up from his sleep, his hand clenched tightly to his bare chest. He looked around bewildered and sighed in relieve as he realized it was only a nightmare. He took a breath and closed his eyes only to realize something cold and wet on his cheek, he was crying. "

Minseok hyung" he whispered softly. And as usual he got up from his bed and bend on his knee, he lifted his hand beside the bed and started praying.  

 

"So, what are we doing for the next holiday?"

"Nothing" the pretty boy who sat across Kai replied, silently finished his meal.

"Boo.. Hyung, you're no fun" the tanned handsome guy pouted.

"We're going to debut in a few months. We should stay low, Jonginnie"

"That's my point, Taemin hyung" Kai pointed his fork in front of the blonde. "After debuting, we won't have a chance for holidays again"

The boy called Taemin tapped his chin, thinking "What do you think, Sehunah?" he turned his face to his right.

The autumn brown hair boy drowsily stared at his plate. His food was untouched and he didn't response to the older.

"Aaah... He's in trance again"

Kai chuckled "Let him be, hyung. He didn't have decent sleep last night"

The two boys continued their planning for holidays. It was lunch break for them since they've been practicing in their agency building from early this morning. The three of them have been best friends since they joined the agency and practised together as trainee.

Taemin, the oldest and the prettiest among them. He's the best dancer in their group and the lead singer. With soft blonde hair long enough to make a short pigtail, slim delicate figures and soft girly face, people often mistake him as a girl. But contrast from his angelic features, his sharp tongue and cold attitude secluded him from other people. Only Kai and Sehun he considered good enough to be called best friends.

Kai is everything that wasn't Taemin. He is of course  a very talented dancer and a decent rapper. But if Taemin is ice, then Kai is his fire. If Taemin is the sun, then Kai is his moon. The two of them were totally opposite one another, but like people said, opposite attract. Kai has a handsome face, deep husky voice, with black hair and charismatic stare. His body is more build with a darker tone  and sharp jaws. Unlike his manly features, he let his inner child took over whenever he's with Taemin. The cool charismatic guy is only a mask for his image.

And their maknae is Sehun. Cute little Oh Sehun. He himself thought there's nothing special about him. His voice is about average, sure he could dance, but not like he's the best on it. It was luck that brought him to his friends, and it was luck that they got to debut in the same group. The name was undecided, but they're preparing the songs and dance for their debut song. And only when he dance Sehun could find peace.  

 

"Hyung, I love you"  

Giggle "Don't be stupid, Sehunah, we're not five anymore"  

"But it's true, hyung. I love you then, I still love you now"  

"Let's wait until tomorrow and see if you change your mind"  

"No! A man never took back his words! I love you and I'll protect you forever"    

 

"Sehun, oy oy" Kai wave his hand in front of Sehun's face.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun embarrassed a little and started to spoon his foods.

"Glad that you decided to spent a little of your precious time with us from your precious little wonderland" Taemin smiled.

"Sorry, my mind was elsewhere"

"Yeah, when is your mind ever been here"

"Hey, I have important things to think about beside watching two lovebirds fighting each other"

Taemin choke on his fish and coughed for his life "Who's the lovebird, moron?" He grabbed a glass of water and drank it all while glaring to the youngest.

"Mian, hyungie" Sehun smiled to the older with a spoon on his bottom lip.

"Ugh, if not because you're the maknae and cute and..." Taemin mumble and stare to the person in front of him who got quite suddenly "Yah, are you blushing, Kai?"

"Eh?" Kai blinked and shkok his head too hard to be convincing.

"Stupid..." Taemin muttered with a slight tint of pink on his cheek. "Anyway, we should get ready so our practice could end sooner. We're leaving early tomorrow so we should get more rest"

"We're going somewhere?" asked Sehun with his mouth full.

"Yes, to your grandmother's house" Kai answered.

"Mwoh?" the younger let his jaw wide open..

"Eeew, that's gross"

"Swallow your food first will you?" Taemin shove Sehun's shoulder.

"We can't go there!"

"And why not?"

"Em..." Sehun tried to order his brain cell to came up with a reason. "Because it's only a boring small town far from nowhere" smiled proudly with his excuse.

"Actually that's what we need right now" Kai grinned.

"No no no, you don't understand" Sehun desperately shake his head.  "It's really really really far and there's nothing there.... And... And beside, you both don't know where it is and i won't tell" he speaks so fast that the two other barely understand him.

"Geez, relax Sehunah" Taemin breaks the silence after he exchange glance with Kai "Funny for someone who were raised by his grandmother for twelve years and talked about her all the time but didn't want to visit her..."

"It's..." Sehun stuttered and looked down.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll find somewhere else" Kai gave the younger a squeeze on his shoulder. "Lighten up, will you?"

 

image

Comment and subscribe, ne??