Meet The Admins

ϟ ☁ Skyline Mountain High Academy RP ☁ ϟ [[ New Rp FINALLY OPEN! ☺...-is being forced to write this- ASDFGHJKL; LEE DONGHAE AND SONG JOONGKI COME FOR ADMIN SICA XD /desperate for them *^* esp joongki ]]

 


 

Meet the admins


**Hyperlink in names

 

Name: Jongjin

Position: Headmaster

Age: 19

Bio:Jongjin, evil, tempting, and alluring; any name you could think of for a devil. Of course he wasn’t really a devil... more like everyone just thought of him as one. All his life he lives alone, in the school above the clouds, above the mountains, and in the sky. It was never just a school, more like an imprisonment; he never befriended anyone hence the reason for him being all alone and isolated from the world beneath him.

 He permitted nobody entrance, casted off in abandonment he preached to himself, day after day that he shall not let nobody cross the threshold. The final day; the day things all changed was when something, almost magically appeared at the front gates of his fortress in the sky... 

It was a doll... not just any doll that is, he could control it, how it moved, how it acted. He use that, used it in a way that gave him entertainment. Days after days; new dolls appeared at the same spot, and soon enough he had tens; no hundreds of dolls that he controlled. Jongjin liked the power; he desperately needed more, and one day he decided a way to control something bigger, something more real then these dolls. With what did he have though; a castle full of books, thousands and thousands of books that he read over and over again; he had new ones, old one, ancient ones, some that nobody could ever find again and the ones that were lost, always seemed to end up here, in his palace full of books. He had rooms, many rooms on each floating island connected by a bridge; soon turned into dorms and so much more.

 Thus the school was made; and Jongjin, the new head master uses his power to control everyone and everything inside of it. All the people are his dolls. All the rooms and events; he controls. Some even state that they can hear the faint song of a jewelry box playing over and over again (Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnApV5fpdYM&feature=related); the terrifying tune that's implanted in your mind turning you to the side of darkness. 

Jongjin, known as the crazy people; uses everything to his advantage, for nothing but entertainment. Watch out for his devilish smirk, his drawing grin, and the mysteries that lay within his sick twisted brain.  

        

 

 

Name: Jessica

Position: Vice Mistress

Age: 19

Bio:  /sleeping

   

Name: Krystal (Security Checked)

Position: Student Council Secretary

Age: 17

Bio:   ____